Man Utd Asamoah offer rejected  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Man Utd Asamoah offer rejected

3 posters

Go down

Man Utd Asamoah offer rejected  Empty Man Utd Asamoah offer rejected

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Kwadwo Asamoah is hot property on the transfer market and it’s reported Udinese turned down a €12m offer from Manchester United.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, the Friulani received a bid for the Ghanaian midfielder, but opted against accepting the €12m in cash.

“Juventus are certainly interested, but he is an Udinese player and the club is in the Champions League preliminary round next season, so it’s unlikely they’ll sell unless there is a big offer,” agent Stefano Antonelli told Sport Mediaset.

“In any case, there are another two or three extremely important clubs who have made it clear they intend to reach an agreement for him.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Man Utd Asamoah offer rejected  Empty Re: Man Utd Asamoah offer rejected

Post by davidsNC Sat May 19, 2012 2:47 pm

I think he's a nice player, but personally hope he stays in udine. I hate seeing seria champions league teams selling their players to other teams (even worse abroad). i hope they keep him, find another gem (like they do) and then make a decent run in champions. in my opinion, a decent run for udinese would be: (1) get into to group stages and be competitive and (2) if they could make it out of the groups that would be fantastic
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 2:52 pm

12 million is pretty insulting. He should go for more. Udinese better not sell him to a non-Italian team for so little. Serie A doesn't need to see more of it's young talent leave. Plus, I agree with Davids and want to see Udinese make a run in UCL.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down