Repubblica claims Hiddinck is being seriously considered.  That would be a disaster. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Repubblica claims Hiddinck is being seriously considered. That would be a disaster.

4 posters

Go down

Repubblica claims Hiddinck is being seriously considered.  That would be a disaster. Empty Repubblica claims Hiddinck is being seriously considered. That would be a disaster.

Post by wigglesworth Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:41 pm

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/serie-a/inter/2011/06/21/news/hiddink_inter-18019771/

The guy probably doesn't speak a word of Italian and will not ever be fluent like Mou or Leonard. Plus, he is now longer a guy that can coach day in and day out. He'll just take a big paycheck, fail and then get bought out.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Repubblica claims Hiddinck is being seriously considered.  That would be a disaster. Empty Re: Repubblica claims Hiddinck is being seriously considered. That would be a disaster.

Post by Internal Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:03 am

I'm sure we'd buy more Dutch players, Elia? Maybe Robben? Besides, gasperini or delio Rossi are not better options
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Repubblica claims Hiddinck is being seriously considered.  That would be a disaster. Empty Re: Repubblica claims Hiddinck is being seriously considered. That would be a disaster.

Post by wigglesworth Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:44 am

I don't think the guy is ready to go back to the club coaching grind. He is of a certain age and national team duty is so much less stressful.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 am

2009 he was coaching Chelsea.... And he did pretty well
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:36 am

Internal wrote:2009 he was coaching Chelsea.... And he did pretty well

He was there for a short time, to finish off an already successful year. I don't believe he is really capable of running a club team for a season.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:40 am

Well, in any case I still believe it's gasperini for one year. Followed a gurdiola overhaul that could start this summer in prep for his arrival.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:42 am

Wow I thought I was mad, I agree with wiggles completly
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 am

I have to disagree... Guus is good coach and has won a lot with many teams... i get how he's been with national teams for some time... but I think he would know how to adjust to club football...

I think he would do well with us...

at this point i really want to know who's going to coach us... i can't stop thinking about it...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:30 am

Watch it be another coach who would want to leave again... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down