meo_85
zizzle
Swanhends
zarola
Moey86
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Criscito : I'm going to Inter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Criscito : I'm going to Inter.

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Traitor Evil or Very Mad

C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Criscito : I'm going to Inter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Criscito : I'm going to Inter.

Post by Moey86 Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:18 am

juvefanmkd wrote:Traitor Evil or Very Mad

You let him go :p
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Moey86 wrote:

He had chance to come back What a Face
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:
Moey86 wrote:

He had chance to come back What a Face

you only played him 8 games in three years.. i dont think he has any strong ties to Juve
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Stefano Capozucca has signalled the left-back will not come cheaply.

His comments come just days after president Enrico Preziosi said he would be willing to negotiate with clubs offering good money.

Speaking to TRS, Capozucca said: "Criscito deserves a prestigious club, and Roma as well as Inter are prestigious sides.

"But Criscito will only leave in light of an important offer, otherwise we will be happy to keep him at Genoa."

:coffee:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Interblend Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:32 am

I am wondering what will happen to our Legend? He doesn't deserve to be benched, but I can't see him playing in the midfield anymore, he should play either RB or LB, but not at the middle. Who do you think will be benched, if Criscito comes ( Maicon sold) and Santon, Nagatomo, all fighting for one position?

Interblend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 am

Interblend wrote:I am wondering what will happen to our Legend? He doesn't deserve to be benched, but I can't see him playing in the midfield anymore, he should play either RB or LB, but not at the middle. Who do you think will be benched, if Criscito comes ( Maicon sold) and Santon, Nagatomo, all fighting for one position?

I can still see him performing well in the CM position.. if we were to move to RB/LB then maicon would be sold and santon sent on loan...there is still the issue of Chivu who seems to be going nowher
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:21 am

Moey86 wrote:
Interblend wrote:I am wondering what will happen to our Legend? He doesn't deserve to be benched, but I can't see him playing in the midfield anymore, he should play either RB or LB, but not at the middle. Who do you think will be benched, if Criscito comes ( Maicon sold) and Santon, Nagatomo, all fighting for one position?

I can still see him performing well in the CM position.. if we were to move to RB/LB then maicon would be sold and santon sent on loan...there is still the issue of Chivu who seems to be going nowher

I agree with this, I would put Zanetti at RCM or LCM depending on whether Maicon is playing or which side Nagatomo takes. As for Chivu when does his contract run out? If there's little interest and he won't be lost on a Bosman transfer at the end of the season there's no point letting him go cheaply, though ever since the head clash he's been suspect at centre-half. If Leonardo makes the right defensive adjustments however, Chivu will benefit from them as much as Ranocchia will; he can still add quality to the line-up.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Interblend Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 am

I would do that as well, but as things are going, and based on our targets in the mercato, we are focusing on a 4231, with two defensive minded midfielders. I am not sure if this will make it possible for Zanetti to play in such position, considering also the rumours of us getting a new Center midfielder ( ex. Banega).

However, I agree with you at the point that he would still be a great cover for Maicon as RCM as we are used to see him. Regarding Chivu, I would still keep him as a sub, despite his poor performances in this spring.

Interblend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Official: Napoli agree Criscito fee

“Napoli have shown a concrete interest, proposing a figure that is equal to his value, so we have accepted Napoli’s offer for Criscito,” Genoa President Enrico Preziosi told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“Now the player and his agent have to agree terms with them. It’s just a matter of putting pen on paper to complete Criscito’s transfer to the Azzurri. It’s a dream come true for the lad, going back to his home town.

Just a matter of time before we get another Aguirererereryeregerey to inter rumor.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

ur goin to zenit

guest1
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2