Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 23 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+46
Gil
King Meyy
Kick
RedOranje
Albiceleste
guest7
Clandestino
elblancomadridista
Kamikaze692
Mamad
Cyborg
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Error
Real Kandahar
rwo power
izzy
hrealmadrid
McAgger
teamanarchy
LeVersacci
sportsczy
Ganso
alexander mahone
Doc
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
Pedram
chad4401
Zealous
Art Morte
Future
S
Nedved
buddytaller
StrugaRock
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
FalcaoPunch
SuperMAG
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 23 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by izzy Mon May 06, 2013 1:44 pm

We need a winger?

What's wrong with Di Maria?

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 23 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Di Maria... the guy who is the worse passer on our team at 60-ish% (horrific lol) and that always cuts into his left foot. You don't even need to cover the corner flag area as a fullback... just play his left foot.

Also, he shoots more than our CFs.

No brain at all. Such a shat player imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 06, 2013 1:50 pm

So he needs to improve his decision making? Big deal. He will.

We are getting way too picky here, if we look at it like that, we should replace probably 5-6 players.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 1:52 pm

I agree with you. Problem with Di Maria is that he's gotten worse and worse with his decisions over the past 2 years. He was better in his first year. That's why i think he is what he is.

We can't have both wingers who dribble like madmen and aren't good passers (although CR7 is ok). You need one of the wings to be fundamentally sound at least and play for the collective. Doesn't matter if he's less talented than Di Maria. Can't make the pitch narrow against the top teams.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Di Maria would be a different animal on the left tbf.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 06, 2013 1:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:I agree with you. Problem with Di Maria is that he's gotten worse and worse with his decisions over the past 2 years. He was better in his first year. That's why i think he is what he is.

We can't have both wingers who dribble like madmen and aren't good passers (although CR7 is ok). You need one of the wings to be fundamentally sound at least and play for the collective. Doesn't matter if he's less talented than Di Maria. Can't make the pitch narrow against the top teams.

Yeah you have a point there.
I don't know if we should bring in a legit starter, but someone who will give Di Maria a very good challenge for his starting spot then i'd be fine with it, because lets be real, Callejon is the only other option and it's clear Di Maria ain't worried about him.

But replacing him just like that? Seems harsh.
If he gets challenged and loses the starting the spot then i'd be fine with it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:the chances of jese leaving and returning a starter are close to none dude.

also, i doubt Leverkusen invest much in building their game for him as he would leave after a year or two. he would go there are back up and help most likely. Teams are usually much more careful about how they plan for their attackers.

The prospect of Ronaldo moving to CF is not gone and if Jese does well as a LW this chance will become a realistic one. I don't even think he needs to leave in the first place but we seem to take more notice when they aren't playing for our b team

As for Leverkusen, Hyppia is a fan of our players and would even take them on loan if it mean they would go there. They didn't have problems playing Carvajal for a season and are happy to hand him back to us now. Not to mention Leverkusen have a very tight squad there is NO WAY whatsoever Jese will be a bench player there unless Shurrle stays which I doubt. They are also after Denis with a buy back clause in his contract
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 2:15 pm

I'm 100% in favour of our relationship with Leverkusen. They will actually use the players we give them unlike the gutter trash clubs we currently send our youth to.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Sending Sarabia to Getafe was a mistake and I think we better do something before they make him into a scrub. Joselu should join Valencia if Soldado signs for Spurs. Apart from that I don't think we could have sent our guys to better clubs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 2:32 pm

i still believe Jese should be promoted, him leaving and returning will find him in the same situation either way. What is happening to carvajal is very very exceptional in our current context, and not enough of people recognize that.

I dont see why and how Jese isnt already kicking Callejon to the curb, he is so much superior as a talent and a player. as back up to either wide player in the attacking 3 he would thrive.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 2:47 pm

That's the very frustrating thing about Di Maria: He the most talented winger in the world imo. He has it all. Yet he can't put it together to save his life on a consistent basis (at least for Madrid).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Let's not get hasty Jese could still yet be promoted. I guess it depends on who is the next coach.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Sarabia has a lot to do with his own problems tbh. At first, he wasn't in good shape. Now that he's in shape, CR7 looks like a WC defender compared to him... he really needs to stop thinking that he's a superstar and commit to forcing himself into the lineup.

He actually started a few games this year for Getafe and he was so unimpressive.

Not saying Getafe handled him well. But he also didn't handle himself well.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Also, i'm with Z here... send Jese to Leverkusen like Carvajal... he gets to play without the pressure of Madrid. At Madrid, Jese gets to warm the bench.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 3:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:Because he's similar to Ozil and Modric... dribble, short passing and close control guys. We don't want to become Chelsea where our entire attack force are clones. It's much easier to defend.

You want power, speed, size and shooting as well. That's why we're going for players whose talents are complementary and value adding to the existing core.

Mata doesn't fit in at this time.

When was the last time Ozil had a run of three good game consecutively?? 2 seasons ago?? with his inconsistency you need another creator. DiMaria is supposed to be that one but I have to accept he hasn't exactly done his reputation a favour the way he has been playing this season. I still maintain we give him another shot with Carvajal at his side imho

We already have a strong and athletic player on the other side if Benz gets 2 shots a game this season imagine if we had two ronaldos Proud

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 3:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:Also, i'm with Z here... send Jese to Leverkusen like Carvajal... he gets to play without the pressure of Madrid. At Madrid, Jese gets to warm the bench.

The only way I'd agree to that is if he comes back as a straight starter much like Carvajal not some back up playing when Ronaldo feels like taking time out and absolutely not if he is to play as a RW. I have also enjoyed Leverkusen this season this would give me reason to watch them next season Proud I hear Arsenal are interested in him as well but I don't think Wenger will risk starting him there

Jeses conyract runs out in two seasons and he will only sign an extention if he knows he will be playing for the first team. I know his demands are borderline Sarabia-like but you cant tell him to walk the walk like he talks the talk because frankly he does that already

We promoted the wrong guys from Castilla imho oh well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 3:24 pm

We promoted Nacho and Morata and both have done a good job. They aren't even playing in Jese's role so there is no need to blame them.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Morata not taking Jeses spot Suspect

Funny thing is he is a CF for Castilla but LW for us. I don't think this guy will survive for long. His ball control is beyond pathetic and generally plays like a primadonna.

In the long run do you really think Nacho will work??? and he was promoted to be the back up of Arbeloa when Carvajal was actually the RB of Castilla Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Nacho is not good enough
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 3:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Morata not taking Jeses spot Suspect

In the long run do you really think Nacho will work??? and he was promoted to be the back up of Arbeloa when Carvajal was actually the RB of Castilla Laughing

Nacho is a CB/LB so I don't get how he should even be included. I think he's good and can play a role in this team, so far every game I've seen him in he has been solid.

As for Moarata he's justified his promotion with the little time he has played. Scored a dramatic winner at Levante, played fantastic in a Clasico and did well in the derby. He's a hard worker and has a lot of potential. I don't think he took Jese's potential minutes. They would have been in place of Calejon's.

You're not a fan of Morata I get it (I still remember you saying Joselu was much better which I don't agree with) but saying we promoted the wrong players when Jese himself can still be promoted is silly.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Nacho is not good enough

Good enough to be what?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 3:45 pm

back up or whatever role he plays
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:back up or whatever role he plays

You're right let's sign some scrub who'll barely play from the EPL/Ligue 1 for 15 million so he can sit on the bench and be good enough.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Zealous wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Morata not taking Jeses spot Suspect

Nacho is a CB/LB so I don't get how he should even be included. I think he's good and can play a role in this team, so far every game I've seen him in he has been solid.

As for Moarata he's justified his promotion with the little time he has played. Scored a dramatic winner at Levante, played fantastic in a Clasico and did well in the derby. He's a hard worker and has a lot of potential. I don't think he took Jese's potential minutes. They would have been in place of Calejon's.

You're not a fan of Morata I get it (I still remember you saying Joselu was much better which I don't agree with) but saying we promoted the wrong players when Jese himself can still be promoted is silly.

Nacho is a CB who can play both RB and LB but he hasn't for Castilla in like 3 seasons so I don't know why he was promoted when we have about 5 CBs and 2 LBs its clear Mou wanted him as Arbeloas back up in which case I think Juanfran is the better choice because the guy has actually played RB last season etc. Nacho has no future with the first team. He brings nothing to the table and forces the winger to spend the whole game helping him out.

Morata might have scored vs Levante and played good defensively vs Barca but apart from that he has been horrid both for the first AND the second team. His game vs Atleti rofl sorry but this guy doesn't have what it takes to be playing for our first team. Poor mans Callejon he is

It is certainly true that I rate Joselu higher and I still do. Joselu doesn't move around like a clumsy fck and he was chosen to start as the CF for Castilla for a reason. Not even Toril rates him how Mou can is beyond me

The guys that should have been promoted:

Carvajal(RB)
Juanfran (backup RB)
Jese (back up LW/SS)
Joselu (back up striker)

what do we do?

Promote Morata who is inferior to both Jese and Joselu in their respective positions and Nacho who hasn't played LB/RB for Castilla at all in like 3 seasons :brickwall:

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon May 06, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 4:13 pm

again, i dont know why it's assumed that signing a player means signing a star per say. I simply think Nacho isnt good enough to be back up CB which is his natural role, or back up fullback, because he lacks the skills to go forward. there are so many cheap la liga players that would do the back up fullback role much better than he can possibly dream of. If he had the skills, i would welcome the idea, but he just doesnt.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:again, i dont know why it's assumed that signing a player means signing a star per say. I simply think Nacho isnt good enough to be back up CB which is his natural role, or back up fullback, because he lacks the skills to go forward. there are so many cheap la liga players that would do the back up fullback role much better than he can possibly dream of. If he had the skills, i would welcome the idea, but he just doesnt.

I don't think it's about signing a star player, I think it has more to do with how we use the player and our history of just wasting players time and career by just leaving them on the bench.
It's rare these days to find players who are perfectly happy with the bench role. Signing someone who knows he's nothing but a bit-part player isn't easy anymore that's why I think Zeal and Hala would prefer to have a castilla player be given the position.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next