Guardiola: Catching Real Madrid now even more difficult than when Barcelona were 10 points behind

+14
Die Borussen
Albiceleste
halamadrid2
aleumdance
billy_gr
barca 2011
The Messiah
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
Le Samourai
Swanhends
I Have Mono
RealGunner
Baraa
18 posters

Go down

Guardiola: Catching Real Madrid now even more difficult than when Barcelona were 10 points behind Empty Guardiola: Catching Real Madrid now even more difficult than when Barcelona were 10 points behind

Post by Baraa Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:06 am

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2012/04/09/3025116/guardiola-catching-real-madrid-now-even-more-difficult-than-when-

I dont know if he is lying to himself or what
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Guardiola: Catching Real Madrid now even more difficult than when Barcelona were 10 points behind Empty Re: Guardiola: Catching Real Madrid now even more difficult than when Barcelona were 10 points behind

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:15 am

He is right in a way, Now Madrid and Mourinho will be more focused than ever. Play each game like a cup final because a slip can be costly. On the other hand when you have a 10 points lead, you can slack off, and drop points thinking, its only 10. So its easier then
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Guardiola: Catching Real Madrid now even more difficult than when Barcelona were 10 points behind Empty Re: Guardiola: Catching Real Madrid now even more difficult than when Barcelona were 10 points behind

Post by I Have Mono Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 am

Lol Guardiola can play mind games too.

Madrid fans really thought Pep was throwing in the towel on the league ? Even an Idiot knows that every team has a runs of poor form.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:23 am

Guardiola's mind tricks :bow:

Pep the Jedi hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:32 am

Guardiona earning some respect here.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:37 am

Guardiola's reverse jinxes have worked in the past

Pep :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:42 am

Guardiola: Catching Real Madrid now even more difficult than when Barcelona were 10 points behind Josep-guardiola-barcelona

Look at that face! are you seriously going to deny theres serious troll potential in that face Laughing

Seriously tho Pep :bow: he would probably say its still impossible if Barca got a lead going into the final day

Laughing :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:43 am

Mou should counter jinx by claiming Barcelona have already won the title hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 am

Pep, you troll.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:38 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Guardiola's mind tricks :bow:

Pep the Jedi hmm
Just check my photo, he has the force.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:28 am

pep... :idea:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:30 pm

PEOPLE PLEASE!!!

when ARSENAL were just one point behind spurs last week

Wenger " 3rd place is spurs to lose"

look at the league table

Wenger :bow:
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:48 pm

lol the guy is trolling us
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:48 pm

He makes it harder by putting out lineups in 2-4-4 formation :vagi:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:08 pm

dont worry pep it will be easier to catch up in some days since you gonna lose points against getafe or levante by your logic ofc

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:30 pm

deadrave wrote:dont worry pep it will be easier to catch up in some days since you gonna lose points against getafe or levante by your logic ofc

Ya what a loss to getafe! Every time you say something it is alway the same outcome, why don't yOu just stick to Greek football.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:26 am

this is phase 2 of Pep mind games

phase 1 was saying the league the lost Very Happy Very Happy

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:22 pm

white_star wrote:
deadrave wrote:dont worry pep it will be easier to catch up in some days since you gonna lose points against getafe or levante by your logic ofc

Ya what a loss to getafe! Every time you say something it is alway the same outcome, why don't yOu just stick to Greek football.

wtf is wisla krikwa?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:09 pm

deadrave wrote:
white_star wrote:

wtf is wisla krikwa?

I have no idea what wisla krikwa is. If you are referring to the team that I support and I am loyal to (wisla krakow) then go to a browser and google it. I don't know if you will have time since you need to support couple different teams. Don't waste my time gloryhunter.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:07 pm

white_star wrote:
deadrave wrote:
white_star wrote:

wtf is wisla krikwa?

I have no idea what wisla krikwa is. If you are referring to the team that I support and I am loyal to (wisla krakow) then go to a browser and google it. I don't know if you will have time since you need to support couple different teams. Don't waste my time gloryhunter.

right... i agree im a gloryhunter since i support mourinho.. what a better way to be always happy and enjoy success Smile.. and no i dont support couple of different teams i support the team mou coaches and temporarily until he leaves.

thanx for defining that wisla krikwa was a team, probably a football one i guess and no i wont bother googling it since in any way i dont intent to watch a game of them. i only hope this isnt the top polish club for poland's sake!

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Gardiola is just being H&R :coffee:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:35 pm

deadrave wrote:
white_star wrote:
deadrave wrote:
white_star wrote:

wtf is wisla krikwa?

right... i agree im a gloryhunter since i support mourinho.. what a better way to be always happy and enjoy success Smile.. and no i dont support couple of different teams i support the team mou coaches and temporarily until he leaves.

thanx for defining that wisla krikwa was a team, probably a football one i guess and no i wont bother googling it since in any way i dont intent to watch a game of them. i only hope this isnt the top polish club for poland's sake!

What? Your a waste of time. Big boy aren't you now for talking shit about a small team. Don't reply to me because after what you just said you are not a true fan of this sport. A little advice stop trying to be a tough guy on the Internet, come to the euros in the summer go to krakow and talk shit about wisla and we will see how tough you really are.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Nothing wrong with being a glory hunter but making fun of small clubs aren't appreciated anywhere...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:10 pm

white_star wrote:
deadrave wrote:
white_star wrote:
deadrave wrote:
white_star wrote:

wtf is wisla krikwa?

What? Your a waste of time. Big boy aren't you now for talking shit about a small team. Don't reply to me because after what you just said you are not a true fan of this sport. A little advice stop trying to be a tough guy on the Internet, come to the euros in the summer go to krakow and talk shit about wisla and we will see how tough you really are.

didnt you know? im a keyboard warrior.

oh and i dont have a problem with small clubs, i knew and i know wisla i also know they participated in europa league but typically was forced to make fun of cause i hate fascists aka wisla's fans

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down