RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

FIFA 13 Thread Empty Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by juventus101 Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 16:26

This is really the worst Fifa ive ever played. Opposition forwards play picks on my defenders so their teammates get free shots on goal. Chiellini gets outmuscled by people smaller than him. RVPs dribbling looks like Messi. De Gea pulls out amazing saves and Buffon didnt save a single shot. Chiellini (on the left of a 3-man defense) constantly gets pulled inside when im still covering the guy in the middle with no problems. Then they pass to their player running into the space leaves, and score before i can get there. Never had this many problems with any other Fifa.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 19:53

Nice team back there in the other thread MilanDevil. I used Reggina to create a team since they are my second favorite team. Im in my fourth season and just qualified for the Europa League. Here is my team......

GK's: Prato-76, Doni, 70 Sciaudone, 61 (Youth Squad 17 Years old)

Defenders: RB: Sampirisi, 75, CB Camillieri, 82, CB Rugani, 77, LB Gorini, 69 (Youth Sqaud 19 years old), CB Ely, 75, LB Colucci, 65 (Youth Squad 17 years old), LB Molinaro, 70, CB Freddi, 64, CB Bergamelli, 64

Mid: CDM Freddi, 69 (Youth Sqaud 17 years old), LCM Barilla, 78, RCM Rizzo, 78, CAM Bouy, 79, RM Iori, 68 (Youth Sqaud 17 years old), CM Volpe, 72, CM Hetemaj, 67

Forward: CF Palacio, 77, CF Viola, 77, ST Fer, 73 (Youth Squad 17 years old), CF Fischnaller, 75, ST Di Natale, 62 (38 years old), ST Di Giorgio, 64 (Youth Squad 16)

So iv'e incorporated my youth squad into my starting 11 and they have saved me cash that i have used elsewhere. Problem is that Fifa has decided to screw me over and glitch. The club gave me $ 2,100,000 and 0 in wages, even though last season they gave me $10,000,000.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 2:20

:coffee: i lose games because im not patient enough , most of the games i lost online was because i was in my opponent half more than 70m and got caught up in a counter , the worst part is even fastest of defenders turning slow running back , i think the designers dont know a person can just turn back and run and he would have the same speed of running forward
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 2:34

juventus101 wrote:This is really the worst Fifa ive ever played. Opposition forwards play picks on my defenders so their teammates get free shots on goal. Chiellini gets outmuscled by people smaller than him. RVPs dribbling looks like Messi. De Gea pulls out amazing saves and Buffon didnt save a single shot. Chiellini (on the left of a 3-man defense) constantly gets pulled inside when im still covering the guy in the middle with no problems. Then they pass to their player running into the space leaves, and score before i can get there. Never had this many problems with any other Fifa.

jimmies successfully rustled
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 2:50

juventus101 wrote:This is really the worst Fifa ive ever played. Opposition forwards play picks on my defenders so their teammates get free shots on goal. Chiellini gets outmuscled by people smaller than him. RVPs dribbling looks like Messi. De Gea pulls out amazing saves and Buffon didnt save a single shot. Chiellini (on the left of a 3-man defense) constantly gets pulled inside when im still covering the guy in the middle with no problems. Then they pass to their player running into the space leaves, and score before i can get there. Never had this many problems with any other Fifa.

FIFA 13 Thread Rustled-My-Jimmies-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1280
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 15:57

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

FIFA 13 Thread Rustled-My-Jimmies-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1280

Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrekkisfat Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 21:54

Rio Ferdinand vs KSI Fifa 13 video on youtube.
Shrekkisfat
Shrekkisfat
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 6:51

Just started a new career mode, this time with AS Monaco Very Happy

buying young future goats on the cheap, let them develop while im still in Ligue 2 so they are ready for Ligue 1 next season.

have a transfer budget of 12 million :coffee:

current targets/purchases

Yassine Benzia
Luke Shaw
Tony Vilhena
Max Meyer
Will Hughes
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 16:43

after much trial and error I got my virgingaming account back up and running.
Won my first game. I need to win 2 more for a shot at winning I think 5 bucks?

Who cares free buy in and I don't mind playing for cash
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 17:01

I thought the only way to play virgin gaming was to put money in?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 18:05

Yohan Modric wrote:I thought the only way to play virgin gaming was to put money in?

Technically yes. But if you just want to sign up and play free lobbies that require no buy in then you don't have to.

I have 3 dollars on my account and thats because I signed up through a link that KSIolajidebt had on one of his videos. I won my first game. So it's a start.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 18:29

Tired of the game, earlier than ever before.

Too many things to complain about, its just not fun anymore.

I havent played in some weeks now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 18:36

The Franchise wrote:Tired of the game, earlier than ever before.

QFT

FIFA 12 was the best,FIFA 13 was the worst FIFA game,I have no idea how thy messed up so much in one year
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 18:58

What's wrong with the game?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 19:13

Too many too list,but the 4 main problems for me are 1)9 out of 10 matches I play online are vs Madrid. 2)This game is completely based on how fast players are 3)Most of the goals in single player are scored in the same way,either by cutting in and shooting,taking a long shot or turning around CBs with good strikers.Long shots are also dumb as hell in this game,anyone (literally,anyone) can take a amazing long shot and it will go on target.Scoring long shots is something that shouldn't happen often,like in real life.It was fine how it was in previous FIFAs. 4)CR
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 19:21

The first touch in this game is ridiculous, even if you're not holding the sprint button while going towards a pass, the players frequently lose possession for no reason..

I still like it better than 12 overall but I still like 11 better than both.. Tactical defending is the worst addition to the FIFA franchise IMO.. Took pressing completely out of the game, now players can just pass the ball around all day like Barca and its hard as hell to get the ball back :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 19:39

I be killing it with Porto
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 20:00

Ganso wrote:Too many too list,but the 4 main problems for me are 1)9 out of 10 matches I play online are vs Madrid. 2)This game is completely based on how fast players are 3)Most of the goals in single player are scored in the same way,either by cutting in and shooting,taking a long shot or turning around CBs with good strikers.Long shots are also dumb as hell in this game,anyone (literally,anyone) can take a amazing long shot and it will go on target.Scoring long shots is something that shouldn't happen often,like in real life.It was fine how it was in previous FIFAs. 4)CR

1. Maybe they can put a filter in, so you can choose teams you don't want to face?

2. Yeh, they need to somehow fix that.

3. I think that's due to the CPU. Maybe they can make the CPU players more human like.

4. Yeh, I think a few of Ronaldo's stats need to go down. E.g. his dribbling, crossing and stamina. Currently he has 91 dribbling, 84 crossing and 87 stamina.

Swagg wrote:The first touch in this game is ridiculous, even if you're not holding the sprint button while going towards a pass, the players frequently lose possession for no reason..

I still like it better than 12 overall but I still like 11 better than both.. Tactical defending is the worst addition to the FIFA franchise IMO.. Took pressing completely out of the game, now players can just pass the ball around all day like Barca and its hard as hell to get the ball back :coffee:

Yeh they need to fix the first touch feature.

I think it's still possible to press however they need to fix it. E.g. you can only press with 2-3 players when you aren't losing. When you're losing and go ultra attacking, everyone kinda presses. That should be possible when you aren't losing.

I'm not sure if FIFA would ever do this, but maybe they can put negative traits etc in too. Like Pepe having poor ball control etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 20:21

I don't have much of a problem with pressing honestly. I find that if you don't control the player closest to the ball and you let the CPU do most of the work there...they are usually much better defenders than me, especially with a backline like Juventus or United or Madrid.

I usually just control a player closer to the runners and I try to anticipate who's going to get the pass. I've cut out a lot of good plays that way. Conversely, I've conceded a host of goals by trying to defend with the man closest to the ball since I'm just not very good with timing my tackles.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 20:26

The Franchise wrote:Tired of the game, earlier than ever before.

I haven't played it since September lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 21:52

McLewis wrote:I don't have much of a problem with pressing honestly. I find that if you don't control the player closest to the ball and you let the CPU do most of the work there...they are usually much better defenders than me, especially with a backline like Juventus or United or Madrid.

I usually just control a player closer to the runners and I try to anticipate who's going to get the pass. I've cut out a lot of good plays that way. Conversely, I've conceded a host of goals by trying to defend with the man closest to the ball since I'm just not very good with timing my tackles.

If you play off the ball and let the CPU do the work then they just contain, they don't go and get the ball... Anyways I like to do the work myself, I don't rely on the CPU for shit smoking
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 23:02

I haven't had any problems aside from the occasional random goals.
I'm 3-0 on virgingaming and have totaled up a whopping 4 dollars. I'm currently in a tournament and next game I win will get me about 2 bucks
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 0:13

Swagg wrote:
McLewis wrote:I don't have much of a problem with pressing honestly. I find that if you don't control the player closest to the ball and you let the CPU do most of the work there...they are usually much better defenders than me, especially with a backline like Juventus or United or Madrid.

If you play off the ball and let the CPU do the work then they just contain, they don't go and get the ball... Anyways I like to do the work myself, I don't rely on the CPU for shit smoking

It's a balancing act. Some of the defending I do myself, the rest I let the CPU do with a bit of help from the button that allow you to have a 2nd player press along with the one you are controlling (button Y on Xbox I think?).

If you're facing a player that likes time on the ball...that type of pressure can stifle them and force mistakes. The danger though is if you play someone who is smart enough to exploit the pockets of space left by your places who are pressuring, then their counters are going to shred you up..
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next