billy_gr
StevieRayVaughan
Babun
43 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Le Samourai Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 0:54

Not even the same case as Benz...Benz deserved criticism....Benz got playing time,Benz always had backing within the club ( Zidane and Perez).

Sahin on the other hand was bought by Mou....the one person whose responsibility it is to look after his interest seems to have omitted him from the season's plans.This guy has done everything asked of him and still can't get 15 mins when games are done and dusted.Even if Mou believes he's helping him, (absolving him of a little guilt)it really isn't right what he's doing.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 1:01; edited 1 time in total

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 0:58

One thing that puzzles me about mou is that... before coming to madrid, mou has always been referred to in the press as a father to his players, that effect has kinda gone down in madrid...

Someone who doesnt know much about mou would say he treats his players well and protects them, but then why not come out in the press and explain why hes doing what hes doing, if there is a valid reason in the first place?

Mou is an idiot and a pussy? Razz
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 1:06

The Madrid One wrote:One thing that puzzles me about mou is that... before coming to madrid, mou has always been referred to in the press as a father to his players, that effect has kinda gone down in madrid...

Someone who doesnt know much about mou would say he treats his players well and protects them, but then why not come out in the press and explain why hes doing what hes doing, if there is a valid reason in the first place?

You sound like a pussy insulting someone anonimously over internet eco smile
Men don't do that eco smile

Meh, I don't ask for Mou to resign. Obvious faults are obvious. I can live with that but I won't accept it eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 1:43

Immortal Babun wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:One thing that puzzles me about mou is that... before coming to madrid, mou has always been referred to in the press as a father to his players, that effect has kinda gone down in madrid...

You sound like a pussy insulting someone anonimously over internet eco smile
Men don't do that eco smile

Meh, I don't ask for Mou to resign. Obvious faults are obvious. I can live with that but I won't accept it eco smile
then we are all pussies Smile :vagi: :lol!:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 1:51

We've gotten so used to complaining about sh*t that when we get into good positions we have to make things up.

What makes it worse is that OP tries to make this Xabi's fault.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 14:19

Sahin not working hard enough? Oh, dear...
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 14:56

II Capitano wrote:Sahin not working hard enough? Oh, dear...

One of the few baseless theories as to why Sahin isn't starting. Nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to Real Madrid to be frank...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 14:59

well no one knows, its just one possibility, however i dont think it as likely as mou merely selecting lass/granero/khedira over sahin because they have trained all season.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 15:46

I understand why Madrid fans or some of them are upset......

It has nothing to do with trophies, they are upset because one of thier most talented players is being ignored for inferior players like Granero, Diarra and Khedira simply because Mou doesnt like him ( and dont start getting all defensive because anyone with a brain cell can see he doesnt)

We have a similar situation at Newcastle......

Ben Arfa was injured in pre season and were promised the side would built around him, we bring him back slowly because of previous injury troubles.

But 5 months later he's still on the bench and players like Gabriel Obertan and Ryan Taylor are ahead......

Why? because the manager prefers running over technique.

Every time Ben Arfa plays he creates something, scores, assists or overall just makes us more dangerous.

Ignorant people will say we are 6th in table and 3 points off 4th and have no right to complain, but fact is our most talented player is left on the bench every week because the manager doesnt like him, despite its obvious to anyone that he makes his infinitely more dangerous.

He will probably leave in the summer and we will go on to regret it, its so frustrating because i know what a midfield and attack consisting of Jonas, Tiote, Cabaye, HBA, Cisse and Ba is capable of and we have never seen it once because of the negativity of our manager and most likely never will.

So i understand why Madrid fans are pissed off, if this continues Sahin could easily leave Madrid and considering the lack of quality Regista's around these days i believe if that happens they will go on to regret it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 15:49

+1 GLS.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 15:50

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I understand why Madrid fans or some of them are upset......

It has nothing to do with trophies, they are upset because one of thier most talented players is being ignored for inferior players like Granero, Diarra and Khedira simply because Mou doesnt like him ( and dont start getting all defensive because anyone with a brain cell can see he doesnt)

We have a similar situation at Newcastle......

Ben Arfa was injured in pre season and were promised the side would built around him, we bring him back slowly because of previous injury troubles.

But 5 months later he's still on the bench and players like Gabriel Obertan and Ryan Taylor are ahead......

Why? because the manager prefers running over technique.

Every time Ben Arfa plays he creates something, scores, assists or overall just makes us more dangerous.

Ignorant people will say we are 6th in table and 3 points off 4th and have no right to complain, but fact is our most talented player is left on the bench every week because the manager doesnt like him, despite its obvious to anyone that he makes his infinitely more dangerous.

He will probably leave in the summer and we will go on to regret it, its so frustrating because i know what a midfield and attack consisting of Jonas, Tiote, Cabaye, HBA, Cisse and Ba is capable of and we have never seen it once because of the negativity of our manager and most likely never will.

So i understand why Madrid fans are pissed off, if this continues Sahin could easily leave Madrid and considering the lack of quality Regista's around these days i believe if that happens they will go on to regret it.
+1, finally someone who understood my point :bow:

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 15:52; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 15:50

Doc wrote:
II Capitano wrote:Sahin not working hard enough? Oh, dear...

One of the few baseless theories as to why Sahin isn't starting. Nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to Real Madrid to be frank...

It's absurd. And if you don't agree with him not working hard, then we're all wrong, according to some fans... It doesn't add up.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 16:14

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 170782
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 16:31

The Franchise wrote:Saw it, see no quotes saying Sahin isnt working hard enough.

Not that things like proof and facts would ever stop you.

He has said that Sahin needs to work hard and take his chance when it comes his way..... nowhere does he say that he works hard and is close to being picked

and there was a quote where he said that he is "doing better" and therefore would see himself on the bench(i.e. he works hard he gets picked, he doesnt and he sees himself in the stands) ... simplez

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 16:51

hrealmadrid wrote:Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 170782

lol.com lurking around goallegacy since forever
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 18:59

That's what you get, when you trade family for a company... Is what I would've said if I wasn't a Madrista. :p

Seriously though, it's ridiculous. Either Sahin is doing horrendous in match practice, or he's being overlooked for no real reason. He had a season in which he was arguably better than Schweinsteiger - he at least deserves a proper shot, even if it's just in the 2nd half when Madrid are already 2-0 up or even more.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:01

Sahin's situtation just reminds me a bit of Benz last year. He was fit, but Adebayor started infront of him. That just pumped him up so much that he upped his own level, so I am expecting a similar strategy with Sahin. Afterall, Mou did buy him. I expect Sahin to get more times in coming games. Also, I dont think the problem is when players like Khedira and Granero are selected over Sahin, they are working hard for it. But it is annoying when players like Altintop gets to play over him.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:03

HIs situation is nothing like Benzema, who actually, Mourinho tried to break and replace.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:03

I honestly would trust Mou on this. He sees Sahin train a couple times a week, if he thinks he's not ready, or doesn't fit his system, then he's not played. And I'm pretty sure Mou wanted Sahin, or else he wouldn#t have gotten signed.

So give it patience. That being said, you had to be an idiot to leave that Dortmund side when Sahin did. Though I understand him, after all Özil and Khedira broke into the 1st team as well, and although it pains me to say, Sahin is a better player than Khedira.

Yes, it's a bit moronic to compare them, but at least they play similar positions, albeit very different roles.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:07

StevieRayVaughan wrote:Sahin's situtation just reminds me a bit of Benz last year. He was fit, but Adebayor started infront of him. That just pumped him up so much that he upped his own level, so I am expecting a similar strategy with Sahin. Afterall, Mou did buy him. I expect Sahin to get more times in coming games.
Benz's situation and Sahin situation is completely different.Benz didnt start because he was crap untill middle of February,benz got alot of chance to prove himself but he didnt.He got almost 2 full years .

While Sahin's case is ridiculous,He hasnt even got a chance to show what he got.Its really depressing.

And please grow up people,winning trophies and 10 point lead has nothing to do with Sahin.Infact we will play alot better with Sahin on the field,at least give him chance to show what he got ffs.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:09

Benzema was a flop until this season.He was crap and was busy crashing cars and hooking pros while Sahin is working hard to earn a spot and he is imo surely better than most of our CMs.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 20:29

but why would mourinho not like sahin.. if this really is the case. all the evidence points to him being a hard worker, and mourinho is known for liking hard workers..

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 20:32

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Op79tk
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 20:35

google search, like their ads, is based on your browsing history and google searches...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 20:48

I kinda don't get hrealmadrid's post. Maybe he can enlighten me more...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 21:02

@ Doc, Just found it funny that the topic comes up so quickly..just like "why can't Fernando Torres score" does

@ che, For the record I was not on my computer but my coworkers (all of his browsing history, not mine, and he is not a football fan)

hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next