What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5?

+41
nichabr
M99
Uncanny
Kamikaze692
white_star
stront96
VivaStPauli
Kick
Valkyrja
EarlyPrototype
Firenze
Kaladin
7amood11
BarrileteCosmico
RedOranje
Soul
Le Samourai
bazinga
vizkosity
spanky
Madvillain
Lupi
urbaNRoots
juvefan4life
ramzzm
Amar
Art Morte
Rebaño Sagrado
Highburied
RED
CBarca
Blue Barrett
Thimmy
LeSwagg James
Dutti
RealGunner
FalcaoPunch
TalkingReckless
Lex
pUsHa
Onyx
45 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5? Empty What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5?

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:29 pm

What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5?

Has to weigh the same or less than iPhone 5 - Under 112 grams.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5? Empty Re: What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Every other phone out there lol

Back to top Go down

What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5? Empty Re: What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5?

Post by pUsHa Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:41 pm

You should take out the last phrase if you want a honest answer from someboy , lol .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Last phrase? tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Nokia 3310. Didn't have any bugs upon release
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Lex wrote:Nokia 3310. Didn't have any bugs upon release

Weighs 133 grams. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Lex wrote:Nokia 3310. Didn't have any bugs upon release

Weighs 133 grams. tongue

I can almost guarantee you would not be able to tell the difference between 112g and 150g......

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:14 pm

you do know lightness means nothing.... some reviewers have already said that the Iphone feels too thin and a bit too light as if it could easily break for dropped. And Iphone are already known for breaking easily when dropped
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Thing is I don't want to feel/notice my phone in my pocket.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Thing is I don't want to feel/notice my phone in my pocket.

you will feel it even if it weighs 100g or 200g
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Legend wrote:you do know lightness means nothing.... some reviewers have already said that the Iphone feels too thin and a bit too light as if it could easily break for dropped. And Iphone are already known for breaking easily when dropped

Any device with glass is bound to break if dropped. And that goes with all phones
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:37 pm

The lesser the better. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Google Nexus is pretty light. my brother has it and despite the size, it's as light as a feather

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:12 pm

It's 340 grams. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:13 pm

RealGunner wrote:Google Nexus is pretty light. my brother has it and despite the size, it's as light as a feather

it's 135g and bigger then Iphone so he probably won't like it. But i am loving mine

Anyways new Nexus should be coming soon in the next 2 months
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:24 pm

And they say iPhones are played out.
There are so many iterations of phones running an Android OS

More choice I guess despite still having the same operating system
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:It's 340 grams. tongue

lol no

it's around 130

Do one thing. Go to Carphone warehouse and try the phones in ur hand. See what u like the best
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Yeh I think I was looking at the tablet or something. The name's 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' I think.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:15 pm

that's the notebook yea. Nexus 7.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:16 pm

No I mean that's the name of the phone, not Google Nexus I think.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh I think I was looking at the tablet or something. The name's 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' I think.

nexus 7 is the tablet, Galaxy Nexus is the phone
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Is there much of a difference between a 720p video camera and a 1080p one? And a single core and dual core processor?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Is there much of a difference between a 720p video camera and a 1080p one? And a single core and dual core processor?

yes..... Phones are already at quad core now
but some dual cores are still better then some quad core
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Nokia's Dual core is as good as Samsung's quad core for example
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:14 pm

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next