billy_gr
BarcaKizz
S
rwo power
barca 2011
47 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Your team's starting XI next season. - Page 3 Empty Re: Your team's starting XI next season.

Post by The Messiah Thu May 10, 2012 7:29 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Neuer
Lahm - Dante - Badstuber - Alaba
Gustavo Schweinsteiger
Robben - Kroos - Ribery
Gomez(vanPersie)
(vanPersie is dream ^^)

Do you even realise Dante is left footed :facepalm: , do you know what could lead to.

Boateng has played so well for us, it's not a secret he makes Badstuber and Van Buyten look better than they are

Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu May 10, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Your team's starting XI next season. - Page 3 Empty Re: Your team's starting XI next season.

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu May 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Neuer
Gustavo Schweinsteiger
Robben - Kroos - Ribery
Gomez(vanPersie)
(vanPersie is dream ^^)

Do you even realise Dante is left footed :facepalm: , do you know what could lead to.

wait till next season and you will see
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Lol Boateng is Bayern's best CB comfortably..It would be really hard seeing him being benched...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 10, 2012 7:37 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Neuer
Gustavo Schweinsteiger
Robben - Kroos - Ribery
Gomez(vanPersie)
(vanPersie is dream ^^)

Whatever dude, it's no secret you hate Boateng, only you know your reasons.

Boateng has really improved our defense, we've won all our matches when he partner Van Buyten.

I would rather bench Badstuber than Boateng, how can you play 2 left-footed CB.

Wasn't it the-same you that said Bayern will play.

---------Schweini--Kroos------------
----------------Muller-----------------

As opposed to

---------Gustavo---Schweini---------
--------------Muller/Kroos-------------

It's clear to me now, that your team selection are not based on players potential, performance or ability, but rather they are based on other prejudice.

If Boateng has more talent like you claim, doesn't that amount to more reason why he should start just so he can develop.

Boateng is 6.4foot, one of the fastest CB in the world, he can use both feet perfectly and he's very good with slide tackling and doesn't let opponent get past him easily.

I don't understand some of you guys
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu May 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Neuer
Gustavo Schweinsteiger
Robben - Kroos - Ribery
Gomez(vanPersie)
(vanPersie is dream ^^)

Whatever dude, it's no secret you hate Boateng, only you know your reasons.

Boateng has really improved our defense, we've won all our matches when he partner Van Buyten.

I would rather bench Badstuber than Boateng, how can you play 2 left-footed CB.

Wasn't it the-same you that said Bayern will play.

---------Schweini--Kroos------------
----------------Muller-----------------

As opposed to

---------Gustavo---Schweini---------
--------------Muller/Kroos-------------

It's clear to me now, that your team selection are not based on players potential, performance or ability, but rather they are based on other prejudice.

If Boateng has more talent like you claim, doesn't that amount to more reason why he should start just so he can develop.

Boateng is 6.4foot, one of the fastest CB in the world, he can use both feet perfectly and he's very good with slide tackling and doesn't let opponent get past him easily.

I don't understand some of you guys

haha i don't hate Boateng ,please look at preseason threads were I posted how i rate him and i wanted him so bad at Bayern.

I rate defenders on current form and quality, and if you reject that Dante was with Hummels the best defender in the BL this season, you just didn't watch any game.

And yes after last season, where Müller was superb, i thought that Heynckes will let Müller play as SS and Kros in dm, and he did so many times this season. But then again i can show you quotes of me where i rated Gustavo very high, even last year in the CL against Inter i said he has always play alongside Schweinsteiger because he is a beast, where hardly anyone even knew about him.

just for you i did a research on Boateng Wink

Idrisozet wrote:Injury, not-aggressive enough, Concentration, Heading, set piece loads of stuff. I dont know why we after him anyways.

when we could go after players like Alex, Sakho,

Idrisozet wrote:
Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:Jerome Boateng and Tasci are also out there

Like someone said

"I like the idea too, but I prefer we think about signing a "BMW" kinda player, reputable and established as hell .. Not a KIA picanto kinda player, which will cost you less money on fuel and such, if you know what I mean"

Idrisozet wrote:Boeteng isn't good enough as far as I'm concerned like someone said on Facebook.

"I rather prefer they think about signing a "BMW" kinda player, reputable and established as hell .. Not a KIA picanto kinda player, which will cost you less money on fuel and such, if you know what I mean"

"If u consider vidic or pique as BMW and Breno as KIA"

"Alex is definitely a Bentley, Phatom, Bugatti that kind of league and Boeteng is nothing but Kia to me"

if you want me to find more tell me please Wink

Last edited by BAYERN_MUNICH on Thu May 10, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 10, 2012 8:01 pm

I remember you saying I don't know anything about Bayern, that Bayern are going to play Kroos-Schweini Combo.

Why did you say that..?

Because I said it's more reasonable to play either Tymo/Gustavo alongside Schweini/Kroos. I think Viva also supported this, but I can't remember clearly

Every Bayern fan have always rated Gustavo highly, no wonder we paid that much for him.

In any case, if Hummels and Dante were the best CB, then since Dante is left footed, by your logic, wouldn't it be more reasonable to bench Badstuber because he's also left footed and Dante was better than him.

Most Attackers are Right footed, how do you expect us to contain a quality team like Madrid or any other top team playing with 2 left footed CB.

Did you not see how Badstuber struggle all day with Benzema as a result of this....?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu May 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Idrisozet wrote:I remember you saying I don't know anything about Bayern, that Bayern are going to play Kroos-Schweini Combo.

Why did you say that..?

Because I said it's more reasonable to play either Tymo/Gustavo alongside Schweini/Kroos. I think Viva also supported this, but I can't remember clearly

Every Bayern fan have always rated Gustavo highly, no wonder we paid that much for him.

In any case, if Hummels and Dante were the best CB, then since Dante is left footed, by your logic, wouldn't it be more reasonable to bench Badstuber because he's also left footed.

Most Attackers are Right footed, how do you expect us to contain a quality team like Madrid or any other top team playing with 2 left footed CB.

Did you not see how Badstuber struggle all day with Benzema as a result of this....?

I know you don't like Badstuber, i didn't eiether until this season, because he and vanBuyten sucked under vanGaal as CB. But tbf, Badstuber was the better defender of those 2 (Boateng and Badstuber) this season, you can't deny it.

Normally i don't listen to player ratings, but just see how the different important papers (kicker,Bild,Spox,Sport1,Sky) rated Dante and Badstuber this season, you can see they are way better rated than Boateng. I don't base my opinion on this, but i have the same opinion and that shows that i can't be that wrong.

And to be honest, i didn't thought about the left-foot thing, but Badstuber is the CB-starting chef for Heynckes so he won't be benched for sure. And Boateng wasn't always starting this season because of inconstant performances.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 10, 2012 8:14 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:I remember you saying I don't know anything about Bayern, that Bayern are going to play Kroos-Schweini Combo.

Why did you say that..?

In any case, if Hummels and Dante were the best CB, then since Dante is left footed, by your logic, wouldn't it be more reasonable to bench Badstuber because he's also left footed.

I know you don't like Badstuber, i didn't eiether until this season, because he and vanBuyten sucked under vanGaal as CB. But tbf, Badstuber was the better defender of those 2 (Boateng and Badstuber) this season, you can't deny it.

Normally i don't listen to player ratings, but just see how the different important papers (kicker,Bild,Spox,Sport1,Sky) rated Dante and Badstuber this season, you can see they are way better rated than Boateng. I don't base my opinion on this, but i have the same opinion and that shows that i can't be that wrong.

And to be honest, i didn't thought about the left-foot thing, but Badstuber is the CB-starting chef for Heynckes so he won't be benched for sure. And Boateng wasn't always starting this season because of inconstant performances.

As Right-Back, a position he clearly said he didn't want to play.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Cech
New--Cahill/Luiz--Terry--Bertrand
-------Mikel----Lampard/New----
Ramires----Mata----De Bruyne/Marin
-------------Torres---------------
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu May 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Dream Team

Zanetti Ogbonna Samuel Santon
Obi Poli
Sneijder El Shaarawy/Alvarez
Milito Lavezzi

Likely team

Maicon Lucio Samuel Nagatomo
Palombo Stankovic Zanetti
Alvarez Milito Zarate
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 11, 2012 1:25 am

Dream:
Cech
Isla Luiz Terry Bertrand
Romeu Sahin
Ramires Mata De Buryne
Torres

Realistic:
Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole
Mikel Lampard
Ramires Mata Willian
Torres
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri May 11, 2012 1:26 am

bertrand over cole? Suspect
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 11, 2012 1:39 am

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
Silva Touré Martínez Hazard
Aguero Tevez

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
Touré Martínez
Silva Nasri Hazard
Aguero
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 11, 2012 1:40 am

Bertrand has been Boss when he plays, I want him over cole so he can become even better, Cole is getting old and will need to be replaced soon.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri May 11, 2012 11:20 am

Le Samourai wrote:Hala:
SuperMAG wrote:Likely:
_____________Casillas
Azilbcueta___Pepe___Ramos___Marcelo
_________Khedira___Alonso
DiMagia________Ozil_________Ronaldo
____________Benzema

Dream:

_____________Casillas
Azilbcueta___Pepe___Chillini___Coentrao
_________Bastian___Ramos
Marcelo________Ozil_________Neymar
____________Ronaldo

Inbeforeeveryonestartscallingmecrazynutjobwhateverdontbotheriknowiam.

:coffee:

I was hoping to defend him....but he at the very least had to put Neymar and Marcelo on the same side of the pitch lol.

It said dream and likely team, i posted both if you havent noticed.

lol, i couldnt find any good RW other then messi and there is no way i would have put him. And its a shame to waste contrao, he was WC FB in in WC, i beleave he is just getting used to madrid system and league and not at full form since he doesnt start regularly. People are harsh on him.

I Also had to find the defensive balance for the fullback's and the attackers as marcelo will defend more and neymar also contributes more then ronaldo to defence.

Overall it wouldnt be a bad lineup. As for Ramos as DM, my views will remain the same until they are proven wrong, means if he plays as DM for 5/10 games with no improving from each game, then i will give up on the idea.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 11, 2012 11:35 am

I'm just going to post a squad list

GK: Iker, new guy

DF: Ramos, Arbeloa, Pepe, Varane, Albiol, Marcelo, Cracktrao, new RB

MF: Xabi, Granero, Khedira, Sahin, Ozil, new CM, Di Maria

ST: Ronaldo, Higuain, Benzema, Callegoat

New GK possibilities: who cares Iker will play every game

New RB possibilities: Pizseck (sp lol), Rodriguez, Carvajal

New CM possibilities: Javi Martinez, Witsel (sigh), Vidal (unlikely)

Looks good tbh :notbad:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Witsel would be a pretty good buy I think, fits your style.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Your team's starting XI next season. - Page 3 AbCCXWUaif
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 11, 2012 12:17 pm

going to persist with Downing?

wouldn't you be better off with two new wingers?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Kick wrote:going to persist with Downing?

Not necessarily although i think Downing needs to GTFO and Gerrard needs to play closer to Carroll as he's a bit meh as a CM......

Reina
Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique
New CM Lucas
Gerrard
Hoilett Carroll Suarez

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Kick wrote:going to persist with Downing?

Not necessarily although i think Downing needs to GTFO and Gerrard needs to play closer to Carroll as he's a bit meh as a CM......

Reina
Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique
New CM Lucas
Gerrard
Hoilett Carroll Suarez

that is a better lineup.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 11, 2012 12:34 pm

The Franchise wrote:Witsel would be a pretty good buy I think, fits your style.

As soon as people compared him to Ramires I started to like the idea beacuse he seems to have skill and a Brain.

@Supermag:

Marcelo will encounter the same problems as Di Maria on the RW and he won't defend any more.

I think you have the wrong Idea about Ramos, I think he can sit just in front (or preferably behind ) the defense like a Libero more readily than he can enter a pivot.

Pepe would more readily suit that destroyer DM type role you have there, he would be one of the best at it as well once he can keep his head up and pass to the nearest man in sight.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 11, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm still not sold on him yet and the 30/40 million price tag is scaring me lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Witsel is the best alternative to Vidal..Please buy him..Pretty good at thuggery too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Zealous wrote:

I'm still not sold on him yet and the 30/40 million price tag is scaring me lol

40 million is not serious.

That would mean we gave Benfica 120 million in the last 3 years, they aren't our own personal charity case ffs.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Surag wrote:Witsel is the best alternative to Vidal..Please buy him..Pretty good at thuggery too.

Any successful team has to have a guy willing to kill for the team. hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next