Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano...

+11
Forza
salmano9
Tomwin Lannister
stefanobada
Adrian0911
Juveman17
Cassius
Juventude
DeviAngel
Tomasso
Cotes
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano... Empty Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano...

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:38 am

The FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano, English and South American football expert, talks about the talents of the new continent and tells her of Luis Suarez, the Uruguayan player approached Liverpool to black and white. Exclusive to TuttoJuve.com

Addamiano Joseph, an agent that operates in South America and in England as you can see the hypothesis Suarez-Juve?

"Suarez is a great player, can make both the first and second toe, just as he sees the door, has a great dribbling and nell'no against one is devastating. In Italy I would see it very well, because it really has everything, even more as it is physically can not do everything, is the slight bit even if it is not low, in fact, call it a false bottom. "

In England there was a problem

"It has been criticized for their behavior, but we say that the British are also less tolerant. Look what happens with Balotelli. "

It is true that Italian football in the South Americans are better adapted than in England?

"It depends, always the strong suit. Suarez himself in Liverpool is doing well, not to mention Aguero. Of course, England is a bit 'different than in Italy, you have to have a lot of character, because the British put a lot of pressure. "

Moving on to South America, the land flourishing of talent at low cost

"True, if one eye can save a lot. However, there is the component of risk, and that adaptation is said to be something so obvious. In any case there are those who took home great results as Udinese. "

What names would you recommend?

"I state here that there is some nice material, but if I do I have to choose two names: the first is that of Luis Cardozo, defender of the Cerro Porteño. He is 23 years and over 100 appearances in the club, which in Paraguay is the same way as our Juventus. To make the idea is an player to Inter's Cordoba, which is not so high but with a great elevation, then nell'anticipo is very good and is a real bulldog. And then a striker Enzo Prono, born 1991, also Paraguay. Play in the Sol de América and the EU passport, which would facilitate an eventual landing in Europe. Play in the top division and is scoring a lot. It is an excellent prospect that remember me of Marco Di Vaio. "
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano... Empty Re: Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano...

Post by Tomasso Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Suarez would fit in well with a morally absent side like Juventus.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano... Empty Re: Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano...

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Tomasso wrote:Suarez would fit in well with a morally absent side like Juventus.

and this comes from Interista :facepalm:

You don't fit well here in this section
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:35 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomasso wrote:Suarez would fit in well with a morally absent side like Juventus.

85 years of calcio history will disagree with you, so don't shoot the messenger; I am only stating facts.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Tomasso wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

85 years of calcio history will disagree with you, so don't shoot the messenger; I am only stating facts.

and the last 6 yrs will disagree with you. You needed calciopoli to win tittles and thats the truth whatever you like it or not, stronger fact than that has not yet been seen. Don't tell me about stupid things ppl said that 'happened' 85 yrs because Its easy for one group to say one thing. being in semi finals,finals and quater finals in UCL shows how strong was Juve and only a fool would deny that.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomasso wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

and the last 6 yrs will disagree with you. You needed calciopoli to win tittles and thats the truth whatever you like it or not, stronger fact than that has not yet been seen. Don't tell me about stupid things ppl said that 'happened' 85 yrs because Its easy for one group to say one thing. being in semi finals,finals and quater finals in UCL shows how strong was Juve and only a fool would deny that.

CL 2004/2005: Juve and Inter knocked out in the same round
CL 2005/2006: Juve and Inter knocked out in the same round

Everybody with a brain who followed calcio during those years knows that Milan was far and away the best club in Serie A and deserved those Serie A titles. Their European performance shows this.

27 Scudetti and a measily 2 European Cups tell the full story of Juventus. A crooked organization that only has power in calcio, but has failed massively in Europe. Even funnier is the most successful era of Juventus history (1994-1999) their club doctor was sent to jail for doping the players! :lol!:
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Ridiculous. Go back to your section rather than starting a fight about both clubs' overall records. The thread is about Suarez. Talk about that and worry about qualifying for Europa League.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Oh yeah.. I totally forget inter have a chance for no European competition next year.

banana
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:14 pm

lol fail no europa league for them....i kinda feel bad.........but wait they didnt show any sympathy so hell with them Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:31 pm

sure, sure

the team that had Zidane, Peruzzi, Ferrara, Vialli, Ravanelli, Montero, Conte, Deschamps, Inzaghi, Di Livio, Baggio Boksic, Jugovic, Inzaghi and a manager like Lippi needed to cheat.

or the team that had cannavaro, buffon, thuram, nedved, ibra, trezeguet, camoranesi etc surely cheated to win.

or in the past players paolo rossi, platini, gentile, zoff, boniperti, charles, sivori, boniek cheated their way into being the best...right? for 85 years?

the team that had 12 players in world cup 2006 called up and 8 players on the field in the final...surely..they needed help to win trophies

:facepalm: ... now go suck a lemon
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Tomasso wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Tomasso wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Everybody with a brain who followed calcio during those years knows that Milan was far and away the best club in Serie A and deserved those Serie A titles. Their European performance shows this.

27 Scudetti and a measily 2 European Cups tell the full story of Juventus. A crooked organization that only has power in calcio, but has failed massively in Europe. Even funnier is the most successful era of Juventus history (1994-1999) their club doctor was sent to jail for doping the players! :lol!:

How's about look at it this way?
starting in 2012...Inter will go a next 2 decades without a league title?
looking forward to it right? I am!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Next season we will see if the only reason Juve is on top & undefeated is because we don't have any European competitions...
Tell Inter to do it...looool
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:33 pm

We have more trophy's domestically then you have in your whole trophy case.Lets see what that yellow tooth liar is going to do with financial fair play.Squadra di onesti ?????https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfpPAQCeYq0&feature=related And nothing happens to inter ?

SENZA FACCHETTI NIENTE SCUDETTI !!!
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm not going to get into a debate with this fool, I will however use picture evidence to laugh at inter.

Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano... Haahah10

If you'll be so kind as to look far down at 7th place, you will see a team called Inter Milan who have a whopping +2 goal difference and are currently closer to relegation than they are being top of serie A. Now speaking of the top of serie A, you'll notice Juventus are currently at the top and have only let in 6 more goals this season than Inter have losses.

Go home son, open your wardrobe, find your old Juventus kit before you jumped ship to inter, put it on, kiss the badge,sit down and gtfo this section.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 pm

TomJuve wrote:I'm not going to get into a debate with this fool, I will however use picture evidence to laugh at inter.

Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano... Haahah10

If you'll be so kind as to look far down at 7th place, you will see a team called Inter Milan who have a whopping +2 goal difference and are currently closer to relegation than they are being top of serie A. Now speaking of the top of serie A, you'll notice Juventus are currently at the top and have only let in 6 more goals this season than Inter have losses.

Go home son, open your wardrobe, find your old Juventus kit before you jumped ship to inter, put it on, kiss the badge,sit down and gtfo this section.

OUUUUUSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hahaa! I love reading posts like this!

TomJuve :bow:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:47 am

Adrian0911 wrote:the team that had Zidane, Peruzzi, Ferrara, Vialli, Ravanelli, Montero, Conte, Deschamps, Inzaghi, Di Livio, Baggio Boksic, Jugovic, Inzaghi and a manager like Lippi needed to cheat.

I didn't say Juventus cheated, the Italian courts did when they convicted club doctor Riccardo Agricola for systematically doping players and sent him to jail. This is documented Juve fans. If you want a link to judicial documents I will provide it.

But seriously, why are you guys getting so mad about this?

You name all these players, but Juve only have 2 European Cups, the TRUE measure of a club.

Anyway, yes Inter is garbage this season, that's not news. Every team goes through a rebuilding process. Still, I have class, respect and dignity and so I will be the first to come in here and congratulate you lot for Juventus winning their first honest scudetto.

Adrian0911 wrote:
or the team that had cannavaro, buffon, thuram, nedved, ibra, trezeguet, camoranesi etc surely cheated to win.

The Milan side of that era was far superior, Look at all those class Juve players, yet how many times did they get further than Inter in the UCL? once in 2002/2003, and only because Inter had to play Milan before Juve did.

Adrian0911 wrote:
the team that had 12 players in world cup 2006 called up and 8 players on the field in the final...surely..they needed help to win trophies

LMAO... 8 Juve players on the field in the final? Juve players were Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Camoranesi, Buffon as starters.... Del Piero came on as a sub. Remind me who was the Inter player who scored more goals than any Juve players?

Also remind me who was that Inter player who captained Italy to the 1934 and 1938 World Cup Champions????
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:03 am

Tomasso wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:the team that had Zidane, Peruzzi, Ferrara, Vialli, Ravanelli, Montero, Conte, Deschamps, Inzaghi, Di Livio, Baggio Boksic, Jugovic, Inzaghi and a manager like Lippi needed to cheat.

I didn't say Juventus cheated, the Italian courts did when they convicted club doctor Riccardo Agricola for systematically doping players and sent him to jail. This is documented Juve fans. If you want a link to judicial documents I will provide it.

But seriously, why are you guys getting so mad about this?

You name all these players, but Juve only have 2 European Cups, the TRUE measure of a club.

Anyway, yes Inter is garbage this season, that's not news. Every team goes through a rebuilding process. Still, I have class, respect and dignity and so I will be the first to come in here and congratulate you lot for Juventus winning their first honest scudetto.

Adrian0911 wrote:

The Milan side of that era was far superior, Look at all those class Juve players, yet how many times did they get further than Inter in the UCL? once in 2002/2003, and only because Inter had to play Milan before Juve did.

Adrian0911 wrote:

LMAO... 8 Juve players on the field in the final? Juve players were Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Camoranesi, Buffon as starters.... Del Piero came on as a sub. Remind me who was the Inter player who scored more goals than any Juve players?

Also remind me who was that Inter player who captained Italy to the 1934 and 1938 World Cup Champions????

U keep talk sh*t about Champions League...
Inter have 3 FFS...as if you are leading by a whole lot...
So because we haven't had the equal amount of success in Europe means we cheated or not a good team?
So Barcelona before 2006 wasn't a good team?
Manchester United isn't a good team?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 am

Why are inter keep using fallacies.in their arguments lol!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 am

calciopoli debate in the juve section... stereotype much? Razz
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:42 am

Tomasso wrote:

you forgot the french players in the final...vieira, trezeguet, thuram.
so that's zambrotta, cannavaro, camoranesi, buffon, vieira and thuram as starters and del piero trezeguet as substitutes
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Tomasso wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Tomasso wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

You only managed that many times to reach that phase....?

the most funny thing is that u needed calcopolli to win a title lmao
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:01 am

DeviAngel wrote:the most funny thing is that u needed calcopolli to win a title lmao

LOL. Even if Moratti DID orchestrate calciopoli (Do you also think that the moon landing are a conspiracy? LOL), shouldn't you lot be commending him for embodying the core values of Juventus? Beat Moggi at his own game. Buncha hypocrites you guys are.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:13 am

Tomasso wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:

:facepalm:

Buffon, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Camoranesi, Del Piero, Thuram, Vieira, Trezeguet.

All of them played, stop talking out of your ass.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 am

Anybody who knows anything about Serie A and Juventus knows that the scudetto has always been the #1 priority of Juve. The funny part is at least they were able to win the Italian championship consistently unlike Inter who couldn't win jack shit prior to calciopoli. It's okay though because as our team goes back to it's old winning ways, Inter seems to be going back to their old losing ways. Man oh man does that put a smile on my face.

Boy does history have a funny way of repeating itself :shisha:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Tomasso wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:the most funny thing is that u needed calcopolli to win a title lmao

LOL. Even if Moratti DID orchestrate calciopoli (Do you also think that the moon landing are a conspiracy? LOL), shouldn't you lot be commending him for embodying the core values of Juventus? Beat Moggi at his own game. Buncha hypocrites you guys are.

And yet u beat bunch of hypocrites. That makes you bigger hypocrites. Thats the truth bro. You needed calciopoli to win a Title in which Milan,Lazio,Juve,Fiorentina were all punished lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next