A secret that was revealed by Matteo Paro

4 posters

Go down

A secret that was revealed by Matteo Paro Empty A secret that was revealed by Matteo Paro

Post by juvefan4life Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 21:55

While we were in Serie B and we were -17 points we were all demoralized but it was him! ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO that entered the room with tears in his eyes and said : "Until I am the general of this army we will never fall. If there is a 1% chance that we can go back to Serie A,we will go I dont want any loss or draw this season." This is how our captain ended his speech with tears in his eyes.

Alessandro Del Piero :bow:

Matteo Paro was a former juventus player that is currently a free agent. He joined juventus in 2006 and left in 2007.

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back. :to AGNELLI

juvefan4life
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

A secret that was revealed by Matteo Paro Empty Re: A secret that was revealed by Matteo Paro

Post by Juveman17 Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 22:27

:bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

A secret that was revealed by Matteo Paro Empty Re: A secret that was revealed by Matteo Paro

Post by salmano9 Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 3:12

Yes. I remember him paro and even paladino and marchionni and ruben olivera when they used to suffer with us in serie b.... Alex will always remain in our hearts. Forever
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 3:25

Now tears are in my eyes...
Forza Alex!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvefan4life Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 19:42

Cotes wrote:Now tears are in my eyes...
Forza Alex!

Cotes where did you get this banner. I NEED IT. its awsome Thumbs up

juvefan4life
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down