dostoevsky
rwo power
vizkosity
The Franchise
Potential
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hart; best goalkeeper in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Hart; best goalkeeper in Europe

Post by Motogp69 Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm more concerned that this thread was ever created, Hart has never been that good even when on top form.

Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hart; best goalkeeper in Europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Hart; best goalkeeper in Europe

Post by Kick Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:23 pm

My new favourite manchester City player Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:12 am

Think City will replace him in January. I think Pellegrini wanted too in the summer, but didn't opt too. Think they might target the unsettled Iker now, or put in a bid for Diego Alves. Can't think of another keeper that would be available.

That leads to the big question though, where will Hart end up and what happens to England in the World Cup? Joe won't accept to be a back-up, not when there's a World Cup at the end of the year. No top clubs need a keeper. No "mid-table" clubs can afford him nor his wages. Will they go into the tournament with an unfit/benched Joe Hart for 6 months? Will he get loaned out? Which PL team needs a keeper? What would England do? Will they take the risky option and end up going for the inexperienced Butland or continue to play Hart?

Interesting summer ahead.

Motogp69 wrote:I'm more concerned that this thread was ever created, Hart has never been that good even when on top form.
He was the best keeper in the world after Neuer the year City won the title. He was massive that season. Then it just seemed he started to accept the hype he was getting which could of played apart in him dropping his form. I think the lack of competition would of been his biggest downfall though. Hart hasn't been himself since they've won the league.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:58 am

City will probably try for Valdes honestly, would be the smarted thing they would ever do.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:58 am

This guy has regressed. His confidence has been shaken due to the pathetic defense in front of him. He was top notch a couple of years back.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:41 am

Red Alert wrote:Think City will replace him in January. I think Pellegrini wanted too in the summer, but didn't opt too. Think they might target the unsettled Iker now, or put in a bid for Diego Alves. Can't think of another keeper that would be available.

That leads to the big question though, where will Hart end up and what happens to England in the World Cup? Joe won't accept to be a back-up, not when there's a World Cup at the end of the year. No top clubs need a keeper. No "mid-table" clubs can afford him nor his wages. Will they go into the tournament with an unfit/benched Joe Hart for 6 months? Will he get loaned out? Which PL team needs a keeper? What would England do? Will they take the risky option and end up going for the inexperienced Butland or continue to play Hart?

Motogp69 wrote:I'm more concerned that this thread was ever created, Hart has never been that good even when on top form.
He was the best keeper in the world after Neuer the year City won the title. He was massive that season. Then it just seemed he started to accept the hype he was getting which could of played apart in him dropping his form. I think the lack of competition would of been his biggest downfall though. Hart hasn't been himself since they've won the league.
I highly doubt he'll be replaced in jannuary.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:11 am

Still believe this guy is quality (not best in the world though).

He's the sort of player who needs the confidence of the coach and his team mates to perform at his optimum. I still rate him as one of the Top 5 keepers in the world.... when on form that is.
His last min save against Honda in the UCL proved that much.
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:34 am

I think Hart will pull through, but he needs a healthy dose of Xanax at the moment. Someone in another thread said it, he's doing way too much out there.

I don't think benching him will help either, he'll just try to do more.

On another note, Pantimillion does very very well in training, I don't know how that translates to the actual game...but before you go out and buy a keeper I'd say give him a run.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:44 am

ExtremistEnigma wrote:This guy has regressed. His confidence has been shaken due to the pathetic defense in front of him. He was top notch a couple of years back.
Has nothing to with their defence. He's regressed hard because of himself really.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Maybe he needs to tone down on his swagger and cock - sure approach to the game a bit bounce 
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by AnchorMan Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Pantilimon should be Given a Chance imo tho He Makes His Own Share of Mistakes but That CouLd Jolt Hart into Performing Better. PLus The City Defence is not Helping; Nastasic is always a Passenger in Games and is Hardly Noticed, Lescott is a Scrub and Kompany is Now Injury Prone... Notice How Szesznsny Stopped Conceding Stupid Goals when Vermaelen was Outta The Picture
AnchorMan
AnchorMan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chivas

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:13 am

Bénin wrote:
Red Alert wrote:Think City will replace him in January. I think Pellegrini wanted too in the summer, but didn't opt too. Think they might target the unsettled Iker now, or put in a bid for Diego Alves. Can't think of another keeper that would be available.

I highly doubt he'll be replaced in jannuary.
Begovic being linked to them in January. hmm
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:48 am

^ City need another reliable goal scorer beside Negredo and Kun.

Hence the Begovic link hmm

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:42 am

Already has more goals than all their summer signings in Jovetic, Fernandinho and Navas. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3