pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Torres - Page 2 Empty Re: Torres

Post by Die Borussen Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:18 pm

should make a torres fan club.. would attrack a lot GL members mole will join as well im sure

dunnow if there is one already hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:56 am

First ever Chelsea hat trick today. Torres - Page 2 1499845164

BELIEVE IN TORRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:35 am

the goat is back ?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 am

how come u don't come on chat mate ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:07 am

dunnow just dont find it interesting when there is too much people spamming the chat, might join when madrid plays tonight if its still open
plus dont like it when you get disconnected if you go afk xP

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:15 am

I told ya that the only player who is going to bring Torres back is Benitez no1 else he knows how torres breathes lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:21 am

Idiot wrote:the goat is back ?
Do two goals and an inadvertent assist mean he's back?

I admit, the first was a classy finish on the toe poke.

The second was a pen and a rather lackluster one, though he did send the keeper the wrong way.

The "assist" (idk if it's actually being attributed as such) was a typical Torres "finish" that rebounded off the bar straight to Mata... He really should have scored it himself. I'm not sure that counts.

Let's just say that I'm still skeptical...
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 am

The Spanish Waiter working his magic on his compatriots. :bow:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Great performance but liek Fab at Barca, his performances need to be consistent!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Fernando Torres and Juan Mata become the first ever players to win the Champions League, Europa League, Euro Championships and World Cup.

Proud
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed May 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed May 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Should say, it was a composed finish.. appreciated that goal a lot!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 15, 2013 5:37 pm

I don't give him much but I will say this:

Torres is one of the main reasons we won the EL. Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed May 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Proud Europe's finest Proud
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 15, 2013 8:00 pm

I always have faith in him and I would LOVE HIM in Juve...

one of my fav players
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed May 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Gil wrote:Fernando Torres and Juan Mata become the first ever players to win the Champions League, Europa League, Euro Championships and World Cup.

Proud
Yes but I think Torres is the first ever to not only win but also play in all 3. Props.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu May 16, 2013 6:13 pm

I will never make fun of Torres, because I know in his heart of hearts he wants to be the player he once was, but it's just been a really long journey to find that edge he once had. As long as he keeps working away, trying to find that killers touch, I will support him fully...even if he plays for Chelskie.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 16, 2013 7:20 pm

I think he simply is not happy in Chelsea and wants to move, his heart is in Liverpool if you aske me. We've seen him this season that the Torres we know is inside of him he is just not happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu May 16, 2013 10:38 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I think he simply is not happy in Chelsea and wants to move, his heart is in Liverpool if you aske me. We've seen him this season that the Torres we know is inside of him he is just not happy

He has to get over us soon. Or move back to Spain because he's not coming back lol.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu May 16, 2013 11:25 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I think he simply is not happy in Chelsea and wants to move, his heart is in Liverpool if you aske me. We've seen him this season that the Torres we know is inside of him he is just not happy

his heart is not at liverpool anymore lol, but he def isnt happy as he was because of all the stick he gets, but he will always have my support 4life! Very Happy
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri May 17, 2013 12:06 am

2 Euros (1 golden boot)
1 World Cup
1 Champions League Cup
1 Euro Cup
1 FA Cup

Dude has a serious resume, considering he trolled his way through most of those awards lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri May 17, 2013 1:32 am

Torres always shows glimpses, but he never was consistent at Chelsea. If he kept improving on those glimpses he will be beating the world with Chelsea now..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:29 pm

#prayfortorres

I Just finished watching the documentary about Fernando Torres our number 9. It was broadcast by ESPN Deportes and it was very insightful.

The documentary begins with Torres reliving his childhood and how great and he was starting at such a young age for Atletico Madrid being the captain there. Then it goes on to seeing him at Liverpool that is when Pepe Reina begins to talk about how magnificent Torres was for Liverpool and all the goals he made.

They then focused their attention on how Fernando Torres was on top of the world after his goal in the 2008 Euro Final gave Spain the victory over Germany. The so called "Goal that shook a country" After that they focused on the 2010 World Cup and How Spain won the World Cup. Everything seemed to go great for Fernando Torres (apart from the knee injury that could have kept him away from the world cup). He was scoring goals for Liverpool, Winning the 2008 Euro with Spain and winning the 2010 World Cup with Spain.

The news comes in about the biggest transfer fee (£50 million) in English Football. Here is where it gets interesting. The background voice in the documentary states that there is "Another side of Football" the side of football that not many people see and many footballers live. The part of football that is bad. Torres said that it was hard for him because Drogba was such an amazing player and it was hard for him cause sometime he (Torres) went 7-8 games of just warming up and never entering the game. He said that all his footballing career he was picked he always had confidence but then things started going to his head. Apart for not being able to score for Chelsea in months it kept on pilling on his head and not to mention that transfer fee that was stuck in his head. People were demanding for him to score a lot of goals and as the games went by and he did not score, or played only 10 minutes, or didn't even play at all it was all sinking in him.

At that point Fernando Torres looked for inspiration in Paulo Ferreira. He saw that Ferreira never complained and always worked hard even though he did not get very much playing time. Torres said that it shocked him that how can a player be so calm training hard and when not selected not let that affect him. Paulo Ferreira talks to the guy making the documentary and states that when Torres came to Chelsea he saw a player that was a great player but also a player that has too much pressure and everything on the line. He was reliving the days when Fernando Torres missed all those goals deemed very "easy" to score (Those against Manchester United (we all know which one) the one against Norwich...etc) he said that Fernando's confidence just hit rock bottom, he didn't start games, which made his confidence even worse.

Juan Mata comes in also stating that he talked to Torres and told him to work hard like he normally does to work harder and he will see a difference. (The documentary shows how many times Mata was feeding Torres the ball so many times Mata gave Torres the chance to score) Mata said he tried and tried to help Torres and he would not stop because not only was he a teammate but he was a great friend and you need to help your friend anyway you can.

Paulo tells us that he told Torres how he himself is calmed about his situation also he said to take it with ease do not let the press, media get to your head because if you do you will lose, train hard and make the best of the minutes that they give you whether it is 5 minutes, 10 minutes or even 15 minutes if you prove yourself you will start.

Torres said that He never pictured himself in that predicament and he didn't know how to act or react in that situation because all his career he was picked first he was always scoring, he was always playing great and coming to Chelsea where you are expected to rise and win trophies it hits you harder if you are are performing well.

The video starts showing Fernando's first goal for Chelsea and Torres said that he felt amazing ending that drought, getting that monkey of his shoulder. Then they start showing his goals against everyone he has scored against and they showed that goal that I love, the goal he scored on Barcelona. Here is where Fernando smiles in the documentary. Mata and Ferreira also feel relieved and so does Pepe Reina.

Torres states that he will continue to make the best out of the time he gets to play and will always give it everything he has. To reward all of the fans that put their faith in him and that he will repay it soon enough. They start showing him score more goals and assisting other in their goals.

Mata starts smiling in his part saying that he is happy that Torres started scoring goals for Chelsea.

The story then focuses on the Euro 2012 and Torres was nervous because he did not know if he was going to be selected to play for Spain.....as you all know he was selected and so was Mata.

Here is the part that I loved the most

In the 2012 UEFA Euro we see the opposite of what we see in Chelsea. Fernando Torres scoring goals and leading in scoring and Juan Mata in the bench living what Fernando Torres lived with Chelsea of always being in the bench. They showed the clip of the final where Fernando Torres scored the 3rd goal for Spain and how the game was already in the bag with that goal. Then they show the clip where our very own Juan Mata enters the game making his First Euro Appearance. Torres stated that it was amazing how can Juan Mata who was Chelsea's best player for two years in a row not cut it to play first team action for Spain, That its amazing how football can change things "the other side of football" for that matter. The documentary shows the clip next of I believe it was Iniesta that passed the ball to Torres, Mata was behind Torres running to get next to him. The guy talking said in a loud voice muting the sound around him "Fernando is one on one against Buffon in his head he knows if he scores he will become the tournaments leading scorer and win the golden boot trophy here he has to options, the easy one shooting on goal and score becoming the leading scorer or he has the other option" The clip plays again it it shows Fernando Torres pass the ball to an open Juan Mata and in his first touch Marks the 4th Goal for Spain. Juan Mata runs towards Fernando Torres and gives him a huge hug and they both smile. The clip stops playing and they point the camera back at Torres with a cheesy smile on his face. Torres said "I don't know what you are talking about (laughter) Mata had an easier shot at scoring than I did so I passed the ball to him (Torres could have scored, there was no question about that but he chose to pass to his teammate his friend the friend that has helped him so much at Chelsea)

The camera goes to Juan Mata and Mata is laughing as well (Torres, Mata, Ferreira, Reina are never in the same room the camera just goes to different segments to show the players point of view) Mata laughs and says "I want to believe that Fernando thought that he had no chance at scoring cause there was no way to put the ball through Buffons Leg so he passed it to me (laughter) (He knows Torres meant to pass the ball to him as a thank you)

The documentary ends by saying that Fernando Torres is finding that form again that will make him that player if not a better player than he was before. It also says that there are two sides to football the good side and the bad side and people always focus on the good side and critique the bad side without knowing the story behind it. The the documentary ends with Torres clips of him playing great with Chelsea and scoring goals.

I hope you guys enjoyed this reading I know it's long but I just wanted you guys to know what was said in that documentary. It was a great one and a very interesting story about Fernando Torres.

Cheers every one and remember to always KTBFFH and let's go out there and beat Hull City this Saturday perhaps a pair of goals from Torres? We know he can do it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/chelseafc/comments/1uuj9b/fernando_el_ni%C3%B1o_torres/

I probably shouldn't have watched all his Liverpool goals before posting this but argh, those feels. Sad Sad Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Helps his boyhood club to win promotion and established themselves in the first division

Joins a team that had recently won the CL and lit the Premier League a light with his pace and power

Scores the winning goal in Euros Final, giving his country their first international trophy ever.

Goes on to win the World Cup and another Euros with Spain.

Moves to Chelsea and wins the Europa League, Champions League, FA Cup.

And while at it, he got Third place in the Ballon Dor and FIFA World Player of the year.

He isn't like he used to be but I'd be damned. That's one hell of a career.

Fernando, where art thou. Sad Sad Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next