InterMalia
johniet
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Delio Rossi atacks Adem Ljaic  - Page 3 Empty Re: Delio Rossi atacks Adem Ljaic

Post by kiranr Thu May 03, 2012 5:48 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bit of history to this.

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 03, 2012 8:06 pm

I'd love to know where that source evolved from

Wouldn't at all be surprised to find it's from a pro-Fiorentina origin
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu May 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Lex wrote:I'd love to know where that source evolved from

Gabriel Marcotti and Fillippo Ricci were the sources i first read it from
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 03, 2012 9:01 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:no Patrick
Ljalic told Rossi
"you are more handicapped than your (disabled) son"
that is moronic...

I would firstly keep hitting him until he drop down, than I would break every *bleep* bone he has in his body, than take all the nails from his fingers . Than I would rip him limb by limb .

WHAT AN IDIOT FFS !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:06 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:
Lex wrote:I'd love to know where that source evolved from

Gabriel Marcotti and Fillippo Ricci were the sources i first read it from

if its genuine source actually i believe the source coming from marcotti then i am utterly disappointed with Ljajic, anyway with his scarcasm would have gotten himself suspended anyway and penalty imposed.

rossi just lost his cool so bad, but like the new news is resurfacing regarding Ljajic insult on Delio Rossi private life then thats just f... k stupid by Ljajic.

both deserves to get suspended.

at the time when fiorentina needed both coach and players united thats just bad.

i will perhaps like to change my opinion a bit, that even Ljajic is just a kid, well he started a really bad wildfire.

fiorentina president is doing everything right suspending and firing coach and player.

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu May 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Ljajic is 20 or 21 years old i fail to see how hes a child....Delio rossi IMO is right for what he has done...He doesn't deserve to be insulted like that and if that his way of making a statement then i fully endorse his behaviour.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:36 pm

nichabr wrote:Ljajic is 20 or 21 years old i fail to see how hes a child....Delio rossi IMO is right for what he has done...He doesn't deserve to be insulted like that and if that his way of making a statement then i fully endorse his behaviour.

lol i thought he was still like 18 or 19...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 03, 2012 9:38 pm

nichabr wrote:Ljajic is 20 or 21 years old i fail to see how hes a child....Delio rossi IMO is right for what he has done...He doesn't deserve to be insulted like that and if that his way of making a statement then i fully endorse his behaviour.

Still, Delio Rossi has to be the bigger person in this situation because he is the manager. Think about Delio Rossi attempting to get another managerial position now.

Of course what Ljaic said is disgusting

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Ljajic seems to have had trial and utd before joining fiorentina.

imagine Ljajic did that to fergie lol.... hell would break loose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Luca wrote:

Still, Delio Rossi has to be the bigger person in this situation because he is the manager. Think about Delio Rossi attempting to get another managerial position now.

maybe if reports are to be believed what Ljajic said to Delio Rossi on personal life thats too much but would be better off reporting to club for suspension, maybe depends on person lol who can keep his cool or not in heated moments ....

players nowadays :facepalm: .... they dont seem to respect the coach and the club at all, just personal cause ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:46 pm

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/seriea/story/_/id/7885371/fiorentina-coach-delio-rossi-attack-adem-ljajic-sparks-outrage

every incidents have two stories....
lets wait to hear delio rossi side of the story....

i read translated version of page of italian website that ljajic has apologized for his gesture, but he cost rossi job.
meanwhile there is absolutely no reports so far surfacing about what ljajic had actually said, other than gestures.

so if the journalists and papers are trying to stir things up even more.... lol

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Fri May 04, 2012 12:58 am

i love how everyone just jumped on rossi because they assume the only reason he beat up the kid was the fact how the game went, and the sarcastic claps. altho as a manager during a game, that is in no way acceptable.

and if lljacic said what ^^^ sources reported.... thats even worse than what i expected... kid needs a lesson, but just not from the manager, not on the sideline.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 04, 2012 3:03 am

JespSwe wrote:
Luca wrote:

maybe if reports are to be believed what Ljajic said to Delio Rossi on personal life thats too much but would be better off reporting to club for suspension, maybe depends on person lol who can keep his cool or not in heated moments ....

players nowadays :facepalm: .... they dont seem to respect the coach and the club at all, just personal cause ....

Absolutely, a player should never say anything of that sort. Really, a human being should never say anything like that to another person.

But at the end of the day, this is a manager who lost his job over some words and a poor reaction. I don't think it was necessary for Delio Rossi to put his hands on Ljajic.

Its not an incident that Delio Rossi will forget now, especially when trying to get another job, in my opinion.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 04, 2012 3:06 am

If sarcastic claps or "insulting" words are a good enough reason to be assaulted, then I seriously hope you never have kids.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri May 04, 2012 3:12 am

Am I the only person that found this shit funny LOL?

The kid instigated it, Rossi could of held back but hey he didn't want to take shit from a player less than half his age
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri May 04, 2012 3:15 am

What an idiot, this coach.

Disgraceful by the player, but even more disgraceful from the coach. Poor, poor decision- he gets whatever is coming to him.

I'm sure players deal with this all the time and they manage not to hit people (unless your Zidane)...why can't the manager? As Sushi said- words or clapping from a player of yours is not a reason to assault him. Just decide to not play him anymore- easy.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 04, 2012 3:28 am

Seriously, there are so many things the manager could have done to affirm authority there. Relegate him to bench duty, send him to the reserves, fined him, spoken out in press conferences...

All usual stuff most managers do when faced with rebellious players that you know, don't include violence.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri May 04, 2012 3:31 am

Swagg wrote:Am I the only person that found this shit funny LOL?

The kid instigated it, Rossi could of held back but hey he didn't want to take shit from a player less than half his age

no I watched it like 3 times, I died laughing every single time
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri May 04, 2012 3:35 am

You guys find common assault funny? To each their own i guess....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:38 am

Luca wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Luca wrote:

Absolutely, a player should never say anything of that sort. Really, a human being should never say anything like that to another person.

But at the end of the day, this is a manager who lost his job over some words and a poor reaction. I don't think it was necessary for Delio Rossi to put his hands on Ljajic.

Its not an incident that Delio Rossi will forget now, especially when trying to get another job, in my opinion.

yea they messed up each other but delio rossi was the one with bigger image damage here. i read in corrielle dello sport website translated, that adem has issued apology in his facebook and will do it officially, he said he already apologized to delio rossi as well, and he is not playing this season anymore, plus fine.
but that outburst cost rossi his job, galliani is right, when he said there are ways that could have been dealt without violence, but he also defended delio rossi that he was provoked.

we all know watching serie a that delio rossi is pretty calm folding hands in match lol but yeah this is something new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:39 am

Sushi Master wrote:Seriously, there are so many things the manager could have done to affirm authority there. Relegate him to bench duty, send him to the reserves, fined him, spoken out in press conferences...

All usual stuff most managers do when faced with rebellious players that you know, don't include violence.

yep.... like u said mate....

but these days players.... i think they feel that they have higher authority than coach...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 04, 2012 3:45 am

JespSwe wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Seriously, there are so many things the manager could have done to affirm authority there. Relegate him to bench duty, send him to the reserves, fined him, spoken out in press conferences...

yep.... like u said mate....

but these days players.... i think they feel that they have higher authority than coach...
Most people don't respect their parents nowadays, so I'm not surprised the same applies to their coaches.

It's like when Zidane headbutted Matrix. Everyone knows he totally deserved it, but it was in no way the correct thing to do. He snapped and cost France the WC, so in the end he ended up the asshole.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri May 04, 2012 3:58 am

Lex wrote:You guys find common assault funny? To each their own i guess....

when a 50 year old attacks a 20 year old and is getting so into it that he slips and falls into a dugout, I find it absolutely hilarious, especially since no one got hurt. But that's not the best part, the best part is the reaction afterward when everyone's like "wtf just happened" and the entire Fiorentina staff is just like "nope everything's ok continue playing nothing happened we're all good", their expressions are just hilarious.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri May 04, 2012 3:58 am

The coach was lucky the player wasn't drogba or something...
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri May 04, 2012 3:59 am

LOL.. punching your own player. Really..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 4:09 am

"I told Mario, 'If you played with me 10 years ago I'd give to you every day maybe one punch in your head,.... Mancini lol

Fiorentina suspend Ljajic

Fiorentina have fined and suspended Adem Ljajic for his role played in a pitch-side confrontation with Delio Rossi on Wednesday night.

After being substituted just half an hour into La Viola’s game at home to Novara in Week 36, the young Serbian’s reaction to his Coach prompted Rossi to physically attack him on the bench.

Whilst Fiorentina acted immediately after the game to remove Rossi from his role at the club, they have now also taken action on Ljajic for his part.

The player has now been suspended for the rest of the season, ruling him out of games with Lecce and Cagliari, and he has also reportedly been handed a heavy fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next