Gareth Barry Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Gareth Barry

2 posters

Go down

Gareth Barry Empty Gareth Barry

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Wed May 09, 2012 12:40 pm

What are peoples opinion of him these days.

I didnt particually rate him and still dont think he fits into the england squad. Although he is better than media darling Parker.

But this season at city he has formed a good partnership with toure and has been pretty solid for City. Not a exciting player to watch but he is efficient, hard working and keeps hold of the ball. Type of player every team needs.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Gareth Barry Empty Re: Gareth Barry

Post by vizkosity Wed May 09, 2012 4:15 pm

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:What are peoples opinion of him these days.

I didnt particually rate him and still dont think he fits into the england squad. Although he is better than media darling Parker.

But this season at city he has formed a good partnership with toure and has been pretty solid for City. Not a exciting player to watch but he is efficient, hard working and keeps hold of the ball. Type of player every team needs.

i read the tittle as gareth Bale for a moment and was like wtf...
but yea, he doesn't stand out much often. I was quite surprised that Mancini hasn't traded him yet. He's somewhat like a type of player PJS, just be an industrial powerhouse, and never really get into the spotlight nowadays.

still mad that SAF picked PJS for the city game though. I mean the guy is reliable, but he hasnt played in a long time.
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down