Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+52
VanDeezNuts
Donuts
McAgger
II Capitano
Realsavio
Mr Nick09
Toffer Harley
Catracho
kiranr
Pedram
Sushi Master
free_cat
Sina
Aensensen
juventus101
SaintJoe
billy_gr
adnyana179
che
Bellabong
Tomwin Lannister
Adrian0911
BarcaLearning
Albiceleste
Adit
Lord Awesome
Baraa
Yuri Yukuv
Abramovich
LeSwagg James
izzy
stunt
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
the xcx
Arquitecto
EarlyPrototype
S32TABLANCA
Doc
The Franchise
Rebaño Sagrado
huntsman
la bestia negra
guest7
Die Borussen
Zealous
VivaStPauli
S
rwo power
Babun
The Messiah
BAYERN_MUNICH
56 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Well, I guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow with the line-ups.

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:12 pm

huntsman wrote:No sign or clue of whether Ricky will play?
This is a big concern!

[CITATION NEEDED]
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 2 Empty Real Madrid's best defense is Offence

Post by huntsman Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:24 pm

This is the hardest lesson that any madrid fan over these boards has encountered. Everytime i try to explain it to them, they run away and shun me off. If this lesson was included in one of their acadamic exams, then rest assured that every marid fan (over these boards) would fail.

The best way to defend is what i consider the first line of defense; attacking and maintaining ball possession; this is where the importance of Kaka emerges. Kaka's presence alone on the field is troublesome for defenders; no one in the madrid team is faster than kaka on counters, and no one executes long passes as good as kaka. This is why he is one madrid's strongest defending options as that alone ensures that the defenders of the opposition team will not drop deep.

Kaka is essential in wednesday's clash with bayern, it was a mistake not to include him against Barca and we all saw how madrid suffered to win this match, but madrid cant afford to gamble again tomorrow.

Kaka should start, Di Maria should babysit at his house.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 pm

no no no hunstman who we need is

Spoiler:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Does every thread's conclusion have to be, Kaka should start? lol

And couldnt you have just put this in the Bayern-Madrid discussion?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Kaka averages 1 tackle won or interception per game.

Di Maria averages 2.5 tackles or interceptions per game. And when you factor in goals/assists your entire argument falls flat on it's face.

Having said that Kaka is a good player so him playing might not be the worst thing ever.

I don't expect him to start though.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:34 pm

I guarantee that if Kaka starts, madrid will not lose the game, and i am confident that Madrid will score and will defend even better because thr strongest point of Bayern is the balance between their defense and offence; they maintain this balance and quickly shift from defending to attacking.

If Di Maria plays tomorrow, then madrid are bound to lose the ball alot, and the structure of the attack will be very predictable, and this will allow Bayern to retrieve the ball and increase the dosages of attack as their defenders will drop deep and participate in the game making.

We need our first line of defense to be in hot form, hence kaka, Madrid's strongest defending point, stronger than even ronaldo because of his passing abilities.

I know it's hard for some to grasp this concept, but think about it, and think about the results that madrid has achieved when kaka starts, and how many goals they conceded as of late when he starts.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:35 pm

A Jurgen Klopp's reaction by Jurgen Klopp:

huntsman wrote:This is the hardest lesson that any madrid fan over these boards has encountered. Everytime i try to explain it to them, they run away and shun me off. If this lesson was included in one of their acadamic exams, then rest assured that every marid fan (over these boards) would fail.

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 2 20111420111423344jpg512

The best way to defend is what i consider the first line of defense; attacking and maintaining ball possession; this is where the importance of Kaka emerges. Kaka's presence alone on the field is troublesome for defenders; no one in the madrid team is faster than kaka on counters, and no one executes long passes as good as kaka. This is why he is one madrid's strongest defending options as that alone ensures that the defenders of the opposition team will not drop deep.

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 2 Tumblrlho6r5cjpg1qdysiw

Kaka is essential in wednesday's clash with bayern, it was a mistake not to include him against Barca and we all saw how madrid suffered to win this match, but madrid cant afford to gamble again tomorrow.

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 2 107703hp2

Kaka should start, Di Maria should babysit at his house.

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 2 Klopp1

Thus ends The Jurgen Klopp's reaction by Jurgen Klopp.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Zealous wrote:Kaka averages 1 tackle won or interception per game.

Di Maria averages 2.5 tackles or interceptions per game. And when you factor in goals/assists your entire argument falls flat on it's face.

Having said that Kaka is a good player so him playing might not be the worst thing ever.

I am not talking about tackles, please.
If you dont get it, there is no hope for the others.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:43 pm

huntsman wrote:
Zealous wrote:Kaka averages 1 tackle won or interception per game.

I am not talking about tackles, please.
If you dont get it, there is no hope for the others.

I know what you mean, you're talking about holding on to the ball and passing.

Well again, Kaka can and has been easily dispossessed throughout the season. Di Maria hasn't been sharp as of late but I'd still start him over Kaka simply because his energy will offer more than Kaka.

But like I said Kaka is good, I wouldn't be unhappy to see him start. Actually I wouldn't be that unhappy to see any of our players start. I trust all of them to put in an honest shift.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:02 pm

rwo power wrote:I do have a sense of humour, but think of the little kids who might run into this! Do you want to teach them vulgar language by that? (Compromise - put that pic in a spoiler?)

:vagi:

1. There are little kids on this forum
2. Little kids do not know that word

German morality you have deceived me.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:11 pm

I agree with RWO.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Don't be deceived, we have nudity and swearing in childrens programming, RWO is just upholding the forum rules like a good mod has to. :coffee:

VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 2 471343_10150688969424426_625754425_9385662_2029099278_o

not counting the eggs until they hatch
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:17 pm

I don't get it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:18 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I don't get it.

not mine banana
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:22 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I don't get it.

A part of the image is cut off.

Juup: Hey Mario
Gomez: Yes coach
Juup: How do you stop Barca
Gomez: hmmm
Gomez: Foul the referee
Juup: haha smart.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Yeah, I know, I saw the whole image.

Still don't get it. :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Neuer: "They think that they will go through because they beat Barcelona, but we'll be the winners tomorrow and go to the final."

Heynckes: "Maybe tomorrow the game will be a long one for Real Madrid".

I respect these guys but man I wish we really give Bayern the beating they deserve after all these comments from them eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:36 pm

The good thing is, if Bayern win, the way Mou is going to behave, will make Real retroactively deserve it :coffee:

I really wish Bayern brass would just shut the eff up, though. Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Come on, this is the most important game for us since the CL final against Inter. We have to make such comments.

I remember when Hoeneß said last season in winter under Louis van Gaal, "next year is the CL final in munich, we must reach this!"

It's the football dream of our board and players to be the first to play the final at home.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Zidane is saying a lot of shiit as well, I hope we win and silence all this media bandwogers

and of course Madrid fanboys that think they can best us easily.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Tomorrow I am expecting to see the most hyped up and most fierce Madrid support in YEARS.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Why? Now you don't get to throw Barca out of the UCL :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 pm

I stick by my prediction of Madrid winning 3-1 or 3-0 and going on to win it in the final despite all the energy they have expended unlike Bayern.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next