To all those who count chickens before eggs have hatched. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

To all those who count chickens before eggs have hatched.

+15
steve_smith
FalcaoPunch
S
Arquitecto
Die Borussen
Amar
spanky
Le Samourai
dostoevsky
Patrick Bateman
Mr_Puyol
Lex
LeVersacci
Albiceleste
Abramovich
19 posters

Go down

To all those who count chickens before eggs have hatched. Empty To all those who count chickens before eggs have hatched.

Post by Abramovich Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Can't even remember who apart from potiental and some others, middle finger goes to all of you, a good life lesson too =]

P.s. gil and English jewel you guys can return to the forum now :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

To all those who count chickens before eggs have hatched. Empty Re: To all those who count chickens before eggs have hatched.

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 pm

:lol!: congrats, must feel good huh?

welcome back gil and EJ Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

To all those who count chickens before eggs have hatched. Empty Re: To all those who count chickens before eggs have hatched.

Post by LeVersacci Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Return of Mr Jinx aka Gil :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Italian teams can only ever play at home ffs. Milan implode at the Emirates and i don't know who this team was pretending to be them, but it wasn't Napoli from two weeks ago
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm

I thought Torres scored the 4th Cus of my shitty stream.I felt so happy from him idk why. :vagi:

Anyway good job Chelsea and coach Terry.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Lex[color=red] wrote:Italian teams can only ever play at home ffs[/color]. Milan implode at the Emirates and i don't know who this team was pretending to be them, but it wasn't Napoli from two weeks ago

Same can be said about the English teams. :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Lex wrote:Italian teams can only ever play at home ffs. Milan implode at the Emirates and i don't know who this team was pretending to be them, but it wasn't Napoli from two weeks ago

I hope you realise how easily this comment can be inverted, not to mention the gross generalisation it contains.

P.S. Gil can come back now that Chelsea are again the pride of England.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:28 pm

I believe it was the chicken that arrived first? No?

Drogba :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Abramovich wrote:Can't even remember who apart from potiental and some others, middle finger goes to all of you, a good life lesson too =]

P.s. gil and English jewel you guys can return to the forum now :lol!:

how much did u pay the ref u dirty russian ??
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Gil, where you at BRO?

And Napoli should have buried the game in the 1st half. Hamsik was decent but of course he was going to dissapear sooner or later :lol!:
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 pm

English clubs have had more success on Italian soil than vice versa. Take a Serie A team out of their comfort zone and they wilt
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 pm

im officialy a Di matteo fan :bow: after mourinho he is my favorite coach from now on no matter what happens :bow: :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Lex wrote:English clubs have had more success on Italian soil than vice versa. Take a Serie A team out of their comfort zone and they wilt

Again, a lot of mouthing off with very little that's not universally applicable.

P.S. Haven't congratulated Chelsea yet officially, so I'll do it here. They stood up and made their experience count as a team, credit where it's due.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Lex wrote:English clubs have had more success on Italian soil than vice versa. Take a Serie A team out of their comfort zone and they wilt

I knew you would show your true support sooner or later Laughing

And I would have been more convinced if you said Italian teams approach to defending there lead in 2nd legs is awful.

Your comment just isn't justified in any aspect.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Yeah right English teams have had more success when Serie A has been in its worst state.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:56 pm

I think Juventus 3-1 Fulham/Fulham 4-1 Juventus pretty much sums it up. Not trying to start a league fight, just my opinion.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Lex wrote:I think Juventus 3-1 Fulham/Fulham 4-1 Juventus pretty much sums it up. Not trying to start a league fight, just my opinion.

Just another example of Italian's poor and complacent approach when they have a league.

I'm guessing you don't know Italian teams historically have been known to do this even when coming into their own home.

Not much more too it.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Lex brought up a very good point.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_smith Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 pm

This is a stupid thing to say considering Italian clubs, historically, have been MUCH more successful in European competition than English.

You must be too young to know any better.

2 years ago when United beat Milan at San Siro, it was the 1st time EVER United won a match in Italy. Just sayin'.

English clubs are generally better than Italian clubs NOW because they have more money. More money = better players. Napoli does not have a bench. Maggio goes out at 32 minutes and there is no Bosingwa to take his place.

But Napoli did knock out Man city. Milan knocked out Arsenal. BTW.

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Surag wrote:

Yeah right English teams have had more success when Serie A has been in its worst state.

post 2006 ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Tbh I watched both games, juventus vs fulham and Chelsea vs Napoli and each reff had a shocker.

Penalty's in both games and Juve went down to 10men, cannavaro was sent off. :vagi:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Lex wrote:I think Juventus 3-1 Fulham/Fulham 4-1 Juventus pretty much sums it up. Not trying to start a league fight, just my opinion.

Sums up what ?

Do you even know the circumstances in which we had to play the second leg ?The number of injuries we had,Our coach was sacked ,key signings flopped hard.We were in turmoil at that time.

Pretty ignorant i should say
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:16 pm

A result from a couple of years ago in a tournament that most teams with a significant history don't care about - be it United, Juventus, Milan; only Liverpool have had a real stab it recently - from the most inconsistent Juventus side in history who ended up only scraping into the Europa League that season. Great job from Fulham, poor effort from Juventus, however it's hardly indicative of "Italian" sides. The tactical differences between Juventus then, Juventus now, Napoli now and Milan now are highly significant, as are the mentalities of the teams.

Chelsea knocking out Napoli, Milan knocking out Arsenal, Marseille knocking out Inter, the ties of Bilbao and Lisbon against United and City have to be looked at individually. How can you mark a trend between clubs which are rebuilding or at their highest ebb in years? Which have experience in competitions or are learning on the job? Who are riddled by injuries or at full strength? Who have a well established coach or a caretaker who has just stepped in? By the time you can state something confidently, it's been turned upside down by the next round or season.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:15 am

I am happy Chelsea went throw, its good for EPL and Arsenal. Now Chelsea are tired and parting hard, Man City will bring them down to earth, not like Chelsea gives shit though.
:dance:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:26 am

Matteo to take Chelsea to the CL final Avram Grant style.... and then get fired :vagi:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down