InterMalia
johniet
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Delio Rossi atacks Adem Ljaic  - Page 4 Empty Re: Delio Rossi atacks Adem Ljaic

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 4:09 am

"I told Mario, 'If you played with me 10 years ago I'd give to you every day maybe one punch in your head,.... Mancini lol

Fiorentina suspend Ljajic

Fiorentina have fined and suspended Adem Ljajic for his role played in a pitch-side confrontation with Delio Rossi on Wednesday night.

After being substituted just half an hour into La Viola’s game at home to Novara in Week 36, the young Serbian’s reaction to his Coach prompted Rossi to physically attack him on the bench.

Whilst Fiorentina acted immediately after the game to remove Rossi from his role at the club, they have now also taken action on Ljajic for his part.

The player has now been suspended for the rest of the season, ruling him out of games with Lecce and Cagliari, and he has also reportedly been handed a heavy fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri May 04, 2012 8:17 am

Has anyone actually confirmed that Ljajic actually said anything remotely as bad as what some reported in this thread? It seems very extreme.

Also I cracked up laughing so hard when I saw this.
Spoiler:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri May 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Turns out Rossi doesn't even have a disabled son

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri May 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Sacked Fiorentina boss Delio Rossi has explained why he attacked one of his own players on the touchline in midweek.

The tactician, subsequently dismissed for his actions, punched Adem Ljajic after a brief verbal exchange following the player’s early substitution.

The former Lazio boss left the Stadio Franchi in silence on Wednesday after the 2-2 draw with Novara, but spoke to the media today.

“It’s hard for me to be here as I’ve come to say goodbye to the city of Florence,” he stated. “I’m not good with words and I’ll just say what I think, even if I’ll keep some thoughts to myself.

“Unfortunately my time here is over, it was an adventure that I still believe in and I thank the Della Valle family.

“I’m saddened about the incident and I say sorry to the people of Florence, my players, the club and Ljajic.”

Although Rossi wouldn’t go into specifics, he did seem to intimate that 20-year-old Ljajic had insulted him and his family.

“I’ve never slapped anyone, but I demand respect for the club I train and my family,” Rossi continued. “That is why I reacted.

“Certain lines should not be crossed. If someone touches my family, I can’t pretend that I didn’t hear it.

“I’ll rightly pay the price as my actions were disgraceful, but they were humanly justifiable.”

The man who replaced Sinisa Mihajlovic earlier in the campaign has been heavily criticised in the media for his actions.

“I want to underline something,” he continued. “I’ve heard some things that have annoyed me. A lot of moralists have made judgements without being there, without knowing my story.

“There is an Indian proverb that says that before making a judgement about a person, you have to walk in their shoes for two days. I believe in that.

“I think words can often cause greater wounds than swords. I’ve never raised my hands to my children, never mind someone else.”

Rossi has been replaced by Vincenzo Guerini for the last two games of the season and the axed tactician has underlined that the club now need to think about safety.

“The boat is almost in the port, but it hasn’t docked yet,” he added.

“The ball is still rolling and what is needed now is that the people of Florence stay close to the squad and the Della Valle family.

“I’ve always said that Coaches and players come and go, but the colours remain.”
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Delio Rossi HAD disabled son .... I think he is not among us anymore
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Disgraceful from both parties.

Especialy the player that insulted coaches family and more accurately his disabled son :facepalm: what kind of human being he is to make fun of some one's tragic personal life incidence ?

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Fri May 04, 2012 3:19 pm

This thread is a joke. At first everyone is bashing Rossi saying he should be fired. Now that reports are out saying Ljajic said awful things, everyone is saying "oh he deserved it. What rossi did is still wrong but he deserved it"

wtf?

No, a coach cannot beat up his players. When could this ever be deserved or allowed? The football world cares heavily about being a good role model to children, why do you think racism is taken so seriously? How do you think they feel about violence? absolutely zero tolerance. I don't care what the player said. If you are going to be a professional, then act like one. Just like Zidane. WTF was he thinking? He actually could've killed materazzi and why? just because a few words? These guys are so sensitive.

Professional athletes have to deal with disgusting insults on a daily basis. It's part of the job. So no, Ljajic didn't deserve it. Rossi is a moron. Good day.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri May 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Guys, guys, guys, we're missing the big picture here.

Fiorentina managed to draw level after being down 2-0! Therefore, it is proven that assault works as a motivation tactic. Beat your players if you wanna get results!
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat May 05, 2012 11:28 am

Delio Rossi has revealed exactly what Adem Ljajic said to provoke his physical attack. “I understand Serbian...”

The Fiorentina Coach was sacked after he struck 20-year-old player Ljajic during an incredible dugout brawl following a substitution in Wednesday’s 2-2 draw with Novara.

Rossi accepted the decision and apologised to Ljajic, but refused to confirm or deny what was said during his farewell press conference.

However, he has now told La Repubblica newspaper what sparked his totally out of character fury.

“While he was going back to the bench Ljajic applauded and said to me: ‘Well done, maestro. Really, you’re a phenomenon.’

“I told him he shouldn’t dare behave like that and he offended me in Serbian. But I have trained many Serbian players in my career and I understood what he said.

“He told me to ‘go back in your mother’s ****’ and at that point I lost it.”

The article also claims Ljajic goaded Rossi during the attack, repeatedly telling him to hit harder ‘as they’re going to kick you out anyway.’

Meanwhile, Fiorentina have confirmed Ljajic’s father will not press charges against Rossi, changing his mind after telling the Serbian media he would contact a lawyer.

Ljajic has been frozen out of the squad until the end of the season and is unlikely to ever play for Fiorentina again.

--------------------

It will be interesting to see where Ljajic goes after this and who is prepared to support him.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 am

I wouldn't want Ljajic at Milan.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Ljalic should go to Sevilla they would welcome him with open arms
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat May 05, 2012 2:18 pm

ErPupone wrote:Guys, guys, guys, we're missing the big picture here.

Fiorentina managed to draw level after being down 2-0! Therefore, it is proven that assault works as a motivation tactic. Beat your players if you wanna get results!

I don't see any flaws in this logic! :bow:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat May 05, 2012 5:13 pm

The article also claims Ljajic goaded Rossi during the attack, repeatedly telling him to hit harder ‘as they’re going to kick you out anyway.’
Now THAT'S funny Laughing

"Thank you sir, may i have another?" Laughing Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm

ErPupone wrote:Guys, guys, guys, we're missing the big picture here.

he said Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad...
but he needed to show that he wasnt kidding
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 06, 2012 12:31 pm

...and the sideshow continues with Ljajic defending himself, stating that Rossi is lying about the comments made.

Adem Ljajic insists he did not offend Delio Rossi in Serbian. “I don’t know why he has to refer to falsehoods now.”

The row between the two men drags on long past their dugout brawl, which saw the Coach fired by Fiorentina and the 20-year-old frozen out of the squad.

At first Rossi refused to reveal what Ljajic said to spark his physical attack, but has now told newspapers it was “go back in your mother’s ****” in Serbian, a phrase the Coach knows from working with many Serbs throughout his career.

“I want to deny in every possible way the story that I insulted Rossi in my language,” Ljajic told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Besides, the insult he is referring to is not even a common phrase for me or the Serbian language.

“At this stage I’d have no problem admitting it if I had said something like that. I repeat, I made a mistake, but my provocation was limited to an applause and the phrase ‘bravo maestro, really, you’re great.’

“I was wrong and I was angry but, despite my anger, I maintained enough of a clear head to avoid using insults. I never said anything like that and I don’t understand why he has to refer to falsehoods now.”

The player did however confirm that he never actually apologised to his Coach.

“It’s true, I didn’t apologise to the Coach and that was a mistake, but his reaction was just too strong. I hope to be brought back into the squad immediately so I can give my contribution to the team.”

Ljajic has been frozen out of the Fiorentina squad for the rest of the season and is expected to be sold to Borussia Dortmund in the summer.
-----------------------------

I have no idea where that last bit came from, however I hope there's no truth to it. Dortmund can do a hell of a lot better in my opinion and I've no idea why Ljajic would move there, he'd be living off scraps in terms of game time. It will be quite frankly ridiculous if he earns a move to a bigger club after this debacle.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 06, 2012 12:51 pm

You know, I've watch this guy a few times , and in all honesty...he should be a great player.

He looks nice , his touches are exquisite, he moves well with the ball, but he just seems to lack any desire to do anything on the pitch other than look good.

Newcastle should sign him lol, try to do a Ben Arfa.

I don't really see why Dortmund are interested having signed Reus and still having Goetze.

Then again, if he gets his act together he can be a pretty amazing player.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun May 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Sunday May 6 2012

Rossi: 'Ljajic typical spoilt brat'

By Football Italia staff

Delio Rossi claims Adem Ljajic attacked him in the locker room and is representative of “a generation of over-privileged, unprofessional boys.”

The Coach was fired by Fiorentina on Wednesday evening after he physically attacked Ljajic in an astounding dugout brawl (video), earning him a three-month ban.

“Is my career over? I am considering it and asking myself a thousand questions,” he told Il Giornale newspaper.

“I feel like I am a Coach who is only being borrowed by professional football. Nowadays tactics are the least of my problems. You need to spend most of your time keeping the squad under control and dealing with a generation who don’t have a great sense of being professional.

“They are 20 years old and turn up to training sessions with luxury cars, then you can only talk to them through their agents, while sometimes you find them eating chocolate during the half-time break. It’s not just Ljajic, but a generation of over-privileged boys.”

This could well be a jab at Ljajic, as former Fiorentina Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic famously complained the young Serb was “addicted to chocolate and his computer.”

Rossi had initially refused to reveal details of what sparked their brawl, but is now open to explaining the whole situation at Fiorentina.

“Ljajic has never apologised to me for what he said. In fact, after the Novara game I went into the locker room to tell off my squad for being an arrogant bunch who risked throwing away the match.

“Then I went over to Ljajic and told him he must never again dare to speak to me that way and behave the way he did. He was anything but contrite. In fact, he tried to attack me.

“What did he say when substituted? He showed a lack of respect to me and my family. It wasn’t just a one-off curse either, he reiterated the insults.

“Do you know how many Serbian players I’ve worked with between Lecce, Palermo and Lazio? I often had to dialogue with them in their language to make myself understood.”

Rossi has apologised for his actions, but also slammed those who rushed to condemn him outright.

“Have I ruined the image of Italian football? What about those who sold games for betting syndicates? The footage from Wednesday has gone round the world and now I am a monster, so everyone wants to build the usual show around me. This is football now, but it is not my football.

“I was particularly disheartened by those who said if I had reacted the way I did inside the locker room rather than on the touchline, then it would’ve been better. Is it not the same gesture? In fact, some reactions are understandable in the heat of the moment, whereas afterwards they would be pre-meditated and therefore worse.

“I trained a team of factory workers, builders and farmers near Foggia. Four days a week, three times a day, without heating so we had to use the hairdryer to keep warm in the locker room. I’d like to talk to Ljajic and his colleagues about that.”

Rossi added there are other players he had problems with in his career, namely Javier Ernesto Chevanton at Lecce.

“He was a born contrarian. I decided to do some running and he wanted to play a game between ranks, or I opted for a game and he wanted to run. It was a daily challenge. He knew he was the best in the team, but he was a rebel off the field.

“One night I was informed by a Vice-President that three first team players were spotted in a disco at 2am, one of them was even behind the till handing out tickets. So I phoned the vice-captain and asked if he still wanted me to pick these teammates and risk relegation or leave them out to set an example?

“Chevanton replied: ‘the Vice-President was wrong to tell me to go home, as he embarrassed me in front of everyone.’ I ask you, how can you deal with people like that?”

Rossi was asked what he will do for the rest of the season and possibly beyond.

“I’ll do what I haven’t been able to because of football – pay my bills, do some housework, look after my family.”
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon May 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Ljajic dropped for not singing!

By Football Italia staff

Adem Ljajic’s infamous season has taken another twist after the Fiorentina man was sent home from the Serbia squad for not singing the national anthem.

The youngster, who was involved in a touchline confrontation with Delio Rossi in Tuscany earlier this month, was punished for his silence before the friendly with Spain.

“Ljajic has been sent home from the team's European tour and the decision is based on Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic's rule-book stipulating a code of conduct which Ljajic has breached,” the Serbian Football Federation stated.

“Ljajic has told Mihajlovic he refused to sing the national anthem out of personal beliefs and that there would be no change in his position regarding the matter.

“The player will only be allowed to return to the national team if he changes his attitude and officially notifies Mihajlovic that he has done so.”

The Coach, who was also the youngster’s former tactician in Florence, has implemented his own code of ethics following his recent appointment as national boss.

Serbia lost 2-0 to Spain on Saturday. They play France on Thursday and then Sweden on June 5 as part of their preparations for World Cup 2014 qualifying

Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Aww poor guy Rolling Eyes
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots