Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed )

+84
Kingofeverythingclassy
Doc
Vyey
Luca
andiii
Zealous
silver
Arquitecto
Die Borussen
julias
VanDeezNuts
Babun
Zero
RedOranje
Cotes
Eman
_LMG_10_
LeSwagg James
Kick
vivabarca38
StrikingMidfield
Abramovich
chemicalboy99
VendettaRed07
Sina
The Franchise
nasir6371
TalkingReckless
Blue Barrett
dmize
azzurres
CBarca
Mr Nick09
OLpower
Yeezus
Nishankly
Madvillain
Be/\/ceCALI
LeVersacci
hrealmadrid
urbaNRoots
Swanhends
fatman123
BeautifulGame
yoonie
Dnmac4
Emaharg
RED
izzy
aleumdance
EL Patron
Albiceleste
white_star
Art Morte
Rev
M99
LeBéninois
vizkosity
Le Samourai
REWB
Adit
the xcx
S
McLewis
MindGames7
SchinnerC
Dutti
RealGunner
The Sanchez
Amar
McAgger
Raptorgunner
Onyx
donttreadonred
StrugaRock
Firenze
Gil
The Messiah
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
Ganso
Rebaño Sagrado
Lex
cyberman
88 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed )

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:58 am

Welcome, Robin. :bow:

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed )

Post by Amar Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:58 am

The Sun Laughing

He's going nowhere, especially not to Utd

Last edited by Amar on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:58 am

jibers wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Vidic soon to be 31 cheers he only has 1-2 more years left max...let's hope it's in the treatment room and not on the field.

Sad

Next we will sign Kompany Very Happy

No need to sign anyone, Johny Evans shall be ready for post Vidic takeover. Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 3 123n7r
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:59 am

I am sure United have money to burn close to 70m on RVP. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:02 am

United will never see half of player RVP was last year, the entire Arsenal team fed him the ball and he missed 30 clear cut chances. Very Happy

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:05 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
jibers wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Vidic soon to be 31 cheers he only has 1-2 more years left max...let's hope it's in the treatment room and not on the field.

Sad

Next we will sign Kompany Very Happy

No need to sign anyone, Johny Evans shall be ready for post Vidic takeover. Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 3 123n7r

tbf after the city games he was our best CB by a mile. He is our second best cb after Vida. With time he will be good
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:07 am

Mods and Admins. Please ban me if this happens... :coffee: in this summer transfer market... It won't happen... :facepalm:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:09 am

22m :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:18 am

RealGunner wrote:22m :bow:

Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 3 Tumblr_m8dt4irCjC1qi532yo4_500
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:23 am

Straight into the owners pockets :bow:

DAT MISING
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:31 am

pointless

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:53 am

jibers wrote:

Straight into the owners pockets :bow:

DAT MISING

Beats losing 70m. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:22 am

This isn't happening.

If it does.......:facepalm:
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:25 am

Dutti wrote:This isn't happening.

If it does.......:facepalm:

As I said, if this happens then I do wish an admin or moderator to ban me if he get sold to Man U this season...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:34 am

I would like to kick SAF in the balls if this goes through. As a wake up call. Sign a MC FFS!!! Enough of this bullshit already. Why the hell would we need another striker??!!
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:10 am

cyberman wrote:Carrick had an exceptional year last year lol, how is he not good enough?

Ofcourse he's good enough, but he needs someone along side him, he can't do it all by himself.

Especially with Kagawa and Rooney in front of him Laughing

I expect to see the team i posted with Carrick and Scholes/Cleverly in the middle Rooney off RVP, Kagawa on the left but drifting inside a lot and Evra providing the width on the left.

With Nani or Young on the right if Valencia does play RB, if not then Rafeal at RB and Valencia or Nani on the right.

Seems a bit of unnecessary signing to me considering Fletcher and Scholes have still not been replaced as well as Evra and Neville not being replaced.

But what ever.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by MindGames7 Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:00 pm

van Persie is just going to be a star name to sell shirts. He will (or at least should) end up being the fifth choice striker behind 1. Welbeck, 2. Kagawa, 3. Rooney, 4. Berbatov/Chicharito.

Mark my words, he'll be more of a flop than Berbatov.

And if he is picked ahead of the aformentioned players, then we'll have a worse season this year than we did last year.

You heard it here first.
MindGames7
MindGames7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Lost count of how many times I've seen Valencia referred to as a RB in this thread. Since when did this conversion happen? How did we go to talking about him as one of the top 10 best right-sided midfielders in the world to him replacing Rafael as a RB. Not every player has that in his locker, but with Valencia, I can believe it. Just find it odd that the shift in position has been so swift.

As for RVP.....waste of money honestly. Not his fault really, just not what they need right now.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 pm

MindGames7 wrote:van Persie is just going to be a star name to sell shirts. He will (or at least should) end up being the fifth choice striker behind 1. Welbeck, 2. Kagawa, 3. Rooney, 4. Berbatov/Chicharito.

Mark my words, he'll be more of a flop than Berbatov.

And if he is picked ahead of the aformentioned players, then we'll have a worse season this year than we did last year.

You heard it here first.

I stopped reading when you classified Kagawa as a striker.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MindGames7 Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Amar wrote:I stopped reading when you classified Kagawa as a striker.

Well you were wrong to do that.

Kagawa is just 43% successful in his defensive actions, that's lower than Rooney, Ibrahimovic, van Persie, Ronaldo and David Villa to name a few.

45% of his shots are on target compared to van Persie's 51%, Rooney's 43%, Ibrahimovic's 46%, Ronaldo's 40% and David Villa's 48%.

84% of his short passes are successful compared to van Persie's 81%, Rooney's 82%, Ibra's 78%, Ronaldo's 82%, Villa's 85%.

No matter where you play him, he will always be a forward in my mind, because his attacking contribution is why he's in the team and his defensive contribution is poor. In fact, he's more of a forward than any of the players I've mentioned, not because of where he plays, but because of how he plays.
MindGames7
MindGames7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 pm

I agree as well.I'd classify Kagawa as more of a forward than an Attacking midfielder.I believe Giovinco is in the same mold as Kagawa and Giovinco himself ,classifies himself as a forward.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:39 pm

MindGames7 wrote:
Amar wrote:I stopped reading when you classified Kagawa as a striker.

Well you were wrong to do that.

Kagawa is just 43% successful in his defensive actions, that's lower than Rooney, Ibrahimovic, van Persie, Ronaldo and David Villa to name a few.

45% of his shots are on target compared to van Persie's 51%, Rooney's 43%, Ibrahimovic's 46%, Ronaldo's 40% and David Villa's 48%.

84% of his short passes are successful compared to van Persie's 81%, Rooney's 82%, Ibra's 78%, Ronaldo's 82%, Villa's 85%.

No matter where you play him, he will always be a forward in my mind, because his attacking contribution is why he's in the team and his defensive contribution is poor. In fact, he's more of a forward than any of the players I've mentioned, not because of where he plays, but because of how he plays.

Classifies him more as an attacking midfielder than a centre-forward if you're going by the stats you posted. There are plenty who are classified in that same mold who are just as bad defensively, but just as good in the attack, and are still considered midfielders so there is plenty of wiggle room in between that and being a forward. If Kagawa's composure in front of goal gets consistent, then I can be pushed to call him a centre-forward, but he'll never be a true striker.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:45 pm

So whats gonna happen with that god almighty overhyped Chikachoke?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Nameless wrote:So whats gonna happen with that god almighty overhyped Chikachoke?

and Welbeck
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Welbeck is legit imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Joining for the money apparently. Going to be on £220k p/w

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next