Me trying to bring Kwadwo Asamoah to Juve Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Me trying to bring Kwadwo Asamoah to Juve

5 posters

Go down

Me trying to bring Kwadwo Asamoah to Juve Empty Me trying to bring Kwadwo Asamoah to Juve

Post by Nomad Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Me trying to bring Kwadwo Asamoah to Juve Ali2au

Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Me trying to bring Kwadwo Asamoah to Juve Empty Re: Me trying to bring Kwadwo Asamoah to Juve

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Thumbs up +1 bro...

keep doing that until he caves cheers
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Me trying to bring Kwadwo Asamoah to Juve Empty Re: Me trying to bring Kwadwo Asamoah to Juve

Post by Nomad Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Adrian0911 wrote: Thumbs up +1 bro...

keep doing that until he caves cheers

I am more than glad to play Marotta's role bro Very Happy
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:22 pm

:bow: +1

But both him and Isla are pretty much coming here. Me trying to bring Kwadwo Asamoah to Juve Flashfap

First thing both players will be doing when they come back from NT duty is to sign the contract with Juve.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Surag wrote::bow: +1

But both him and Isla are pretty much coming here. Me trying to bring Kwadwo Asamoah to Juve Flashfap

First thing both players will be doing when they come back from NT duty is to sign the contract with Juve.

I read that somewhere bro. The thing is, Giampaolo Pozzi will try to milk every extra penny he can get from us, therefore it won't surprise me if he drags his feet on the deal and try to wait for other big clubs to bring more cash on the table.
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 pm

i would not count on that account being assuredly Kwadjo Asamoah's tbh..... but you can never say never though....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Nomad wrote:

I read that somewhere bro. The thing is, Giampaolo Pozzi will try to milk every extra penny he can get from us, therefore it won't surprise me if he drags his feet on the deal and try to wait for other big clubs to bring more cash on the table.

The fee has been agreed ,only the signature of the players await.you can consider this pretty much a done deal Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Surag wrote:
Nomad wrote:

The fee has been agreed ,only the signature of the players await.you can consider this pretty much a done deal Very Happy

Good for us then Very Happy

I would even want Juve to go for Armero too. If we get Isla and Armero, they are perfect for our 3-5-2 formation. Armero as LWB and Isla rockingas RWB, now that is a bomb bounce
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Haha +1 bro.

Now try to bring Van Persie... Razz
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down