Should Barca copy Spains defensive organisation? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Should Barca copy Spains defensive organisation?

+6
CBarca
Onyx
jibers
BarrileteCosmico
BarcaKizz
Jonathan28
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Barca copy Spains defensive organisation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Barca copy Spains defensive organisation?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Keita is not and will never be a DM.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Should Barca copy Spains defensive organisation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Barca copy Spains defensive organisation?

Post by Jonathan28 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:45 pm

09 dont press more then 10 or 11? What? That was our best season for pressing, teams couldn't handle it. How on earth a foward line with Ibra pressed more then with Eto'o is beyond me. Like I said, Villa tried to bring that crazy level of pressing in the 10/11 season and suceeded, but was absolutely knackered at the crunch end of the season, he did not have Eto'os high stamina levels. Pedro on form is the best at it, but as some people on Barcaforum have said, Alexis seems to have the potential to replace Eto'o has our primary presser, very similar desire to win is evident in him.

You obviously only started watching Barca properly in the 09/10 season after we had destroyed your team the season before, like most supporters of premiership teams. I havent missed a Barca game in 7 years, and thats only because I got myself grounded :facepalm:
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2