guest7
Art Morte
halamadrid2
Vlad the Impaler
Margera
37 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ibrahimovic: I am a living legend - Page 2 Empty Re: Ibrahimovic: I am a living legend

Post by S Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:17 am

Hoeness wrote:"We have a completely different opinion than Zlatan Ibrahimovic. We are very satisfied with Pep Guardiola," Hoeness told Bild.

"Ibrahimovic is a bitter prima donna if you ask me. He has never really gotten over his Barcelona exit.

"No team has ever been happy with him. He always brings problems with him."
Zlatan wrote:"The only thing I'd like to say is that I wouldn't want this Whyness, or what's his name again? Hoeness, right. I wouldn't want him as a tax consultant," the Paris Saint-Germain striker told L'Equipe.
rofl

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Ibrahimovic: I am a living legend - Page 2 Empty Re: Ibrahimovic: I am a living legend

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:23 am

IBRA rofl

GOAT :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Reporter: Who will go through to the world cup, Portugal or Sweden?
Zlatan: Only God knows
Reporter: Haha, but it's hard to ask him...
Zlatan: You are speaking to him.

:bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 pm

from what i have seen, Zlatan is much much more egoistic, and full of himself arrogant player than the likes of Ronaldo, or Neymar... yet the latter are hated much more and Zlatan barely has haters?

hmm...
Commander
Commander
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Ronaldo and Neymar are serial divers, they playact and bitch and moan and cry on the pitch

Ibra is egoistic as hell, but he backs it up by being a legend ffs :bow:

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Commander wrote:from what i have seen, Zlatan is much much more egoistic, and full of himself arrogant player than the likes of Ronaldo, or Neymar... yet the latter are hated much more and Zlatan barely has haters?

hmm...
The difference here is that Ibra has charisma. He says stuff in a way that it makes it funny. It's the same reason why people LOVED Muhammed Ali, eventhough he was probably 1000x times as arrogant as Ibra, C.Ronaldo, Maradona and Mourinho COMBINED.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Commander wrote:from what i have seen, Zlatan is much much more egoistic, and full of himself arrogant player than the likes of Ronaldo, or Neymar... yet the latter are hated much more and Zlatan barely has haters?

hmm...
Poor Neymar, people see him as arrogant just based on what everyone else hyped him up to be, I.E Pele, whereas he has never said anything that seems egoistic or full of himself.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:34 am

harhar11 wrote:

hmm...
The difference here is that Ibra has charisma. He says stuff in a way that it makes it funny. It's the same reason why people LOVED Muhammed Ali, eventhough he was probably 1000x times as arrogant as Ibra, C.Ronaldo, Maradona and Mourinho COMBINED.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:20 am

hmm...
Neymar? lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:17 am

well, he is a living legend in goallegacy :bow: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:34 am

Some points:

-Neymar is not an arrogant human being, instead a rather mature set of wits and intelligence, given his age of 21 and media manipulation that potentially can change the process of his thought. Like Stephan El Shaarawy, his flamboyant looks only deceive and are an illusion to their actual personality.

-Cristiano Ronaldo was an arrogant man, and while he displays some traits on and sometimes off the pitch, it is only a part of his winning nature. Yet beyond that he is part of some of the finest human beings you will come to know, given how he chooses to expose his principles without hesitation.

-Ibrahimovic, as aptly stated by Harhar, is loved due to his personality showing echoes to Muhammed Ali. Both charismatic personalities with wit and character that goes beyond the need to entertain, but words of wisdom and power to which can be learned from. Both sets of personalities back up their words, whether taken lightly or in a serious context. Like his skills, there is quite no one in world football with the personality of Zlatan.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:48 am

Arquitescu wrote:Some points:

-Neymar is not an arrogant human being, instead a rather mature set of wits and intelligence, given his age of 21 and media manipulation that potentially can change the process of his thought. Like Stephan El Shaarawy, his flamboyant looks only deceive and are an illusion to their actual personality.

-Cristiano Ronaldo was an arrogant man, and while he displays some traits on and sometimes off the pitch, it is only a part of his winning nature. Yet beyond that he is part of some of the finest human beings you will come to know, given how he chooses to expose his principles without hesitation.

-Ibrahimovic, as aptly stated by Harhar, is loved due to his personality showing echoes to Muhammed Ali. Both charismatic personalities with wit and character that goes beyond the need to entertain, but words of wisdom and power to which can be learned from. Both sets of personalities back up their words, whether taken lightly or in a serious context. Like his skills, there is quite no one in world football with the personality of Zlatan.
I agree with all of this.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 am

hrealmadrid wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Some points:

I agree with all of this.
x2
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:02 pm

harhar11 wrote:

hmm...
One could make the argument that Mourinho is just as witty and charismatic as Zlatan though...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Se7en wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

hmm...
One could make the argument that Mourinho is just as witty and charismatic as Zlatan though...
And that's why he has an army of fanboys, who are ready to forgive him for everything, even when he eye-gouged Tito..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:59 pm

Zlatan go be a legend today and knock portugal out please Smile
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:27 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d5usb_ibrahimovic-a-camara-en-direct-sur-bein-sports-tu-es-encore-plus-moche-a-la-television-qu-en-vrai_sport

haha Laughing

How can you not love this guy :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:06 am

Zlatan :bow:
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:14 pm

gives the permission to the interviewer not to be afraid rofl
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:16 pm

S wrote:How can you not love this guy :bow:

Well. 1 reason, for sure, would be that he played for your team once and covered less ground than your goalkeeper in a CL semi-final. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Covering ground is for mere mortals
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Fußball wrote:

Well. 1 reason, for sure, would be that he played for your team once and covered less ground than your goalkeeper in a CL semi-final. hmm

But his personality tho hmm

I dont think you can find many footballers as witty and enterprising as him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Covering ground is for mere mortals

:bow:

S wrote:
Fußball wrote:

But his personality tho hmm

I dont think you can find many footballers as witty and enterprising as him.

Ibrahimovic: I am a living legend - Page 2 Ibra-face-ref

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Fußball wrote:

Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic , Even with a name like that you can't be ordinary.

Proud Proud 
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:47 pm

haha Zlatan is amazing. I wish he played in PL at least once.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next