Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 7 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

+68
Swanhends
MJ
EarlyPrototype
LeVersacci
Patrick Bateman
Mr. Festim
Valkyrja
harhar11
Tomwin Lannister
julias
Jack Russell
chemicalboy99
che
Katy Perry
BarcaLearning
guest7
ronalessi
Babun
Onyx
The Franchise
Adit
boss
urbaNRoots
vivabarca38
Kingofeverythingclassy
lenear1030
Neutral
Dante
M99
S
Yuri Yukuv
_LMG_10_
Motogp69
Cotes
the xcx
Zealous
S32TABLANCA
FalcaoPunch
vizkosity
VivaStPauli
Eu Hellscythe
DeviAngel
Toffer Harley
BAYERN_MUNICH
Abramovich
RED
donttreadonred
animal.crackers
iNFINITY9910
ioilersrock448
Albiceleste
Milan31
CBarca
fatman123
juventus101
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
Le Samourai
Blue Barrett
rwo power
la bestia negra
The Messiah
Bellabong
LeSwagg James
Mr_Puyol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Die Borussen
Ganso
72 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by Dante Fri May 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Robbery wrote:

I thought trolling is sarcasim :vagi:

well yeah , but not just sarcasm ;sarcasm is a sense of humour and it's not a bad thing itself . Not to mention , you can still troll whilst serious anyway, though i don't want to give examples Laughing

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Bayern Munich boss Jupp Heynckes has intimated that Didier Drogba is just as adept at winning free kicks as he is at scoring goals, describing the Chelsea star as an outstanding actor ahead of Saturday's Champions League final.
DON'T MISS
Heynckes: This chance may not come againRummenigge: We've won all CL home games
What to expect in Chelsea v BayernMeet the Champions League final referee
BET: RETURNS: Bayern £18.00 Draw £37.50 Chelsea £45.00

The Ivorian is now 34 but he proved in the Blues' semi-final success over Barcelona that he remains one of the most fearsome forwards in the game.

Heynckes has warned his defenders that they will have to maintain both their focus and their composure - in the face of the forward's histrionics - if they are to nullify the threat posed by the former Marseille man.

"Drogba, for many years, has been one of the top strikers in the Premier League and is definitely dangerous - he can score at any moment," the 67-year-old coach told reporters at his pre-game press conference in Munich.

"Sometimes he overdoes it a bit. Sometimes he's an outstanding actor on the pitch."

With Chelsea coming off the back of a sixth-placed finish in the Premier League and the final taking place at the Allianz Arena, many pundits consider Bayern the clear favourites to prevail on Saturday. However, Heynckes is refusing to underestimate the threat posed by Roberto Di Matteo's resurgent Blues.

"If I look at the path of Chelsea through the group stage and in the knockout phase, they beat Napoli 4-1 - a team we played and who are a top team - and then beat Barcelona, the best team in the world," he pointed out.

"Then they drew 2-2 there [at Camp Nou] with a man down. That's a sufficient warning for everybody.

"I don't share the euphoria you hear outside that we're the favourites. In a Champions League final, there is no favourite.

"At Chelsea, they have players who have won everything apart from this, and it's their dream to win it, too."

Rummenigge then stressed that Bayern never spend any money they don't have, while adding that they prefer to promote youth players rather than splash out on expensive new signings.

"We do everything at home. We only spend the money we earn, and we promote players from our youth system."

Chelsea remaining H&R while Bayern's attack squad does their thing hmm
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 19, 2012 6:48 am

Nervous... bounce
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sat May 19, 2012 6:52 am

Chelsea 1-0 Bayern.Bayern to hit post twice,chelsea with one shot one goal from the Drogs. Cool
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat May 19, 2012 7:34 am

We are definitely going to score. Our mid-field has more variety than Barca & we have a couple of guys like Robben & Kroos & maybe Schweni who have fantastic long shots & can score from anywhere.

Its in Allianz Arena,our home. We are very strong in Allianz Arena. What I am scared is we make a major screw up in defense & go 0-1 down,then what happens. We are likely to score 1 atleast. If needed our whole side will go upfront but we are also likely to let in a couple via counters.

I think it depends on who scores first & how early. If Chelsea score 1st & within 30-40 minutes it will be difficult for us unless someone plays the match of their lives. If we score by the 25th minute & take the lead,we will probably destroy Chelsea 3-0 or 4-1. We can sit on the break & we have a great mid-field & we can dominate possession.

We wont open the mid-field to counters then.

The 1st goal would probably be key. If it goal-less by 45 minutes,it can go to extra time or even penalties. Then we can have a slow *bleep* defensive game.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sat May 19, 2012 8:41 am

my guess....kroos or gomez man of the match!
or drogba
if hell breaks loose, torres lol
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat May 19, 2012 8:54 am

vizkosity wrote:my guess....kroos or gomez man of the match!
or drogba
if hell breaks loose, torres lol

Gomez would probably not be MOM. His goals depend on Robben & Ribery. If they are stopped then his goals will dry up unless Kroos does something exceptional.

Robbery is obviously our 1st & foremost weapon. Then Kroos. Gomez is a finisher. Problem is he cant create,he needs supply & a damn good one inside the penalty box. If you stop the supply he is f***ed as the Dortmund game showed.

If Heyneckes has any sense he would move to Muller to RW & play Robben at CAM/2nd Striker & let both Robben & Ribery attack Boswinga.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 19, 2012 9:23 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:We are definitely going to score. Our mid-field has more variety than Barca & we have a couple of guys like Robben & Kroos & maybe Schweni who have fantastic long shots & can score from anywhere.

Its in Allianz Arena,our home. We are very strong in Allianz Arena. What I am scared is we make a major screw up in defense & go 0-1 down,then what happens. We are likely to score 1 atleast. If needed our whole side will go upfront but we are also likely to let in a couple via counters.

I think it depends on who scores first & how early. If Chelsea score 1st & within 30-40 minutes it will be difficult for us unless someone plays the match of their lives. If we score by the 25th minute & take the lead,we will probably destroy Chelsea 3-0 or 4-1. We can sit on the break & we have a great mid-field & we can dominate possession.

The 1st goal would probably be key. If it goal-less by 45 minutes,it can go to extra time or even penalties. Then we can have a slow *bleep* defensive game.
Hmmm......where have I heard that before? hmm
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat May 19, 2012 9:25 am

Gettttt innn I don't want to shave my head
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat May 19, 2012 9:53 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:We are definitely going to score. Our mid-field has more variety than Barca & we have a couple of guys like Robben & Kroos & maybe Schweni who have fantastic long shots & can score from anywhere.

Hmmm......where have I heard that before? hmm

I dont really care where you have heard that before. But if we get goal by the 1st 20-25 minutes we are likely win 2-0 or 3-1 ATLEAST.

We never loose if get the 1st goal. NEVER. Anyways as I said if Chelsea get the 1st goal they are very likely to win.

Anyways Best of Luck.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 19, 2012 10:16 am

I will be back to give you a :vagi: after the match. Smile
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat May 19, 2012 10:40 am

Question is who will be deceived tonight
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat May 19, 2012 10:54 am

Barrettinator wrote:I will be back to give you a :vagi: after the match. Smile

I am confident that we have a far better squad. I dont under-estimate Chelsea's will to win though. Both have lost a CHL final & both want to win.

If Cahill & Luiz are fit then I think its good that Lampard is captain John terry is nowhere.

I wont be deceived. Haha. Pretty confident that we will win.

Will both Cahill & Luiz start???

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat May 19, 2012 11:03 am

No one is talking about this match at all.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 19, 2012 11:03 am

By the way, Sat1 starts by showing a legends match right now. Here's the official stream:

http://www.ran.de/de/fussball/champions-league/video/2011-12/livestream-fc-bayern-muenchen-fc-chelsea-live-champions-league-finale-dahoam-ran.html

You might need a German proxy, but it should be worth it. There are legends on the pitch like Cafu, Van der Sar, Zico, Eto'o, McManaman, Viera etc. And the Bayern all stars have guys like Breitner, Maakay, Babbel, Elber etc. Ref is Pierluigi Collina.

Full list of the players: http://www.ran.de/de/fussball/champions-league/1205/News/voting-spiel-der-legenden-fc-bayern-muenchen-fc-chelsea-groesste-legende.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 19, 2012 11:08 am

Eto'o 1-0
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 am

Great save by Van der Sar! <3
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 am

van der Sar still has it, what a save :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 am

Are these Legends matches commonplace before CL finals?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 19, 2012 11:15 am

Jay-Jay Okocha :bow: what a legend.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 19, 2012 11:16 am

Le Samourai wrote:Are these Legends matches commonplace before CL finals?
Hm. In Munich it belongs to the CL event that started two days ago already with the women's CL final between Olympique Lyon and Turbine Potsdam in the old Olympia stadium.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 19, 2012 11:19 am

Jens Lehmann on for Edwin Van der Sar now.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sat May 19, 2012 11:19 am

Bayern M'gladbach ( short name -LOL since Xhaka joined em !) ! will win

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 19, 2012 11:20 am

Why is Lehmann getting booed? Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 19, 2012 11:21 am

boss wrote:Bayern M'gladbach ( short name -LOL since Xhaka joined em !) ! will win
Um... BMG is a Borussia (Borussia is Latin for Prussia) and historically Bayern (Bavarians) and Prussians never got along well Razz

Last edited by rwo power on Sat May 19, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 19, 2012 11:21 am

1-1 Makaay :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next