Doc
Gil
Le Samourai
Onyx
El Rey
33 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mourinho has lost the plot! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho has lost the plot!

Post by LeBéninois Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Surag wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:So Mou is indirectly saying:I think Granero and Lass are better than you so you should leave.

Nah more like "You are just too good for the bench ,you need to be starting every game whilst i cant guarantee you that as long as Alonso is fit and fine.Lass and Granero are more than happy to be backups ,sending you on loan would be an ideal scenario since i'm not prepared to lose you so easily"

Where was the point to buy him so early then ? they could have bought him and left him at dortmund in loan or something.
why bring in someone and then say to him you're too good to be on the bench but you can't be a starter atm ?!!

LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Rey Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:49 pm

I was too hastily in saying that he hasn't given to chances to young players.

He did give chances to Benzema, Ozil, Khedira, Di Maria, Marcelo at LB, Callejón, Coentrão. They've all repaid him back.

To those he gave chances and didn't repay him back was Pedro Leon, Sergio Canales, and Fernando Gago.

I think Sahin will fall in the latter category. Especially once Madrid buys Modric or Wistel.
El Rey
El Rey
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Alonso is over-rated.. I would like to see what Sahin can offer, never watched him at BvB
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Swagg wrote:Alonso is over-rated.. I would like to see what Sahin can offer, never watched him at BvB
apparently he has nothing to offer
otherwise he would start at least in games such as against saragoza or getafe

we rarely saw him play, but mou is watching him each day at the training
so i dont get why most people complain
why would he deserve even a chance in an official game if he fails to impress at the training?

im sure if he wasnt injured he would have had a big impact last season

people should accept the possibility of him not being the player once was after his injury

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:37 pm

We saw him in real games and he played well , he absolutely pooped on Granero in the Castilla vs the first team match by all accounts, what more do you need?.

He came back in November ffs, he wasn't injured.

Your entire footballing world is based on Mourinhio being some sort of deity, it's obvious why your views on this are so short sighted.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Busquets Xavi AND Alonso can play together.....but Sahin can't play with Alonso.Sahin is better defensively than the likes of Lass and Modric and while he isn't as mobile as Modric it's no unworkable, especially with Ozl's and Benzema's tendency to move into any free space.

Mourinhio prefers to play Lass and Granero as our main playmakers.

sahin is better than lass Defensively ? Joke of the day
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Busquets Xavi AND Alonso can play together.....but Sahin can't play with Alonso.Sahin is better defensively than the likes of Lass and Modric and while he isn't as mobile as Modric it's no unworkable, especially with Ozl's and Benzema's tendency to move into any free space.

Mourinhio prefers to play Lass and Granero as our main playmakers.

sahin is better than lass Defensively ? Joke of the day

Sahin's passing and ability to keep posession takes considereable pressure off our midfield and defense.

Also, his positional sense is far superior to Lass.

Much in the same as Arteta is superior to Song defensively.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Lass...Granero...this is what is keeping Sahin not only out, but not needed in the entire squad...Lass for god sake.

Egregious, Asinine, unconscionable and unconstitutional lol

Mou hasnt lost the plot, he never had it. Young player with skill or rugged vet who plays "physical" (dirty)...he has always picked the latter.

Last edited by The Franchise on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Why couldn't this idiot just bring on Callejon instead ok Kaka against Bayern and we wouldn't be having this conversation ffs.

I can't take another year of Lass

I can't do it.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

What does Lass need to do to be demoted?

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 pm

The Franchise wrote:Lass...Granero...this is what is keeping Sahin not only out, but not needed in the entire squad...Lass for god sake.

Egregious, Assine, unconscionable and unconstitutional lol

Mou hasnt lost the plot, he never had it. Young player with skill or rugged vet who plays "physical" (dirty)...he has always picked the latter.

+1 For the Stephen A Smith + Skip Bayless combo. :bow:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:We saw him in real games and he played well , he absolutely pooped on Granero in the Castilla vs the first team match by all accounts, what more do you need?.

He came back in November ffs, he wasn't injured.

Your entire footballing world is based on Mourinhio being some sort of deity, it's obvious why your views on this are so short sighted.
Short unconfident and safe passes pretty much is what I remember from him
your spot in an official game is based solely on your performances in practice and I have to give MOU the benefit of the doubt on this one

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Why couldn't this idiot just bring on Callejon instead ok Kaka against Bayern and we wouldn't be having this conversation ffs.

I can't take another year of Lass

I can't do it.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

What does Lass need to do to be demoted?

My God. My sentiments exactly.
Seeing Lass get playing time in the Madrid shirt STILL kills me.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 pm

The Franchise wrote:Lass...Granero...this is what is keeping Sahin not only out, but not needed in the entire squad...Lass for god sake.

That's nonsense, most of players in the current squad were very young when Mourinho took over and they were actively responsible for Madrid winning the league with record points and goals. Mourinho has more than proven that he can work with skillful players.

Sahin hasn't done exceptionally well in the minutes he's been given, he's better off at a club where he'd be a sure starter, I'm not sure Arsenal on loan is the best choice for him, they don't have a good loan record, Batista, Reyes, Lass and Benayoun didn't really get much time at Arsenal, would rather he moves to a club like Malaga on loan, where he'll play under Pellegrini and would be a sure starter with the chance of playing in the Champions League.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 pm

buddytaller wrote:

That's nonsense, most of players in the current squad were very young when Mourinho took over and they were actively responsible for Madrid winning the league with record points and goals. Mourinho has more than proven that he can work with skillful players.

Sahin hasn't done exceptionally well in the minutes he's been given, he's better off at a club where he'd be a sure starter, I'm not sure Arsenal on loan is the best choice for him, they don't have a good loan record, Batista, Reyes, Lass and Benayoun didn't really get much time at Arsenal, would rather he moves to a club like Malaga on loan, where he'll play under Pellegrini and would be a sure starter with the chance of playing in the Champions League.

Reyes and Lass weren't loans, and Reyes played plenty. Baptista and Benayoun didn't figure into the clubs longterm plans.

And I don't see why Sahin wouldn't start if he came to Arsenal...
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:19 am

Mourinho wants Lass to play RB I think, however Lass prefers midfield. Sahin isn't really competing with Granero/Lass. Both of them are nothing more than backups at best. Mourinho knows Sahin should be starting, which is why he's being loaned out, since Alonso will continue to start.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:24 am

buddytaller wrote:

Oh stop it.

It doesnt matter how young Cristiano, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria, Ramos and Marcelo are..., they are good players who were well established before Mourinho came (less so Di Maria) and its not like he had the rugged vets sitting on the bench he could have chosen over them anyway.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:27 am

Benzema had one foot out the door before Higuain's injury gave him a chance.Honestly the only thing that kept him here was the fact that Flo is a straight up fanboy and Zidane wanted him here.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:57 am

Benzema's success deserves more praise then it gets, to me, it was in spite of Mourinho, not because of him.

I am sure I will hear all those harsh words in the media were simply to motivate him and drive him. Dont bother, I dont even want to hear it.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:05 am

Sahin hasn't done exceptionally well in the minutes he's been given

What minutes lol?

Mourinho is a great manager, you can't argue with his results, but he doesn't take care of youth so well, what's happening to Sahin is a shame.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:32 am

Mourinho does take care of youth well, at least at Madrid, Marcelo, Ozil, Khedira, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria were all 23 or less when Mourinho came yet he built his team around them, age is no excuse for Mourinho, if you prove yourself, you secure a place in the first 11.

He didn't become the best coach in the world by being biased in his selections, the best players play, that is why a 22 year old Ozil put Kaka on the bench, Ramos put a 32 year old Carvalho on the bench, Marcelo starts ahead of a 30 million euro Portuguese. If you play well in the minutes you're given you'll be given more chances irrespective of your age.

Sahin played ten matches in a season where he was injure for more than half time, Mourinho just believes at this moment Modric would be a better fit than Sahin, I don't see anything wrong with that.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:37 am

dmize wrote:Reyes and Lass weren't loans, and Reyes played plenty. Baptista and Benayoun didn't figure into the clubs longterm plans.

And I don't see why Sahin wouldn't start if he came to Arsenal...

Because Arsene wouldn't want his stock to rise, he'd rather start "his players". Wilshere, Song, Arteta and probably Carzola would start ahead of Sahin. Sahin would have to battle for the remaining minutes with Rosicky, Coquelin, Ramsey, Frimpong and co.

Sahin would be better off in a team where he'd be guaranteed a start, which would cause his value to rise, and Madrid get at least 25 million euros for him.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:17 am

The Franchise wrote:
Benzema's success deserves more praise then it gets, to me, it was in spite of Mourinho, not because of him.

I am sure I will hear all those harsh words in the media were simply to motivate him and drive him. Dont bother, I dont even want to hear it.

Except Benzema actually said the exact opposite, nice try though.

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:03 am

lol and what else was he supposed to say? "mourinho's a giant douche but higgy got injured so he had to play me"?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:07 am

F..ck mourinho. no respect to his players at all. How can you say "if he leaves" when its in your hands he is like club president there. We all know what he says when he wants player to stay (Higuain). now he is acting like a hypocrite bit..c
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:12 am

Keep it going... I feel amuzed how Farca fans look for scraps to attack RM eco smile
Good job Thumbs up
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:18 am

Dolce Vita wrote:Keep it going... I feel amuzed how Farca fans look for scraps to attack RM eco smile
Good job Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next