Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 14 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

+68
Swanhends
MJ
EarlyPrototype
LeVersacci
Patrick Bateman
Mr. Festim
Valkyrja
harhar11
Tomwin Lannister
julias
Jack Russell
chemicalboy99
che
Katy Perry
BarcaLearning
guest7
ronalessi
Babun
Onyx
The Franchise
Adit
boss
urbaNRoots
vivabarca38
Kingofeverythingclassy
lenear1030
Neutral
Dante
M99
S
Yuri Yukuv
_LMG_10_
Motogp69
Cotes
the xcx
Zealous
S32TABLANCA
FalcaoPunch
vizkosity
VivaStPauli
Eu Hellscythe
DeviAngel
Toffer Harley
BAYERN_MUNICH
Abramovich
RED
donttreadonred
animal.crackers
iNFINITY9910
ioilersrock448
Albiceleste
Milan31
CBarca
fatman123
juventus101
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
Le Samourai
Blue Barrett
rwo power
la bestia negra
The Messiah
Bellabong
LeSwagg James
Mr_Puyol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Die Borussen
Ganso
72 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by _LMG_10_ Sat May 19, 2012 11:01 pm

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by Ganso Sat May 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Ganso wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:Law of average says that it's highly unlikely Chelski will get away with a win again while playing average.
No matter who they line up tonight I expect them to lose with 2 goal difference. Mikel and their two CBs just aren't good enough to park the bus properly.
With Terry and Ramires it would be another story.
the law of average said the same thing about milan-arsenal eco smile

and the law of average....FAILED AGAIN eco smile
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 19, 2012 11:18 pm

At least Lahm and Müller were brilliant. TBH I just hope they recover their confidence for the Euros. Finishing aside, Bayern looked good, and I really only think in terms of "what does this mean for the Euros" these days...

I can live with Chelsea Greecing that trophy. What worries me is Schweinsteigers confidence.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat May 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Ganso wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:Law of average says that it's highly unlikely Chelski will get away with a win again while playing average.
No matter who they line up tonight I expect them to lose with 2 goal difference. Mikel and their two CBs just aren't good enough to park the bus properly.
With Terry and Ramires it would be another story.
the law of average said the same thing about milan-arsenal eco smile

and the law of average....FAILED AGAIN eco smile
Chelski defy logic :vagi:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Lampard MOTM?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat May 19, 2012 11:21 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:At least Lahm and Müller were brilliant. TBH I just hope they recover their confidence for the Euros. Finishing aside, Bayern looked good, and I really only think in terms of "what does this mean for the Euros" these days...

I can live with Chelsea Greecing that trophy. What worries me is Schweinsteigers confidence.
Özil plays for NT. Thank god he doesn't play slowpoke buildup like Bayern. He counters like a champ with Poldi and Müller. Klose has to get fit on time, you know why eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Gomez was great when he wasn't tired out, yet, though, even for the NT so there's still hope. But yes, I'd much prefer Klose, but this was even before. Klose just has to start if fit. Bloody legend.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 19, 2012 11:35 pm

chelsea "the avengers"

the avenged madrid Laughing

im happy for torres, drog and terry

up to my list cech and cole with their performances specially today

huge respect to lahm

even world's best XI of all time couldn't stop chelsea from taking this title
it was meant to be chelsea's
Congratz!!!!!

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 pm

deadrave wrote:even world's best XI of all time couldn't stop chelsea from taking this title
it was meant to be chelsea's
Congratz!!!!!

I really agree with this, the amount of good karma it must've cost to go past both Barca and Bayern with those displays... Some football god wanted them to win it.

And also HUGE respect in terms of morale and team spirit to Chelsea. Never gave up, and always stuck to the game plan.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Sat May 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 14 581112_295637333859099_204420802980753_673792_2116105735_n
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun May 20, 2012 7:02 am

well deserved hope no one pulls off the football lost bullshit against Chelsea fans they fully deserved it

bayern munich lost because they didnt win simple

ps 85th-9th minute should be called ingerllllland time
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun May 20, 2012 7:15 am

Congrats Chelsea. We lost,but we Bayern fans should be proud of the football we played. Today in World Football maybe only Barca plays better Football(disputable).

If we have a guy like Falcao to rotate with Gomez for say 45 minutes it will get even better because Gomez does not fit bayern at all. We need a ST who can hold the ball & play through passes. That is why muller had great combinatios with Robben & Lahm.

I love the Muller-Robben combinations on the right hand side too. Taking Muller off was like a huge blow. He was the one connecting with RObben in 1st half & Ribery in 2nd as Kroos Schweni were too deep.

Unfortunaley for Kroos he was not that effective at CAM as Muller. Today Muller was like ST No.2

I hope we see a Falcao-Muller as 2 Striker Combinations. That would be awesome. However thank you Gomez for the goals you scored this season

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 14 PdE7z

:vagi:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 20, 2012 1:58 pm

That was classy. For that most of all Drogba deserved the MotM:

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 14 Drogba10

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 14 010

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 14 Photo_10
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun May 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Drogba is one classy character I have seen... Yes he dives and fakes in the pitch, but outside he is a true gentleman.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Idrisozet has disappeared.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun May 20, 2012 6:56 pm

DROGBA to Bayern next season.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 20, 2012 7:03 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Idrisozet has disappeared.
Probably still comatose after getting sufficiently drunk.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun May 20, 2012 7:07 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Drogba is one classy character I have seen... Yes he dives and fakes in the pitch, but outside he is a true gentleman.

Yeah outside the pitch he is a class act, but inside he is busquets/alves/di maria/ronaldo level of a douchebag. Too bad..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun May 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Robbery wrote:well deserved hope no one pulls off the football lost bullshit against Chelsea fans they fully deserved it

Great Bayern fan you are Thumbs up
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:DROGBA to Bayern next season.
Why would you want a player who has "sold his soul".
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun May 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Robbery wrote:well deserved hope no one pulls off the football lost bullshit against Chelsea fans they fully deserved it

Great Bayern fan you are Thumbs up

danke
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 21, 2012 2:46 am

Mr_Puyol wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:RG told me before the 1st leg's began that this would be the final believe it or not......

In any case go Bayern !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every Newcastle fan around the world will be supporting you in this final.

Providing ofcourse we hold on to 4th.

I don't even want to think how you would feel if chelsea wins.
How ye feeling now, mate? :dance:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 21, 2012 2:47 am

Barrettinator wrote:Cole will have a beastly performance. Perhaps his best performance in a Chelsea shirt. I fear Lahm though.

I think the most importat match-up battle will be Lampard-Schweinsteiger. That would be breath taking. The winner of this battle will most likely win the final for their team. Hopefully Lamps comes out on top. smoking
:coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 21, 2012 2:48 am

Sushi Master wrote:Cole, beastly performance? I guess you're stuck in 2008, then.

:vagi:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 21, 2012 2:55 am

Couldn't find where I posted it but I mentioned a stat Kalou had this season, which I didn't want to reveal before that last match just to avoid jinxing it.

In 26 appearances for Chelsea this season for Kalou, Chelsea have gone unbeaten.

First time ever for that number of appearances for a Chelsea player.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next