Criscitiello: "In the next 24-36 hours the leadership Juve will make a major effort to Llorente. And would a lawyer ..." Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Criscitiello: "In the next 24-36 hours the leadership Juve will make a major effort to Llorente. And would a lawyer ..."

Go down

Criscitiello: "In the next 24-36 hours the leadership Juve will make a major effort to Llorente. And would a lawyer ..." Empty Criscitiello: "In the next 24-36 hours the leadership Juve will make a major effort to Llorente. And would a lawyer ..."

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:16 pm

"I understand that Marotta and Guild are trying to do the last sprint to get to Fernando Llorente." He revealed Michele Criscitiello during the program Sportitalia, Waiting for the World Cup. "Juventus will increase the pace. It is said that they should get there faster, but in the next 24-36 hours the Juventus management will make another major effort to Llorente - adds the journalist -. Dzeko deviated considerably in the last period, but even here there is a sprint . should take Juventus striker and I think it will also make another defender. Not that it stops here in the department back because Marotta is happy, but is not convinced at all, and something will have to do in view of the Champions League. Between Llorente and defender, so I would keep your eyes peeled strategies Beppe Marotta. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down