vivabarca38
Rebaño Sagrado
the xcx
kiranr
S
67 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 9 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by juventus101 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Head to head looks like this:

Casillas > Hart

Richards > Arbeloa > Zabaleta
Kompany > Pépe
Ramos > Lescott
Marcelo > Coentrao = Clichy

Alonso > Barry
Yaya > Khedira
Ozil > Silva
Nasri = Di Maria = Modric > Milner

Ronaldo > Aguero
Tevez > Benzema
Balotelli = Dzeko = Higuain

And btw, to whoever said Madrid have the best strike force, no way pal. Ronaldo, Benz, Higuain, Callejon, Ozil, and Di Maria are great, but Bayern has Gomez, Robben, Ribery, Muller, Shaqiri, Mandzukic, and Pizarro. That's the best. And City also could make a good argument for better than Madrid, with Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Balotelli, Silva, and Nasri. United should be mentioned too, with Rooney, RVP, Welbeck, Hernandez, Nani, and Kagawa.

juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 9 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Sorry bro no trio in Europe scored more goals than Madrid's tridente last year. So this is not even up for debate. Cool
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Benzema > Tevez and Higuain > Dzeko/Balotelli imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:50 pm

Zealous wrote:Sorry bro no trio in Europe scored more goals than Madrid's tridente last year. So this is not even up for debate. Cool

That means nothing. Good for you guys for scoring 7 goals each time against pathetic teams like Almeria, etc.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Manchester City, Madrid and Dortmund are evenly matched, normally Madrid would have top this group because of their experience but these might turn against them, Bayern vs Man City everyone was saying City will win, if this was the case in Madrid situation then Madrid could have won.

Madrid favourite tag is their biggest problem right now, so I expect City and Dortmund to progress.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 pm

juventus101 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Sorry bro no trio in Europe scored more goals than Madrid's tridente last year. So this is not even up for debate. Cool

That means nothing. Good for you guys for scoring 7 goals each time against pathetic teams like Almeria, etc.

Herp Derp.

Best trio in Europe, scored the most goals as the trio. So, yes they are.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 pm

juventus101 wrote:

Why should it mean something for Bayern or City? They face just as many pathetic teams lol

I would actually argue that Bayern regularly face much weaker teams than Madrid do.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 pm

La ligas bottom half of the table is the weakest of.the top 4 leagues, I thought this was well known...

And so they score more goals, that doesn't mean they're better. Benzema scored more than Ibra last season...so Benzema is better than Ibra?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:15 pm

juventus101 wrote:La ligas bottom half of the table is the weakest of.the top 4 leagues, I thought this was well known...

And so they score more goals, that doesn't mean they're better. Benzema scored more than Ibra last season...so Benzema is better than Ibra?

Look kid, you can try and play it off that Mandzukic and Pizzaro and Shaqiri are better as much as you want (they're not), fact off the matter is the trios played their roles to perfection last season and it led to a trophy, can't say the same for the Bayern guys so............

Yeah, they are better. Had the Bayern guys done what the trio did last year you would sit here and tell us all that they are better.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Zealous wrote:Why should it mean something for Bayern or City? They face just as many pathetic teams lol

I would actually argue that Bayern regularly face much weaker teams than Madrid do.
What means something is that the BL only has 34 matchdays and Real with LaLiga have 38. :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:23 pm

izzy wrote:
juventus101 wrote:La ligas bottom half of the table is the weakest of.the top 4 leagues, I thought this was well known...

Look kid, you can try and play it off that Mandzukic and Pizzaro and Shaqiri are better as much as you want (they're not), fact off the matter is the trios played their roles to perfection last season and it led to a trophy, can't say the same for the Bayern guys so............

Yeah, they are better. Had the Bayern guys done what the trio did last year you would sit here and tell us all that they are better.

Why leave out Gomez and it's no secret that Mandzukic score more goals in European Cup than Benzema and the-same with C.Ronaldo, he already have 5 goals and 3 assist from 4 appearance, he turned Dortmund apart all by himself.

it's quite obvious

Gomez, Mandzukic and Pizarro>>>>Benzema/Higauin
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:28 pm

The Messiah wrote:
izzy wrote:

Why leave out Gomez and it's no secret that Mandzukic score more goals in European Cup than Benzema and the-same with C.Ronaldo, he already have 5 goals and 3 assist from 4 appearance, he turned Dortmund apart all by himself.

it's quite obvious

I left them out because the Madrid trio already scored more than them......

Apparently these 'new' guys are WC so they instantly make players like Robben and Gomez irrelevant considering.................

You know what? GTFO, I discussing Bayern in this thread.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Yep, Real won La Liga. And then got beat by Bayern. If Reals attack is so good then why did Bayern hold Real in their own half most of each leg, even at the Bernabeu, with Real playing on the defensive? And please don't tell me it was strategy, no teams wants to let a team like Bayern keep having cracks at their goal. Yes, Real is a counterattacking team, but getting held jn their own half for most of the game is not the definition of counterattacking. They only had a few chances in each game. Luckily for them, they scored the few they had.

And don't call me a kid. I can almost guarantee I'm older than you and have been watching and playing soccer longer than you.

And I see you ignored my question. Benz is better than Ibra because Benz scored more goals last season? Or how about another example. Badstuber-Boateng is better than Silva-Nesta, Hunmels-Subotic, and Ramos-Pepe? Since Badstuber-Boateng let in less goals last season...
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 pm

izzy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
izzy wrote:

it's quite obvious

I left them out because the Madrid trio already scored more than them......

Apparently these 'new' guys are WC so they instantly make players like Robben and Gomez irrelevant considering.................

You know what? GTFO, I discussing Bayern in this thread.

They offer a different ball game that Gomez do not offer, although Gomez himself offer a quality play as well.

But hey, what do you.? we don't have to be abusive towards one another, we are just sharing ideals and Juventus101 ideal and mine happens to be better than yours, so sorry.

Last edited by The Messiah on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:47 pm

This isn't a bayern vs madrid thread

stick to the topic please
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Look dude you're not changing my opinion on this. Madrid have the best strike team right now. Besides Gomez no one on Bayern's team has actually broken the 30 goal mark in their entire careers.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:52 pm

juventus101 wrote:Yep, Real won La Liga. And then got beat by Bayern. If Reals attack is so good then why did Bayern hold Real in their own half most of each leg, even at the Bernabeu, with Real playing on the defensive? And please don't tell me it was strategy, no teams wants to let a team like Bayern keep having cracks at their goal. Yes, Real is a counterattacking team, but getting held jn their own half for most of the game is not the definition of counterattacking. They only had a few chances in each game. Luckily for them, they scored the few they had.

And don't call me a kid. I can almost guarantee I'm older than you and have been watching and playing soccer longer than you.

And I see you ignored my question. Benz is better than Ibra because Benz scored more goals last season? Or how about another example. Badstuber-Boateng is better than Silva-Nesta, Hunmels-Subotic, and Ramos-Pepe? Since Badstuber-Boateng let in less goals last season...

Worked for Chelsea Laughing

Anyway before I go on I find it a bit ironic that you're seeking some sort of divine explanation as to why Benzema is better when you're idea of elaboration on a point is the infamous ">" that has become the trademark of your laughably biased posts.

Your player comparisons is a symbol of how misguided your approach to this game is , and the relentless stoicism with which you continue to use them is annoying to say the least.

Anyway carry on lol.

As I said, we would be extremely lucky to escape with a draw against these gods of football.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:53 pm

juventus101 wrote:Yep, Real won La Liga. And then got beat by Bayern. If Reals attack is so good then why did Bayern hold Real in their own half most of each leg, even at the Bernabeu, with Real playing on the defensive? And please don't tell me it was strategy, no teams wants to let a team like Bayern keep having cracks at their goal. Yes, Real is a counterattacking team, but getting held jn their own half for most of the game is not the definition of counterattacking. They only had a few chances in each game. Luckily for them, they scored the few they had.

Do you know how idiotic you sound here?
So the Borussia Dortmund attack is better than Bayerns right because they smashed them each time they played?
Also, Bayern beat Madrid on PENALTIES, it's not like they outscored us in any way.

Ibra is better than Benz, however i'm talking about a COLLECTIVE perfermoance, not individual (hence the term TRIO) ask any Milan if they had wished that Robinho or Pato had given them the contribution of Benz and they would say yes.

COLLECTIVELY, Madrids attack was better, End of.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Like I said earlier I expect City as under-dog to topple Madrid out, if Madrid were a bit more humble they could have beaten City and Dortmund and top the group, but like I said in April, they will crash out of the group but will go ahead and win Europa cup.

even that is an achievement.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:57 pm

The Messiah wrote:They offer a different ball game that Gomez do not offer, although Gomez himself offer a quality play as well.

But hey, what do you.? we don't have to be abusive towards one another, we are just sharing ideals and Juventus101 ideal and mine happens to be better than yours, so sorry.

Oh please.

So this week you dislike Gomez and Robben, Next week you'll love em again huh?

Pizzaro and Mandzukic were bought as depth signings, nothing more really. Gomez is still the front man and better scorer for me. He doesn't need to offer more on the ball because his job at Bayern is to put the ball in the back of the net, not link-up play, drop deep or go out wide, they have Kroos, Robben, Ribery etc for that.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 pm

The Messiah wrote:Like I said earlier I expect City as under-dog to topple Madrid out, if Madrid were a bit more humble they could have beaten City and Dortmund and top the group, but like I said in April, they will crash out of the group but will go ahead and win Europa cup.

Yeah, because the CL group stage draw was in APRIL. :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

Worked for Chelsea Laughing

Anyway before I go on I find it a bit ironic that you're seeking some sort of divine explanation as to why Benzema is better when you're idea of elaboration on a point is the infamous ">" that has become the trademark of your laughably biased posts.

Your player comparisons is a symbol of how misguided your approach to this game is , and the relentless stoicism with which you continue to use them is annoying to say the least.

Anyway carry on lol.

As I said, we would be extremely lucky to escape with a draw against these gods of football.

Europa league here we come :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:04 pm

The Messiah wrote:Like I said earlier I expect City as under-dog to topple Madrid out, if Madrid were a bit more humble they could have beaten City and Dortmund and top the group, but like I said in April, they will crash out of the group but will go ahead and win Europa cup.

The Messiah wrote:Best Transfer: Martinez
Biggest Transfer Flop: Reus
Winners: Bayern Munich
2-6: Schalke, Wolfsburg, Bremen, BMG, Leverkusen
Bottom 3: Dortmund, Furth, HSV.
Player of the Year: Mandzukic
Young Player of the Year: Sahqiri/Alaba
Top Scorer: Pizarro
Most Improved Player: Contento
Most Regressed Player: Gotze
Deutsch-Pokal winner: Bayern Munich
Surprise Team of the Year: Bayern Munich
Surprise (in a negative way) Team of the Year: Dortmund

:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Zealous wrote:Look dude you're not changing my opinion on this. Madrid have the best strike team right now. Besides Gomez no one on Bayern's team has actually broken the 30 goal mark in their entire careers.
Again: the Bundesliga has 34 matchdays while La Liga, PL and Serie A have 38 matchdays. So in absolute number of goals, the BL and any striker playing here will always be at a disadvantage.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Aguero will be fit for this game won't he?

City have actually quietly strengthened their team this summer. That joker Gareth Barry finally has a quality replacement in Javi Garcia, they've added a legit threat from the wide positions in Scott Sinclair, Tevez will now be available for the CL & looks like he's back to his best plus they signed the best RB in the game when motivated.

They have a better midfield & defense than Madrid but Real have by far the more potent attack even though City have better strikers in Aguero/Tevez.

Think this will come down to the tactical battle between Mourinho & Mancini. Can see Mancini holding his own here, rate him highly.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:11 pm

izzy wrote:

Do you know how idiotic you sound here?
So the Borussia Dortmund attack is better than Bayerns right because they smashed them each time they played?
Also, Bayern beat Madrid on PENALTIES, it's not like they outscored us in any way.

Ibra is better than Benz, however i'm talking about a COLLECTIVE perfermoance, not individual (hence the term TRIO) ask any Milan if they had wished that Robinho or Pato had given them the contribution of Benz and they would say yes.

COLLECTIVELY, Madrids attack was better, End of.

He talks a lot of sense while you talk shit.

You attack whether it is better than Bayern is disputable,you Strike Force should be atleast on paper ahead of Dortmund by a margin.

But you had atleast last year a few inferior mid-field than Bayern. You got played off the park & there is no shame in admitting this. Bayern have had rubbish finishing sometimes like the CHL final in Chelsea & messed up heaps of chances.

That is where Madrid is significantly behind & must improve. Other than that Madrid are a top class team who should top the group.

@ Messiah - Stop it Dude. Madrid would go to Europa League because their fans are not humble?? And they would top if their fans turned humble??

Weird stuff and untrue.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next