Kuru
LeSwagg James
Le Samourai
LeVersacci
Onyx
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Manchester City vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:58 pm

And Alonso time wasting at set pieces was kinda irritating lol.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Manchester City vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Nedved Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:08 pm

SuperMAG wrote:Both kehdira is modric were useless like always.

Its been 3 years since khedira came, he still wastes easy chances, whats the point on being in the box all the time, receiving the ball but always fking up chances.

This is the same circle over and over again, he cant finish to save his life.

Same goes for modric, my reasons were correct, whats the point of having him in the team, 30m for nothing, he is neither a DM or AM, and we dont play natural CM's.

Mou likes deep lying mid-fielders with long passing ability, but he expects them to defend well - Alonso is good at the former, but not great on the later. so to cover (Alonso) defense he pairs box-to-box physical MFs(Khedira/Essien) who can snatch the ball/destroy opp.midfield. Unfortunately Khedira is very good at box-box and nothing beyong that so fans seeing his missed chances don't like him. But he does the job he is asked well. He will not change Smile

I haven't seen y'days game. But heard Modric was playing deep, not in adv.position as Ozil. I think Mou was playing him in his familiar position @ Tottenham - to play short/connecting passes. From what I hear he short passed to Di maria, who eventually made the pass to Benz's goal, so he did his job.

Playing football with a new team, under a different coach with diff tactics in a new country with diff culture & language with ONLY few starts is tough. Nothing works out of box like an iPad. Give Modric time.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:26 pm

At a point in the game Di Maria's stats came up and he had 51% passing rate, that summed up his game, he was full of running and helped the defense a lot but his final ball was almost always unproductive. He did get an assist though, and I guess we all have to get used to him.

It was a good game but the referee was awful on the night and could have lost us the match, Zabelleta not getting booked for wrestling down Ronaldo, Kompany 1001 fouls on Ronaldo not called and to top it all the phantom penalty and red card.

Khedira and Ronaldo could have put us 3/4 goals ahead before the break, Modric had a good first 30 or so minutes but went missing for the rest of the match. Ronaldo and Benzema were both electric in the first few minutes, but as the game wore on their influence waned.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 am

I don't know what you were watching buddytaller. Di Maria created most chances that game (CR a close second actually, his crosses were very good). Was MotM for me.

I don't blame the referee, CR kept going down for easy touches and the penelty was fair. Arbeloa dived in the box and a dive is a automatic yellow card. So that's a pen in my eyes. Aguero dived aswell though and deserved a card aswell.

Ronaldo's dribbling and overall play :bow: Doesn't anyone else find it funny that when CR plays a English team he starts looking like his the old Man U-CR? Very Happy Just further proves the theory that the defending in La Liga and PL is different and thats why CR cant dribble anymore
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:27 pm

On-form Cristiano is a top-5 dribbler for me.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4