kiranr
RealGunner
Red Alert
Arquitecto
RedOranje
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Damien Comolli Leaves Liverpool Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Damien Comolli Leaves Liverpool Post

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:10 pm

David Dein Sad

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Damien Comolli Leaves Liverpool Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Damien Comolli Leaves Liverpool Post

Post by JAY-Z Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:24 pm

The revolution begins : )
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:25 pm

ynwa wrote:35m Carroll
22m + 4m add ons Suarez
____

13m + 3m add ons Henderson
20m Downing
7m Adam
7m Coates
Free Doni
Free Bellers

Bar Carroll and Downing, he's done okay. But no need to be melodramatic Arq. Worst news of the season? Really? Neutral

I 100% understand your perspectives ynwa as yes, I am being a bit to melodramatic. Its just I have been a fan of Comolli long before he was given a job at Liverpool so the fact that he is sacked brings me great disappointment for this event and for the clubs timing of his sacking.

I agree that he has made some blunders in terms of his research and signings yet Comolli is one to be given time so we can see the fruit of his process and work. I am guessing you are aware of his former work so I don't have to go further.

As for moneyball, I explained on how the players were of influence for behind the signings yet what does disappoint me was the ludicrous prince payed for some of them.

Moving on though, it would be even better if we had minds like Dein and Cruyff working within Liverpool as this certainly would bring me solace in the aftermath of his sacking.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Cruyff, If only we had signed him 20-30 years younger :bow: :bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:28 pm

you wouldnt have won much lol ^^ , raul bravo has won more trophies than cryuff
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:34 pm

No Nick because at Barca he had the freedom of the club to control, at Liverpool he will answer to Dalglish whether Dalglish is manager or not he will still answer to him no matter what.

It will cause issues that cant be resolved, having Dalglish and Cruyff together is almost as crazy as having Pele and Maradona together.

I can guarantee it wont work, having two ego-tistical personalities both thinking they are the dogs bullocks running the playing side of the club is a recipe for disaster.

I cant wait until Cruyff offers his opinion and Dalglish tells him to buy Adam Johnson instead of Hazard Laughing

I do find it funny how Liverpool fans are so excited by this tho, little do know the eruption of ego which will rip the club at its seams.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Liverpool really don't want me to like them do they hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Im telling you that Dalgish wont stay as coach, Cruyff is a control freak, he wouldnt sign if he has to answer to a middle man.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Cryuff will be a great help to us to attract better names that we normally wouldn't be able to due to CL football.

Cryuff's name will be attractive to a lot of potential young players, and it is important due to lack of CL football at time being.

I am both worried and encouraged by yesterday's events. It basically meant, that they don't accept mediocrity and aren't afraid of change if things aren't going the right way.

Massive game ahead tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Im telling you that Dalgish wont stay as coach, Cruyff is a control freak, he wouldnt sign if he has to answer to a middle man.

Doesnt matter if he's coach or not, Dalglish will always be there in the background effecting how Cruyff's role works.

If you think there where be no interference from Dalglish at all then i think you are quite delusional......

And as you point out Cruyff is a complete and utter control freak who will want to control the whole club from top to bottom and that will never happen at Liverpool.

Also who would want to take the coach role? Benitez wouldnt take it he didnt like having little control before.

I dont see a single outcome where this is a successful move for Liverpool.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Mole hates Kenny more than Jews hate Hitler Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Schweini wrote:Mole hates Kenny more than Jews hate Hitler Very Happy

Your right i do and with good reason but i dont let hate cloud my judgement.......

There is no way in my view that Cruyff can work with Dalglish either as coach or in the background and as pointing out Cruyff is a complete and utter control freak he will want complete control from top to bottom.

Which quality coach would agree to work under such an enviroment?

David Dein would be a much better choice IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Chivas :vagi:

This doesn't exactly come as a surprise to me though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 pm

@Mole, why do you hate Cruyff again?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:@Mole, why do you hate Cruyff again?

I hate Dalglish, not Cruyff i have nothing against Cruyff i just dont see Cruyff and Dalglish working and i dont see many coaches willing to work under Cruyff knowing Cruyff will want to control everything.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:43 pm

I mirror Mole's comments as well. I don't think this would work as one might think. Too much egos would be clashing and I really can't see Kenny taking orders from Old man Johan and Old man Johan has been in this game too long to be tolerating something that isn't his way. I'm sure they both respect each other greatly and Liverpool fans would love to have such a man associated with their club in developing their football but this is a marriage that would end in a bitter divorce.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:59 pm

ITT: Mole misunderstanding Liverpool's hierarchy and hating on Kenny with people actually listening to him.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:05 pm

lol this has nothing to do with my hatred of Dalglish or my understanding its about my belief that Dalglish and Cruyff couldnt work together no matter what Dalglish's role is.

They are both ego-manics that wont be able to co-exist together without serious clashing.

As i said earlier David Dein would be a better choice.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:09 pm

:vagi:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:lol this has nothing to do with my hatred of Dalglish or my understanding its about my belief that Dalglish and Cruyff couldnt work together no matter what Dalglish's role is.

They are both ego-manics that wont be able to co-exist together without serious clashing.

As i said earlier David Dein would be a better choice.
No misunderstanding or hate? You're persisting with that? REALLY?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:26 pm

You really think Dalglish is'nt an ego-maniac? seriously? Laughing

Also i never denied the fact i hate him and i never denied i might have some misunderstanding......

I said its my belief that Cruyff and Dalglish couldnt work together.

It has nothing to do with me hating Dalglish or my understanding of Liverpool's heirachy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Does anyone sense Robben to Liverpool....?

I dont mind after that bullshit he did and also still wasting time to extend.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Robben going to a club that doesnt play the CL? that's not happening.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Owners wouldn't sanction a transfer for Robben. Too old, too injury-prone, and too expensive.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Well he is only a year older than Downing and is young enough to be Bellamy's grand kid

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You really think Dalglish is'nt an ego-maniac? seriously? Laughing

Also i never denied the fact i hate him and i never denied i might have some misunderstanding......

I said its my belief that Cruyff and Dalglish couldnt work together.

It has nothing to do with me hating Dalglish or my understanding of Liverpool's heirachy.
Do I think that that there could be a problem between Kenny and Cruijff if the latter was appointed? Possibly, with the chance increasing exponentially as time went on.

Do I believe that problem would stem from Kenny's "ego"? LOLNO. For Dalglish Liverpool comes first. He's shown it several times throughout his career. You're making it sound as though Liverpool are just another club to Dalglish, which just isn't true.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next