Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 am

His dribbling is so unique.

Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Nerman's latest - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerman's latest

Post by jibers Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:05 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Jibers, what would you give to see him at Utd?

Would have said my left testicle, but after seeing the game vs Bilbao today....my life...

Last edited by jibers on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 am

:bow:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:41 am

Almost forgot....

NERMAN :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:27 am

Nerman = GOAT meme :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:24 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
rsinatra wrote:Dont know about you, but I cant wait for him to stay in his country so taht rich European teams can learn to develop their own talent and stop using us as *bleep* farms. Btw, Santos are a bigger and more glorious club than your Arsenal.

Oh wait you're from USA?

lol

Butthurt. Don't worry, I wasn't insulting your "glorious" Santos or Brazil.

Is there a problem with me wanting to see a great talent like Neymar playing in the Champion League? Why don't you just accept the fact that he will be going there soon, and not playing in Brazil for the rest of his career.

And no, i'm not from the USA, but I do live here. You must be from Denmark, right?

butthurt? is it just me or did we not win the match 3-1?

no problem , you are free to want what you want. but the way you wrote it sounded typical of a non-south american who thinks that all good football is in europe only .. and i think there's nothing wrong with him staying at santos like Pelé did. you can just tune in and watch south american football instead.

anyway, 2014 is only in 2 years

Last edited by rsinatra on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:25 am

Ganso wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:great close control, dribbling skill and very instinctive finish..

Don't know about you, but I can't wait to see him leave Brazil and play for a big European club.

Dont know about you, but I cant wait for him to stay in his country so taht rich European teams can learn to develop their own talent and stop using us as *bleep* farms. Btw, Santos are a bigger and more glorious club than your Arsenal.

Oh wait you're from USA?

lol
whats wrong with what he said?....

well you're one brazilian who wants all brzilians to play in europe so i dont think you'd understand.

the fact is that the NT and our league and our audience don't benefit at all from it Smile.

but i can understand tha gringos think the UCL is more interesting because they don't follow south american football.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:30 am

There is nothing wrong with what he said, the simple reality of football today is that you have to play in a big team in europe to get elevated to football greatness. staying in brazil all his career wont help that, football is played at a higher level in europe atm, and neymar will have to get there one way or another. Santos is a team with history sure, but on the world scale of football power today they arent the most relevant.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:There is nothing wrong with what he said, the simple reality of football today is that you have to play in a big team in europe to get elevated to football greatness. staying in brazil all his career wont help that, football is played at a higher level in europe atm, and neymar will have to get there one way or another. Santos is a team with history sure, but on the world scale of football power today they arent the most relevant.

fair enough, and what you say is true. but i and many other brazilians want this to change. and it won't change if they keep going.

sure, we are not the most relevant club atm - for foreigners. the big mistake brazilians commit is believing that in order for them to be truly great, a gringo has to say so. pelé is the biggest for us and why was he so? because he played for santos and brazil. and , in the last years we saw people like ronaldinho and kaká winning the prizes, but how many brazilians actually were able to follow them on a regular basis, or even relate to them playing for foreign clubs?.. this change has to start somewhere. south america has all the ingredients to rival europe, we just lack the money (which has now been arriving in brazil!).

and besides the richest aor biggest teams in europe, i dont think football there is at such a higher level. barcelona, real madrid.. man utd.. now we have man city and ur own PSG will be getting stronger and stronger soon, and of course arsenal is still strong despite difficulties, and so on.. inter, ac milan.. besides these (and of course maybe a few others i wont bother listing), i dont think all the teams are much superior to our strong teams.. so..

take the french league for example. no offense, but in my book the brazilian league is much superior to that one. so if he or ganso went to PSG it would be because of the money and publicity (and then the possible UCL games), not because of the quality. it's likely that you won't agree with me on that one, but i stand by it.. the brazilian league isnt stronger than the spanish or the english.. and our strongest teams may not be as strong as the the strongest italian clubs.. but then you have the rest of europe.

but yeah i see what you mean
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2