Flamini set to sign new deal with AC Milan - report - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Flamini set to sign new deal with AC Milan - report

+12
Kingofeverythingclassy
dostoevsky
Forza
red&blacklegion
pUsHa
free_cat
Arsenalfaithfull
DRK
Milantildeath
Il Diavolo
Dante
BiasedMilanFan3
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flamini set to sign new deal with AC Milan - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Flamini set to sign new deal with AC Milan - report

Post by aleumdance Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:41 am

if any of you watched Flamini play football from 2006-2008, you would rape your screen...

sigh... How the mighty have fallen, why didn't he light up MIlan?

aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Flamini set to sign new deal with AC Milan - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Flamini set to sign new deal with AC Milan - report

Post by Dante Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:42 am

aleumdance wrote:if any of you watched Flamini play football from 2006-2008, you would rape your screen...

sigh... How the mighty have fallen, why didn't he light up MIlan?

it's been explained more than once. And personaly speaking , i have seen Flamini in that period many times , he was a beast with Fabregas in the middle of the pitch , agreed .

In Milan though , his first 2 coaches didn't trust him . That's the main reason he didn't establish himself as a regular . There are some reports now saying he might stay afterall and i hope he does really. I rate Flamini , i know he can become a regular if Allegri trusts him .

Let's see if he stays though.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 pm

We should play Flamini as DM and buy a new creative midfielder who can play mezza'la/AM... this way we will add more creativity and have back-up for Boateng... someone like Sahin.

We are so close to becoming a good team but we keep *bleep* it up by buying DM's

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:06 pm

KR10 wrote:We should play Flamini as DM and buy a new creative midfielder who can play mezza'la/AM... this way we will add more creativity and have back-up for Boateng... someone like Sahin.

We are so close to becoming a good team but we keep *bleep* it up by buying DM's

as long as allegri is in charge thats not going to happen. allegri likes midfielders with workrate and power more than creativity and brain.
its a complete joke.

i cant stand him playing with 3 DMs or b2b players only with no playmakers. if montolivo is injured then he will have to play with what he has got.

i refuse to believe that management are to blame for only bringing DMs. its pretty clear they know what allegri wants in the team. during carlo days he preferred balance in creative players and defense players so we used to have both. under allegri its all ultra defensive.

this will come to haunt us at some point and absolutely break our team into bits when we play again with barcelona or any other european elites. wont be surprised if juve and inter will beat us again.

i want allegri to be out of the club asap if he continues to keep this kind of mentality. he doesnt want players with technical and creative intelligence and thats retarded, this is not ac milan mentality...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2