2011-2012 Goal Legacy Forum Awards

2 posters

Go down

2011-2012 Goal Legacy Forum Awards Empty 2011-2012 Goal Legacy Forum Awards

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:43 am

Hey all,

So now that the forum is now a full year old, the time has come to recognize those posters, posts, and threads which have gone on to define this forum. Please review the following courtesy of BarrileteCosmico:

In honor of the 1 year anniversary of Goal Legacy I present to you the Goal Legacy award nominations. Note, this is the nominations phase, not the final voting phase. As such, there will be a second round, where the users nominated the most will be voted on. This is merely the first part.

To vote click here: http://glnominations.tk

Take the survey, note that once you finish it you can't go back and answer it, so choose your nominations wisely. When enough responses are gathered I'll take the most popular answers and make a final poll.

Please try to fill in the username as it is (ie: Danny07 instead of danny, or Great Leader Sprucenuce instead of mole), this will make the compiling work a lot easier and will create less confusion.

If you have any questions, complaints, or other feel free to message me and we'll see what we can do about them.

Cheers,
BarrileteCosmico

Should anyone have any questions, please direct them to BC.

Thank you all for a wonderful year!

Goal Legacy Forums Admin & Mod Staff.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

2011-2012 Goal Legacy Forum Awards Empty Re: 2011-2012 Goal Legacy Forum Awards

Post by RedOranje Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:30 am

The nominations phase is now closed and we will open voting procedures. The nominations have been compiled and the most nominated users are now on the voting phase. You will notice that some categories have 3 candidates while some others have up to 7: when there are fewer candidates it's because those had a wide margin over the other, whereas if it was closer more participants have a chance.

Additionally, some people have been left wanting for the Section awards, claiming there were too few and the people who only follow their section had no incentives to participate in the voting procedure. As a result, there are 2 voting surveys, one for general members and one for sections. If you want to do both that's perfect, if you only find yourself aligned with 1 that's okay too. Both are voting for the final phase, not nominations. I will post a copy of this thread in every section to make sure it reaches the people that don't post here.

Vote for GL's general awards!
Vote for your section's awards!

If you have any questions or complaints, please post them at the thread in the general section so I don't have to keep track of 14 threads, or send them to me via message.

Cheers,
BC
Vote.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down