Cotes
Mr. Moratti
Potential
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Juventus vs FC Internazionale - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs FC Internazionale

Post by Tomasso Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:21 pm

andiii wrote:i've usually always considered a winger to be a midfielder unless they're wingers in a 4-3-3 barca type system

and zanetti is the type of wingback who defends mostly. and when he attacks he pretty much just runs forward a bit then passes sideways. that's ok for a wingback, but you need more from someone if they're in midfield/winger positions. they need to be able to cross for starters

I'd say Zanetti is the best choice for running straight on and trying to cross the ball, but even then, Zanetti still had more of a holding role, he was covering for Maicon pushing up. Who else would we have put? Personally, I think we lost because A) We didn't mark on the corner-kick B) Conte's change to 3-5-2 outnumbered our midfield and there was no response.

Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Wherever you put Zanetti he will be good and play his heart out he just needs rest if played as wide midfielder or LB make him rest.

and yh zanetti is class and great player and person as faras I saw.

Ranieri is simply Ranieri :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Wherever you put Zanetti he will be good and play his heart out he just needs rest if played as wide midfielder or LB make him rest.

Barzagli's chest is abnormally huge. Laughing
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:15 pm

baresi wrote:Obi toying with Juves' mid and defense. Great great great first half for Inter I hope you guys will push further more, Juve players will only get more tired from here on.

Good call

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:46 pm

wasn't able to watch the game, but I think I got it... Inter somewhat outplayed but decent enough against a top Juve side until obi and poli are subbed out and then we get thrashed....
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:16 pm

juvefan4life wrote:No, when Ranieri is dumb enough to play Zanetti as a right winger he deserves to be blamed and pointed at.

Terrible choices/tactics.

i agree with the principle but Zanetti isnt, or at least shouldnt, be played as a winger. Zanetti has never been good at crossing the ball, the purpose of his forward runs is to draw a couple of defenders and pass to an unmarked player, usually Miacon, but to expect Zanetti to deliver the final ball will draw nothing but disappointment. a 433 setup where Zanetti is playing RCM is perfect for Maicon and the team, but in an 422 things dont seem to work that well

salmano9 wrote:Ranieri took us to 2nd place at 08-09 .. He is a good coach
Inter's problem is the players.. Too many old shit like camb and stank zanetti luio samuel milito ... Better to try on some youths.. Why loan out coutinho?.
He was a beast i remember! Today youngsters like obi and poli did very well!!

If you agree that obi and poli were great today then you should agree that the coach who subbed them out is clearly losing it. Countinho was loaned out because he wasnt given a starting spot by Renieri. everyone knows that our old players are over the hill expect maybe for the tinkerman.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 pm

serieAkings wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Wherever you put Zanetti he will be good and play his heart out he just needs rest if played as wide midfielder or LB make him rest.

Barzagli's chest is abnormally huge. Laughing

lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Playing Zanetti in the wings of the midfield is stupid. They guy is great at defending, but it doesnt require much wit to realize that he can't pass , cross, and make space like a midfielder.

His stubbornness with 442 is wrong first of all. As much as i dislike him for winning like a slut, how can you play a player of caliber of Sneijder in the left wing? He's world class as a trequartista. He should've build the formation around him, not around his useless 442. Playing Stankovic Juventus vs FC Internazionale - Page 4 1625187496.

I'll face palm Moratti for letting Motta without a suitable replacement go as well. Don't give me Guarin shit, he isn't and will never be as creative as Motta, and will never play his role.

A midfield of

__Cambiasso

-Poli-----Motta
----Sneijder

Would be deadly for any team.

As for aging squad, that's true, but you can do way better with those players, at least for this season, until you figure out how to rebuild the team.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4