LeSwagg James
Blue Barrett
95 posters

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Go down

FIFA 13 Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Blue Barrett Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 2:38

^I started in FIFA 12, unfortunately. Sad

Btw, does this gold pack bonus come with the PC version as well?

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 2:46

Barrettinator wrote:^I started in FIFA 12, unfortunately. Sad

I had 4 accounts on fifa 11 and on each one i got two Gp and transfered all in one 8 GP Thumbs up
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 2:46

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:^I started in FIFA 12, unfortunately. Sad

I had 4 accounts on fifa 11 and on each one i got two Gp and transfered all in one 8 GP Thumbs up
Tifosostradamus! :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 3:25

you could take cheating on a whole new level by winning a single player cup with 4 account and take the coins into 1 account , ive done that to make As Trova
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 3:34

Tifoso Romanista wrote:you could take cheating on a whole new level by winning a single player cup with 4 account and take the coins into 1 account , ive done that to make As Trova
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

How?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 3:41

Very Happy play a single player cup on ultimate team , you will get around 2000 if you win games and depends on how many coins you get outta each match between 2000-25000 once you dont need to buy contract for stupid players on fake account , then you go on your main account and put another stupid item on sale for ridicules amount of money and you trade him with your fake account for 2500+ some other crappy items , do it with 3 account 7500coins

Ive got PS i donno about Xbox though , i traded mine for games tongue
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 3:46

Fake account. hmm

Dunno if that'll work for me. I use PC Razz

Definitely worth a try.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 23:58

I am a video games marketer. I work with a lot of companies and have a lot of insight into the going on’s of video games, and even at times, their development. Well, EA Sports kindly invited me to their ultra-secret HQ in London for an advanced Demo Screening of FIFA 13. Yes, that’s right, the next football game we’ll be playing and raging over. As well as being allowed to play a very early version of this, I was allowed a 30 minute Q&A time with two of the developers of the in-game engine.

Without further ado, here is my thoughts on the game itself, what was available to me, and their answers to questions asked by YOU, yes, YOU, I asked them questions submitted by people using the hashtag “#FIFA13Q”, thank you to all that got involved, you helped me when I was stumped!

Firstly, I was there, along with 11 other people, all hustling and bustling, trying to get the first go. Teams available to use were Barcelona, Juventus, Chelsea and Bayern Munich. 3 minute halves too. We all took turns on 2 Xbox’s and 2 PS3′s trying out different formations, teams etc. I stuck to just Bayern Munich and Juventus (My Arsenal heart refused to be dirtied by UEFAlona and Chavski). Player stats were identical to the latest FIFA12 update, reason being this game is only in the near-advanced stages of development, roughly 70% complete. So player stats, teams, rosters, modes, they’re all to come in the last stretch, now was just ironing out flaws of the engines they had installed. First thing I noticed, player touch. It has been drastically improved, the 360 degree touch-and-turn is instantly noticeable, really has an effect on making the right pass without getting the ball taken off you almost instantly. The impact engine has also been improved, this is the second generation of it now, and it seems they’ve listened, minor touches doesn’t send players flying now, teammates seem to not knock eachother off their feet, it’s a bit more “real”. Tall forwards don’t get bullied by keepers anymore, as Gomez, I actually won headers against Buffon, this is something I’m glad they’ve implemented.

Now the bad points, the defending AI has not changed too much. Some still slow on the turn, some don’t even turn, it’s improved the tactical defending, in terms of containing and standing tackle, but slide tackles still need precise timing, otherwise you get duly punished (I conceded 2 goals to badly timed slide tackles, when in real life, I’d have won the ball). Skill players will love FIFA13, it’s just allows those who use skills to just treat your defenders like mugs. Though they explained this is in change, especially the Finesse shot, they plan to make it harder, as feedback showed how easy it is to score them from 35 yards too. Computer AI seem a lot smarter, they utilise space a lot better, but when they run into a defender, they usually stop, this seemed to be the case with FIFA12 too.

Q&A – For interests of keeping to my contract, I will refer to them as AA and BB, my initials are GH for the following interview.

GH: A lot was made of how glitched the “Impact Engine” and how some players dropped upon the slightest touch, how have you gone to improve this?

AA: We realised during our first update that the sensitivity was coded incredibly high, hence them videos you guys love on YouTube of the Impact Fails (Per Mertesackers one is famous). If you noticed after December, during v1.4, it was toned down a lot more. But we have been given a new slate to work with so we were allowed more freedom in coding a better sensitivity scale and more of a realistic feel to the “point of impact” between players.

BB: Another note should be made that we have gone to very far lengths to ensure the realest experience when playing, especially in the defending, we wanted players whom enjoyed the defending to actually have a level playing ground, so we tried to level out player strengths and weaknesses, we noticed a lot of defenders were faster than strikers, despite their stats begging to differ, so we tried to improve the shirt-pulling aspect to give the defender reasoning to gain pace, and not wildly be faster.

GH: It’s interesting how much you’ve done to improve the “Impact Engine” but what about this new 360 degree touch feature, how will this fare in it’s first generation in comparison to first time runs of Tactical Defending and Impact Engine?

BB: Oh, this is actually my brain child. I wanted players to feel in “complete control” (He actually does the quotations thing) of the player they were using. Obviously there’s players with better stats whom will have better control of the ball, i.e Xavi, say in comparison to a player from a lesser team. But there is no limit to what a player can do once you’ve mastered the 360 degree control, to a degree, every player can control as well as Xavi, this depends on the users skill level of using this.

GH: Some of the biggest complaints I’ve heard is how goalkeepers has so much superiority in the game, such as never being sent off online and getting away with red-card worthy tackles, has referee AI improved too?

AA: Yes, we’ve noticed a lot of discomfort in regards to the referees. But the question is, in game, there is no grey area, it’s either a red or it’s not, it’s not like in real life how we can base on this aspect or that contact. We’ve tried to get the simulation as real as possible, such as last man tackles being punished by red cards. And yes, we’ve rectified the goalkeeper glitch, they WILL be sent off if they commit a red-card offense.

BB: To add to the impact engine talk from earlier, we had a lot of complaints about off-the-ball fouls, the game has been programmed to the point where the referee sees only players around the ball, hence why they’ve missed off the ball challenges, but we’re working very hard to assure this is changed, as we’ve seen Pro Clubs teams online commit a lot of “accidental fouls” by running into players, we’re trying to prevent this now. And like in real life, off-the-ball fouls are often seen as deliberate, ergo straight red cards, so we’re trying to work that in too.

GH: Last question, with so much going on with 3 separate engines running for different aspects, this is expected to be the most real simulation to football by a long mile, but with so much expectations, has it crossed your mind you might be forgetting simple aspects of the game?

AA: Of course not, we’ve held numerous meetings on what is the key essentials in football matches that can be factored in, just for that touch, we’ve experimented with the idea of “Goal line officials” too, we’re trying to make the quick throw in a lot better too, as well as customised free kicks/corners, I feel we’re really pushing the boat out with what we’re trying to cram onto the disc.

BB: The one idea I wanted was classic teams, that would be incredible wouldn’t it? But it’s not too possible right now, mainly because of obtaining the rights for teams that was from nearly 3 decades ago. Plus I would love to implement the Dutch team of the 70s, total football. It’s what it’s all about. Creating the best possible experience for you, our consumers.

AA: With that in mind, we haven’t forgotten fundamentals, we are improving the Career Mode, online features, more interaction, like I said, we really are trying everything we can to cram as much as we can into this game, and into make it the most definitive football game and just be the only choice for football fans of all markets to play.

GH: Thank you for your time.

AA: Oh, we should be trying to release a demo for mid-September, we’re aiming for the 19th so keep your eyes peeled.

http://cannonclub.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/exclusive-fifa-13-demo-screening-qa-session-with-2-developers/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 0:04

Tifoso Romanista wrote: Shocked they got to fix defence , its really shaky and they make stupid mistakes

I used to have switching on airballs only but it sometimes didn't switch me or it would switch me when I didn't want it to, I've gone to manual and it still switches me when I don't want it to No .
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 0:05

Every player can control as well as Xavi? FIFA 13 Thread - Page 9 37329810

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 1:16

^Brilliant read, RG. That's quite s good piece of info.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:06

Anyone pre-ordering?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:26

Usually the week before.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 0:52

Lol.. Of course he doesn't ask the questions that the majority of people want answered.. Typical
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 1:11

Anyone like the idea of an online career mode? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 4:07

mtfootball wrote:Anyone like the idea of an online career mode? hmm
No.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 4:23

Why not? Razz

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 4:47

mtfootball wrote:Why not? Razz

Wouldn't work.. The transfer market would be hectic tryin to deal with all of the trolls online.. Plus most people play with big teams, you could have a league with 15 Real Madrids..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 12:34

Swagg wrote:

Wouldn't work.. The transfer market would be hectic tryin to deal with all of the trolls online.. Plus most people play with big teams, you could have a league with 15 Real Madrids..

They could start of as making it private, so only friends can join. Also there would only be one of each team.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 12:53

mtfootball wrote:
Swagg wrote:

They could start of as making it private, so only friends can join. Also there would only be one of each team.

Not bad hmm
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 13:08

Apparently PES have a Master League online? Not sure if it's similar though.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 16:15

Master League online is a worse version of UT.Except that in UT you can trade with other players.But on PES head to head they have something called master league save or something where they could both play with their master league teams.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 16:18

I won't pre order but I will buy it shortly after it has come out.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 16:34

Kick wrote:I won't pre order but I will buy it shortly after it has come out.
I'll preorder just to get the UT bonus.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 16:37

Ah, I don't play UT. just Manager mode. it's the only thing I can stick at Razz
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 16:38

Haven't played UT in a while. Can't find any ways to get higher than 35k coins.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next