Magnusson: I'm so honoured to be at Juventus alongside my idol Andrea Pirlo... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Magnusson: I'm so honoured to be at Juventus alongside my idol Andrea Pirlo...

Go down

Magnusson: I'm so honoured to be at Juventus alongside my idol Andrea Pirlo... Empty Magnusson: I'm so honoured to be at Juventus alongside my idol Andrea Pirlo...

Post by Cotes Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:17 pm

"It 's an absolute privilege to train with players who are world class. look at these players on TV since I was kid. I think I can learn a lot from Andrea Pirlo. His mentality and way in which the dead-ball kicks is amazing, and he helped me a lot since I came here. I started as a midfielder.

Magnusson: I'm so honoured to be at Juventus alongside my idol Andrea Pirlo... 402877_10150562775102783_658727782_10784143_858090979_n

With Pirlo is one of my favorite players Francesco Totti. Andrea taught me some new skills, of course I I can use in the future. He is and has been for many years one of the best midfielders in the world and is also a very tranquilla.Quando last season we were training together we made ​​many jokes. Finally I want to show that Conte can be useful to the team Although I know this is not an easy thing. "
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down