Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti

+19
ErPupone
SUPERCARTTS
Lord Awesome
BarrileteCosmico
JuvenelCuore
uzonero
zizzle
JAY-Z
Superpeppe
McLewis
giovanni_milan
Ali
:{Mr.Mustachio!
ciro1316
dostoevsky
vu
Batigoal
EarlyPrototype
M99
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti - Page 2 Empty Re: Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:58 am

ErPupone wrote:Napoli would be the best destination for him.

But quite a few news sources are reporting this and I don't think it's BS. At least he'll be playing under Spalletti so that will help him out a bit compared to if he would've went to any other club abroad. He's really putting his chances with the national team at risk though, with someone like Balzaretti already trying to beat him to that starting spot at LB.

I would disagree on that, because it won't even gurantee him a spot. He's more of a left back not a left winger. Napoli would use him on the wing. Sure, he is capable at defending great on the flank, but his support pushing forward would be uff, I can't picture it. But anyways, he does not fit in Mazzarri's system well... You see unlike Maggio, Crisicto can't even compare...

Back to top Go down

Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti - Page 2 Empty Re: Well done Criscito, ruining your career like Bochetti

Post by ErPupone Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:02 am

sciacca wrote:
ErPupone wrote:Napoli would be the best destination for him.

But quite a few news sources are reporting this and I don't think it's BS. At least he'll be playing under Spalletti so that will help him out a bit compared to if he would've went to any other club abroad. He's really putting his chances with the national team at risk though, with someone like Balzaretti already trying to beat him to that starting spot at LB.

I would disagree on that, because it won't even gurantee him a spot. He's more of a left back not a left winger. Napoli would use him on the wing. Sure, he is capable at defending great on the flank, but his support pushing forward would be uff, I can't picture it. But anyways, he does not fit in Mazzarri's system well... You see unlike Maggio, Crisicto can't even compare...

I think with time he would adapt well to the system, it might be a little rough at first though. As a left winger he would do ok, wasn't that his role under Gasperini who played the 3-4-3?
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:44 am

He'd walk into this Napoli side, he's used to playing on the left of Genoa's 3-4-3 and will continue to grow in a better side. Criscito is fantastic on the ground as a dribbler, if he's surrounded by forwards who like to drift everywhere such as Palacio and Floro Flores at Genoa - who Napoli have superior versions of - then he'll succeed. He's not the type of fullback to hit the byline and swing in a cross and his style of attack requires chemistry, however at club level he has plenty of opportunity to develop this.

Dossena and Zuniga are his competition, how could he possibly not get a game? Are you telling me his crosses are going to be worse than Andrea Dossena's?

Russia's a good league, however there is also the problem that he probably doesn't speak a word of Russian. Spalleti can only help him so much, on the field a lack of communication may see him lose his spot before he has a chance to prove himself, which will then see him locked out of the national team.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:24 am

Good for Russia. Quality players. New stadiums by 2018. More interest in football among population. Hopefully we ll fix problem with racism. And by 2018 should be a top 5-6 league
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 pm

LOL

Russian league>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Series A

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Genoa President Enrico Preziosi fired Gian Piero Gasperini, but is confident “he’ll have a long era at Inter. He’s better than Jose Mourinho.”
Gasp spent four and a half years at Marassi before he was sacked midway through this season and has now signed on to replace Leonardo.

“Inter took Gasperini, who is one of the best Coaches in Europe,” Preziosi told Radio Radio.

“I am certain he’ll have a long era at Inter and won’t leave to be replaced by someone like Pep Guardiola or Mourinho, because he is better.”

Gasperini’s presence could push Inter into the lead in the bidding war for Domenico Criscito, the Genoa defender wanted by Napoli and Zenit St Petersburg.

“Now Criscito is closer to the Nerazzurri. Gasperini knows all about talents and is also wonderful at handling them.

“I’m happy for him and Inter have got themselves a bargain.”

The new tactician has agreed a two-year contract and is expected to hold his debut Press conference on Tuesday.

We dont need him, Nagatomo is better :Japanesecoffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:19 pm

He should go to Naples
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Naploi would be perfect for him, he was pretty good playing on the left in Gasperini's 3-4-3.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2