C.Marchisio #8
The Franchise
Khaled
64 posters

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

La Masia - Page 29 Empty Re: La Masia

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:32 pm

windkick wrote:When is the game vs Villarreal and RM Castilla?

Vila-real is this weekend, the 5th at 18:00.

We are beating Castilla on the weekend of 25-27th January.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:44 pm

free do you know if we got this Brazilian kid i posted a video some days ago?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:29 pm

I haven't read anything reliable.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:40 am

Seen a lot of Lee videos, he looks really good, definitely one of our best, but he's pretty tall for his age. Looks like he has a bit of a physical advantage. Technically he's brilliant, so lets hope he's excelling because of that, but still. Will wait till he's at Juv A or Barca B before hyping him too seriously.

Yeah, the guy they always call the little Messi is Take Kubo. He scored like 10-15 goals in a game recently lol.

Btw, awesome video here:

Alberto has a knack for cracking goals, this made me remember how many of his have been awesome.

Notice this little Xavi Plezeguelo... He's about 9 and is scoring set-pieces like Juninho Pernambucano Very Happy Awesome. Didn't see any of him on the ball though.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:12 am

Great video Kizz! At #48 you can see Rafinha's terrible first touch and pass. :facepalm:
From #14 onwards all of them are crazy goals. Incredible Xavi Pleguezuelo, it's a bit humiliating that a 9 year old kid shoots free kicks better than you. Very Happy Strong presence of many of the cantera stars I've been mentioning in previous posts (Carles Alenya, Sergi Canós, Lee Seung Woo...).

On Lee:

This is a video of a recent victory of the Cadet B. As you can see, Seung Woo is not taller than his opponents. With the Korean discipline and work ethic, I'm sure only injuries or complete physical stallment can make Seung Woo fail.

This Cadet B is one of our best teams in la Masia, they play awesomely.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Yeah, he's not a lot taller at all actually. He's pretty tall though, which is nice since it doesn't effect his agility at all.

I always notice the other Korean links really well with him when I see Cadet B vids. Looked him up. Jang. Good player too. But definitely Lee was superb in this game here. Awesome dribbler.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:35 am

Are these Korean/Asian links going to develop into great players who could potentially enter the first team someday?

Would do wonders for Barca in terms of marketing in Asia if these kids become big.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:48 pm

CBarca wrote:Are these Korean/Asian links going to develop into great players who could potentially enter the first team someday?

Would do wonders for Barca in terms of marketing in Asia if these kids become big.

I would bet 100 euros at 1/2 that this guy will make it at Barcelona A as a starter.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Former La masia product Icardi put a motm performance against Juve today, scoring a brace in Sampdoria's 2-1 win.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:32 pm

I don't understand why he was let go. He could have been useful at the b and had sale value.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:39 am

danyjr wrote:lol Castilla only one point behind Barça B having promoted to Segunda only a few months ago. I'm sure Barcelona fans will come to realise how good Madrid's youth team are at the end of the season, even though they will probably never get to be in the first team because of their glory-obsessed coach.

Aah, I love time. It always gives and takes reasons.

11 points clear of Real Madrid Castilla who are on the brink of getting into relegation zone.

But let's not leave the comparison here, which would make for a very poor analysis.

Players promoted from the B team to the 1st team this season:

Barça: Tello, Bartra, Muniesa, Jonathan Dos Santos and Montoya (5).
Madrid: Morata. (1)

If we get deeper to the minutes played for promoted players and their quality, the gap even gets bigger.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:55 pm

While I can't disagree, you forgot to mention two top names leaving Castilla for Germany at the start of the season:
Dani Carvajal (Bayer Leverkusen) and Joselu (Hoffenheim). These guys, are going to be big players in the future. In fact I rate Carvajal higher than Montoya and I'm sure he will fight for his RB spot in the national team vs. Azpilicueta, Mallo and Montoya.

Damn I wish one of them was Argentine...Sad
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:41 pm

The point of a youth system is to make player for your team though. And some good players also leave from our system regularly.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 am

Juvenil A won 6-0 vs. Gimnastic Tarragona. Sandro 2. Calvet, Sanabria, Babunski, Ebwelle.

I think Sandro has 20 goals in the league and a couple in Next Gen Series. IMO Sandro > Dongou, although I don't see any of them reaching our 1st team.

Cadet B won 4-0 and they have won the 13 games of the season.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:19 am

Free_cat, It's too early to tell whether Sandro>Dongou, both have potentials, but with young players, you never know how they might turn out.This Juvenile A team is much better than the one of last year, the offensive line of Ebwelle,Sandro and Adama is scary for the opposition.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:21 am

If Alexis Sanchez can play for the Barcelona first team, I don't see any reason why Sandro and Dongou can't make it to the first team

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 am

I don't really see how Sandro is better than Dongou. He's not doing anything Dongou didn't right?

I like Sandro, reminds me of Villa, and I can see him adapting to inside forward as well but let's see after he moves up again.

Dongou hasn't quite stepped up yet. Hasn't looked the same since beginning senior football, lacking that swagger. Always a big test those steps up for developing players. I always think its the ones that seem to improve as the level gets higher are the ones that make it. The big junior stars often don't.

Confidence I think is one thing for Dongou and I wouldn't yet give up hope. He's still very young. A manager change may benefit him too. Deserves a few years with B to prove himself. I really hope he does improve because some of the promise he showed the last couple of years was great.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:59 am

tonykross wrote:Free_cat, It's too early to tell whether Sandro>Dongou, both have potentials, but with young players, you never know how they might turn out.This Juvenile A team is much better than the one of last year, the offensive line of Ebwelle,Sandro and Adama is scary for the opposition.

If Alexis Sanchez can play for the Barcelona first team, I don't see any reason why Sandro and Dongou can't make it to the first team

I agree, you never know. Pedro and Busquets are examples of players that didn't seem to reach the first team and look at them. You might also be right that this Juvenil A is better, but the games I've watched were pretty boring. Nothing compared to the Juvenil A of 2 seasons ago with Rafinha, Espinosa and Deulofeu who won the treble.

Poor Alexis should not be used as a comparison. Dude is on extra-time with us. He'll be gone soon enough.

BarcaKizz wrote:I don't really see how Sandro is better than Dongou. He's not doing anything Dongou didn't right?

I like Sandro, reminds me of Villa, and I can see him adapting to inside forward as well but let's see after he moves up again.

Dongou hasn't quite stepped up yet. Hasn't looked the same since beginning senior football, lacking that swagger. Always a big test those steps up for developing players. I always think its the ones that seem to improve as the level gets higher are the ones that make it. The big junior stars often don't.

Confidence I think is one thing for Dongou and I wouldn't yet give up hope. He's still very young. A manager change may benefit him too. Deserves a few years with B to prove himself. I really hope he does improve because some of the promise he showed the last couple of years was great.

Sure, Sandro is not doing anything Dongou didn't, but unlike Dongou, he seems to have technique and a more wide arsenal to score goals.

I agree that those who make it are those who seem to improve every time they get a bigger challenge. We'll see how Sandro does at the B. Dongou so far has been unimpressive but he hasn't played enough. Although his contract is expiring and he could be gone at the end of the season.

The guy I want to see in Juvenil is Lee Seung Woo. I don't know what he is doing in Cadet B, he should be playing at least in Cadet A considering how good he is and that he was born on early january.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 pm

I can see Dongou leaving if Eusebio doesn't give him more chances.

I'd like to see him play a bit more, as a CF. Alberto can play in the mids instead of Lobato...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Dongou has not played much this year, because he was out injured for almost 10 weeks, he is just coming back from injury.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Free_cat, I think Dongou also has great technique, you've not really watched him play that much, he has been injured for most of the season and you can't say he is been unimpressive. The juvenile A this year is much better than the one that won the treble, a more balanced team with creative and speedy wingers in Ebwelle and Adama, great scorer in Sandro, solid midfield anchored by Samper and a great defence and goalie manned by Bagnack and Ondoa, they've scored 60 goals in 19 games and only conceded 10. The Juvenile A team that won the treble scored 83 goals in 30 games. This Juvenile A team is on pace to score more than 90 goals.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 am

tonykross wrote:Free_cat, I think Dongou also has great technique, you've not really watched him play that much, he has been injured for most of the season and you can't say he is been unimpressive. The juvenile A this year is much better than the one that won the treble, a more balanced team with creative and speedy wingers in Ebwelle and Adama, great scorer in Sandro, solid midfield anchored by Samper and a great defence and goalie manned by Bagnack and Ondoa, they've scored 60 goals in 19 games and only conceded 10. The Juvenile A team that won the treble scored 83 goals in 30 games. This Juvenile A team is on pace to score more than 90 goals.

Perhaps you are right, I have not watched much Juvenile A. Certainly, their attacking trio is scary, but their midfield doesn't convince me.

On Dongou, not only I watched him at the B, but also at Juvenil, and he never strucked me as a technical player.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:00 am

Dongou will not dribble like Messi or Deulofeu, but he plays the Barca way, great first touch,great passer of the ball and can play the ones, twos in and around the box to create a chance for himself.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 pm

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:58 am

Any word on Sergi Samper? I remember a few years ago everyone was hailing him to be the next Xavi or Iniesta and since I've heard little no no hype about him anymore.

EDIT: Saw this article

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/sergi-samper-sandro-ramirez-convocados-con-seleccion-espanola-2299996
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 am

According to this article, Samper has been good enough to be in the Best XI of the Next gen series so far:

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/01/14/mn-who-have-been-the-best-players-in-the-nextgen-series-so-far/
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next