What are your views on Chelsea's squad with The Hulk Hazard and others joining? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

What are your views on Chelsea's squad with The Hulk Hazard and others joining?

+19
Be/\/ceCALI
juventus101
Kingofeverythingclassy
MarkForrest17
Abramovich
Ganso
iNFINITY9910
lenear1030
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Noonan22
nasir6371
Blue Barrett
Swanhends
Valkyrja
Le Samourai
Lord Awesome
the xcx
The Franchise
Onyx
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What are your views on Chelsea's squad with The Hulk Hazard and others joining? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your views on Chelsea's squad with The Hulk Hazard and others joining?

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Hazard will play ST from winter because Torres will score 2 goals in 20 games maybe.

They will go back to Mikel-Ramires-Lampard-Merieles against Top teams with Hazard & Hulk at Top. Add Mata if they want to attack.

Torres wont cut it. Should be good buys. But There is no Midfield General with fantastic creativity & a defensive steel. Should hurt that.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

What are your views on Chelsea's squad with The Hulk Hazard and others joining? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your views on Chelsea's squad with The Hulk Hazard and others joining?

Post by juventus101 Wed May 30, 2012 10:37 pm

I think the biggest question is how do thsy make the bsst use for Marin, Mata, Torres, Hazard, and Hulk. Not to mention guys like Kalou and Malouda that shouldnt be forgotten.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed May 30, 2012 10:44 pm

They'll be much more Hazardous in attack and Hulk will smash the ball into the net no Mata what. It also seems as though they've got adequate reinforcements to cope with their Drog problem. Ivanovic trophy they will win next season? Their squad looks Terryfying, and I beg your Lampardon if you don't agree.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 31, 2012 12:22 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Hazard will play ST from winter because Torres will score 2 goals in 20 games maybe.

They will go back to Mikel-Ramires-Lampard-Merieles against Top teams with Hazard & Hulk at Top. Add Mata if they want to attack.

Torres wont cut it. Should be good buys. But There is no Midfield General with fantastic creativity & a defensive steel. Should hurt that.
Right. Mind telling me what the lottery numbers for ext week are?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 31, 2012 12:23 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:They'll be much more Hazardous in attack and Hulk will smash the ball into the net no Mata what. It also seems as though they've got adequate reinforcements to cope with their Drog problem. Ivanovic trophy they will win next season? Their squad looks Terryfying, and I beg your Lampardon if you don't agree.
Horrible use of puns. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 am

juventus101 wrote:I think the biggest question is how do thsy make the bsst use for Marin, Mata, Torres, Hazard, and Hulk. Not to mention guys like Kalou and Malouda that shouldnt be forgotten.
Kalou is gone already and Malouda will probably be gone too.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Barrettinator wrote:Horrible use of puns. Laughing

Sad you're an A.Cole
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu May 31, 2012 3:24 am

Le Samourai wrote:Mikel and Ramires.

...is what it should be

Lampard and Terry will never allow that though
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu May 31, 2012 4:00 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Hazard will play ST from winter because Torres will score 2 goals in 20 games maybe.

Hazard plays ST... drunken

Meireles is not a starter, just because he started against Barca to park the bus doesn't mean he is a starter lol. Get your facts straight.

Still butthurt... come on mate, time to move on. Even if a girl left you it wouldn't have taken this long ffs. Emo
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 31, 2012 4:07 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Mikel and Ramires.

...is what it should be

Lampard and Terry will never allow that though

Yes, of course. Rolling Eyes
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu May 31, 2012 4:09 am

Drama queen/wannabe rockstar/arrogant brat/media teasing/still unprooven Eden Hazard to flop 'ard in team full of superstars. Not because he hasn't got the talent, but because he'll experience the fact that the team is not revolving around him as an attak on his personal "stardom" which is, to him, a birthright :coffee:

Also, Hulk might work well in Chelski but I see him being used as a striker somewhere in the middle of next ssn when 'Nando hits another drought.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 31, 2012 4:58 am

If HazMatulk continue their form of last season next year and Mikel and Lampard play well defencively we will finish top 2.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 31, 2012 5:00 am

If Mikel consistently plays like he did against Bayern you will win the league by 20 points.

You should seriously consider nicknaming him the Real Igwe.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu May 31, 2012 11:54 am

Barrettinator wrote:

You dont have to be a fortune teller for that. Wasnt everything supposed to change this year after last year's winter. Torres,I dont think he will ever be a great goal-scorer. He has lost it mentally.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu May 31, 2012 11:57 am

Le Samourai wrote:If Mikel consistently plays like he did against Bayern you will win the league by 20 points.

What did he play??? I think you are over-reacting since you are too young mate.

They defended with 11 with their backs to the wall & did a good job. But that is a 0 Proof of Mikel's ability. His ability will be proved when he alone has to share major part of the defensive responsibility as a the main CDM.

Also he has to show some creative spark & build up play otherwise there will be a hole in between the Hazard's & Mikel & the attackers will have to drop way deep. Its not that easy.

When you defend with 10 men,very few of your ability is actually tested.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu May 31, 2012 1:20 pm

boo booo butt hurt still Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

You dont have to be a fortune teller for that. Wasnt everything supposed to change this year after last year's winter. Torres,I dont think he will ever be a great goal-scorer. He has lost it mentally.
Just like Gomez wasn't supposed to be any good ehy?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Just like Gomez wasn't supposed to be any good ehy?

Gomez was always a Goal Machine. Always. The only season he did not score enough was in his 1st season with bayern where we played other ST's. Even then the goals to minutes ratio for Gomez will be 10 times higher than Torres.

Gomez's problems is not goals,its poor technique which is really unfit for Bayern.

And it is embarassing to see Chelsea fans defend Torres like this. Admit it,the man cant score.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:44 am

Guardian reporting that a £38m deal for Hulk is in place, the player going to Chelsea. Looks like Abramovich really wants to match the Manchester clubs. Chelsea are going to be much stronger next season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:06 am

I'm still waiting for something in the club site...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:12 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:I'm still waiting for something in the club site...

The Guardian is usually accurate, the BBC reported earlier that Chelsea are in negotiations over Hulk, so I'd say it's 99% sure already.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:25 am

Yeah I know.. but so was Robinho.. lol
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:33 am

Hulk Mata Hazard

:bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Le Samourai wrote:If Mikel consistently plays like he did against Bayern you will win the league by 20 points.

They defended with 11 with their backs to the wall & did a good job. But that is a 0 Proof of Mikel's ability. His ability will be proved when he alone has to share major part of the defensive responsibility as a the main CDM.

Also he has to show some creative spark & build up play otherwise there will be a hole in between the Hazard's & Mikel & the attackers will have to drop way deep. Its not that easy.

.......and till this day, the butthurt reigns supreme........

pirat
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Lille's tribute to Hazard:

http://dai.ly/JDhlcv

:bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

.......and till this day, the butthurt reigns supreme........

pirat

My dissapointment lasted few hours. When you make 9 finals & win 4 CHL's,I guess its not that big a deal. Loosing it at home was though. But we have a good enough squad to make the final again.

Sometimes a fluke win disguises a lot of apparent flaws. I understand you all are high after such a win. If Chelsea had lost with that very football I'm sure Mikel would be branded as average as he rightfully is.

Win masks everything. And I am objective enough to separate performances from emotions at most times,I hope you can do that too.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next