Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+46
Gil
King Meyy
Kick
RedOranje
Albiceleste
guest7
Clandestino
elblancomadridista
Kamikaze692
Mamad
Cyborg
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Error
Real Kandahar
rwo power
izzy
hrealmadrid
McAgger
teamanarchy
LeVersacci
sportsczy
Ganso
alexander mahone
Doc
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
Pedram
chad4401
Zealous
Art Morte
Future
S
Nedved
buddytaller
StrugaRock
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
FalcaoPunch
SuperMAG
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by SuperMAG Fri May 03, 2013 7:14 pm

In case Coentrao leaves which i really really dont want him to leave, i want us to find some young LB u20 to replace him, someone like lille lacas digne to have a bench role like varane.

I dont trust nacho at all, even against the worst teams in la liga, he is never solid, easily get passed by. Having marcelo, we need to have someone with strong backbone in defence.

Coentrao has been brilliant this season, i just dont understand hate, one of the best lb in the world in defence this season. yes he lacks attacking powers (really dont understand, he used to be much better in attack at world cup then in defence).

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Fri May 03, 2013 7:24 pm

All kidding aside, without Coentrao this year, we'd all by crying around January as opposed to now lol. Until Marcelo learns to stop eating when he's not playing, we need a good backup....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri May 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Coentrao is a good player, a solid one, not better than Marcelo, but few have the luxury to have two great left backs at their disposal. But it would be sad to see either of them sit on the bench most of the times, so it would be better for one to leave, and I like Marcelo better.

As a full back option it would be good to keep Marcelo and Arbeloa, promote Nacho and buy back Carvajal.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 03, 2013 7:32 pm

I know it is our money and all but 30mill for a backup player Proud

I know we lack good left backs in castilla but we could always have Arbeloa cover for him. At least he doesn't try and attack when he is on the left as opposed to right and stays back mostly. Another team could have gotten him frankly
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 03, 2013 7:34 pm

I would like Arbeloa covering nothing but the fabric that is on the bench when he sits there and sees how great the team is...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 03, 2013 7:39 pm

I know Arbeloa is a liability atm but thats due to him being on the half way line all the time pretending to be part kf our attack only to pass the ball back to Khedira or Varane.

The times I have seen him as a LB he has done very well. As a back up he won't play much but he will do imo just like Callegoat worked out last season. Average but usable
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 03, 2013 7:40 pm

He's a liability because he isn't good anymore. He was decent when he first arrived but now he just no longer is of Madrid quality.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Arbeloa just needs a running start on the wingers so he can keep up now lol..
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 03, 2013 7:45 pm

@doc, that doesn't mean he can't be used as a back up who will only see a few games a season. instead of buying a player we could take advantage of our resources. The DM will most likely learn to help out Marcelo there is no reason Arbeloa can't survive three or four games a season with that cover. We have given time to significantly worse players these days like Albitrol and Carvalho there is no reason to replace him as a back up tbh

@sport. yh he really is slow but he has been able to shut out both Ribery and Tello Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 03, 2013 7:52 pm

That was last year dude. he got raped by Ribery on France NT.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 03, 2013 7:56 pm

remember we wanted him replaced last season Laughing

Anyways my point is there is no need to buy a 'back up player' when we can use players we already have
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Hala, I do love your enthusiasm for Arbz and Callejon but these men just don't even belong as back up here for me...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 03, 2013 8:01 pm

i disagree on callejon. Like Essien, he does a lot of different things that you can't find easily. Good squad player. I alos think we can do much worse than Arbeloa as a backup.

My issue is that, until Marcelo shows he's actually fit and mature to handle most of a season, i wouldn't sell Coentrao. We need him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri May 03, 2013 8:07 pm

My biggest problem with Coentrao is his punchable face. d:. seriously if you look at him in games he is always angry and pissed. I've never seen a player like that. even gattuso smiled sometimes.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri May 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Anyone knows any great young right wingers that are madrid quality (potental wise).

I mean cant seem to find anyone, are there any young robben that has pace, wizardry, ball control, someone who isnt headless.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri May 03, 2013 8:21 pm

meh i say we ditch arbeloa get carvajal and some other decent rb, if coentrao is willing to stay i say keep him, i wouldn't mind letting go off khedira a long with xabi my reason khedira simply isn't good enough sucks at passing, can't control a ball to save his life, next up pepe like him but once he lost his starting spot he seemed depressed and played like it so he can leave too, kaka+carvalho is long overdue more of mou stubbornness, callejon can stay but even as back up he needs to improve, di maria is another player i like but he has regressed a lot so the club is prob looking to sell him but i think he can improve with more direction
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Arbeloa is the perfect squad player, can play RB, LB even CB.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 03, 2013 8:34 pm

seriously, who wants to see arbeloa play RB, CB or LB. that's the question to ask. pretty sure none of you guys would want to see him starting, so even for back up he is crap.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:seriously, who wants to see arbeloa play RB, CB or LB. that's the question to ask. pretty sure none of you guys would want to see him starting, so even for back up he is crap.

This is not FM to have only WC players in your team, with players like Callejon and Arbeloa who accept the bench and give everything when they play you win championships.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri May 03, 2013 8:44 pm

this section is alive Shocked

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Albiceleste wrote:this section is alive Shocked

It has always been. :coffee:
Anyway your sig describes why you lost that match
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:seriously, who wants to see arbeloa play RB, CB or LB. that's the question to ask. pretty sure none of you guys would want to see him starting, so even for back up he is crap.

This is not FM to have only WC players in your team, with players like Callejon and Arbeloa who accept the bench and give everything when they play you win championships.
im pretty sure, and this is only a guess, but i am pretty sure that between awful and world class, there are many levels in between. like Hugo mallo for example, not world class, but sure as hell better than Arbeloa lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri May 03, 2013 8:54 pm

So we are now supposed to change like 50% of team because half of them are average? It doesn't hurt to keep Coentrao and Arbeloa as backups for next season. Definitely safer option that buying still quite raw Carvajal and random backup for him.

Let's not go the traditional RM way and swap everything. Midfield is the main issue. Carvajal + couple from Pogba, Gundogan, Sahin, Kondogbia and Vidal and I would be freaking excited with our business. Rest is only about tweaking.

Wet dream:Gundogan----Pirlonso----Vidal
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri May 03, 2013 8:57 pm

If Real Madrid's board were reading this thread all of our problems would've been solved. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri May 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Pedram wrote:

If Real Madrid's board were reading this thread all of our problem would've been solved. :coffee:
I was going to say something along the same lines tbh. I particularly like Zealous' plan

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat May 04, 2013 12:19 am

kaka wants to stay. heres an exert from an interview he gave. i gotta say i kinda died laughing when i read it

"I want to have at least one good season with Real Madrid, it is a personal challenge. I do not know about others but I have a feeling of frustration here."

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next