Daniel Sebastiani (President Pescara): "I have two certainties for the A: Verratti and Zeman confirmed" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Daniel Sebastiani (President Pescara): "I have two certainties for the A: Verratti and Zeman confirmed"

Go down

Daniel Sebastiani (President Pescara): "I have two certainties for the A: Verratti and Zeman confirmed" Empty Daniel Sebastiani (President Pescara): "I have two certainties for the A: Verratti and Zeman confirmed"

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Words that seem to clear up any doubt those uttered by President Daniel Sebastiani's Pescara for the newspaper Il Centro. Questioned In fact, the controversy Marco Verratti - Juventus has responded: "I want to reassure him (Verratti, ed), but especially the fans, the league have two certainties: we will not sell and we will confirm Verratti Zeman". These are the first statements of the president of the Dolphins then went on disputing Beppe De Cecco, former chairman white blue with some controversial statements had expressed doubts about the soundness of the new company: "I am so indebted and mad that I keep for next year Verratti Zeman and confirm. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down