TPSPriceless
dronte
salmano9
CroInter
DeviAngel
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Conte: 'Refs won't give Juve penalties'  Empty Conte: 'Refs won't give Juve penalties'

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Antonio Conte was furious at the referee after their draw in Parma. “They won’t give us a penalty even if we get killed.”

Juventus had two strong appeals for a spot-kick in today’s 0-0 rescheduled Week 21 tie at the Stadio Tardini.

“We dominated the game for long periods and need to win in these situations, so it’s a shame we didn’t get all three points,” said the Coach.

“Once again, there are a few replays I’d like to see. There was absolutely nothing in Parma’s appeal, as Sebastian Giovinco dived.

“As for us, the footage speaks for itself. I think at this stage referees are afraid of giving a penalty to Juventus. We’ve only received one spot-kick this season.

“I am not just talking about today’s incidents, but it is a general view of the whole campaign that people are afraid of giving a penalty in favour of Juventus.

“That fear comes from all sorts of areas. We carry on, but it is annoying. We’ve had fewer penalties than anyone all season and play 75 per cent of our games in the opposition area.

“This situation is really getting on my nerves and I cannot accept that Juventus are unfairly treated. I expect every referee to be even, fair and courageous, because you need guts to award a penalty in stoppages.

“At the moment they won’t give us a penalty even if we get killed. We train like animals to play an extraordinary season and just demand fair treatment on a par with everyone else.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Refs won't give Juve penalties'  Empty Re: Conte: 'Refs won't give Juve penalties'

Post by CroInter Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Giovinco clearly dived....

Conte: 'Refs won't give Juve penalties'  Gio
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Refs won't give Juve penalties'  Empty Re: Conte: 'Refs won't give Juve penalties'

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Thanks conte, he said it just as i did
Only 1 pen for us...
Will we get anything good from this if all refs in our matches turb out to b guilty?????
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:10 pm

CroInter wrote:Giovinco clearly dived....
There is no fckin need of trolling here. This image proves nothing as Giovinco was only touched by Barzagli, his tackle was what made Giovinco fall down.. It could have been called but Giaccherini was in a clear goalscoring opportunity and it was a lot clearer penalty, but..

Conte raging at the referees is COMPLETELY WRONG. We should beat terrible teams like Parma ANY day by 3 goals even without a penalty.. They have an even worse coach than they did at the start of the season when we trashed them.. In no way Juve should care about refereeing, better focus on the team's terrible performance especially in the front. Conte's tactics are also questionable (I say this the first time this season). We should have played 4-3-3 and I can't understand why Caceres wasn't playing today. He was really needed in offense. Can't understand Esti either tbh, he was very bad today, Giach should have started.

Also, if anyone watched Milan today.. their front line is pretty much brutal. Very hard to compete with them.. Milan wins all the easy matches while we draw each of them.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:15 pm

dronte wrote:
There is no fckin need of trolling here. This image proves nothing as Giovinco was only touched by Barzagli, his tackle was what made Giovinco fall down.. It could have been called but Giaccherini was in a clear goalscoring opportunity and it was a lot clearer penalty, but..

Conte raging at the referees is COMPLETELY WRONG. We should beat terrible teams like Parma ANY day by 3 goals even without a penalty.. They have an even worse coach than they did at the start of the season when we trashed them.. In no way Juve should care about refereeing, better focus on the team's terrible performance especially in the front. Conte's tactics are also questionable (I say this the first time this season). We should have played 4-3-3 and I can't understand why Caceres wasn't playing today. He was really needed in offense. Can't understand Esti either tbh, he was very bad today, Giach should have started.

I think this is the first time Conte has made any excuses for Juve and I'm quite disappointed... As you said we made our own luck with poor finishing, yet again, and Conte should focus on that part of the game rather than blaming the referee.

We're having a slow start to February so far, but we still have a game in hand and will hopefully reclaim the no. 1 position. In the beginning of the season (Udinese & Parma) we also drew one and won the other.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Conte: 'Refs won't give Juve penalties'  420642_393324730684567_100000211300706_1811483_632788508_n
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:21 am

Juve is getting compacent
The title is literally being thrown at us
When we have a chance to go ahead of the table...we draw
We will probably draw the next game in hand & win Catania come weekend
Del Piero & Elia should be playing
It's Del Piero's late season & he hasn't even started more than 5 matches
Elia must have an hold on how to play in Italy now after 5-6 months
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:31 am

Juve can not rely on penalties to win games...we still have a chance against Catania to get on top, so patience is the key , even if we tie we will have the chance to win the scudetto until the end.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 am

Conte: 'Refs won't give Juve penalties'  Gio

If that is a penalty than the start on giaccherini is for prison
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:34 am

Hey inter fan if you call that a penalty then we cleary should have won the game 2-1
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 am

Regardless of penalties I think we played poor, didn't take our chances and I fear complacency was creeping in. The lack of movement was appalling, absolutely no cutting edge, and substitutions were too little too late. I just hope we pick ourselves up quick, after Milan's performance today, Serie A just got way harder.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:22 am

dronte wrote:

Also, if anyone watched Milan today.. their front line is pretty much brutal. Very hard to compete with them.. Milan wins all the easy matches while we draw each of them.

Thank you, the so terrible team just held your team off scoreless. That worse coach also has not had one defeat yet since appointed. Ref was fair, Gio and Pirlo dive, Conte reaction is way over the top.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:59 am

a terrible game by us.
Parma deserve credit.

Forget the referees...Even if the referees didnt give us any penalties, we should have atleast have had 2 goals.

Its time we take a good look at ourselves and realise that we are slipping.
At this rate, and in this form, We are paving our own path towards mediocrity. And this team is capable of SOO much more.

This is going to be a great test of Conte's ability to motivate the squad and will definitely stretch his tactical capabilities.

This period NOW will be Conte's true test as a manager....
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:52 am

Twoism wrote:
Thank you, the so terrible team just held your team off scoreless. That worse coach also has not had one defeat yet since appointed. Ref was fair, Gio and Pirlo dive, Conte reaction is way over the top.
That's exactly why I said Conte should concentrate on our team rather than the referees. And Donadoni is still one of the worst managers in history..
His reaction is pretty much overreacting, I agree with that but I've already made it clear.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:07 pm

I didnt watch the game but i can easily conclude that Conte & Co. should not complain on Refs.That is so lame and pathetical.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:21 pm

why is no one talking about pirlo's dive but saying giovinco dived....giovinco's call was the strongest shout for a penalty and should have been given...pirlo should be suspended for atleast 2 games.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:29 pm

nichabr wrote:why is no one talking about pirlo's dive but saying giovinco dived....giovinco's call was the strongest shout for a penalty and should have been given...pirlo should be suspended for atleast 2 games.

Boateng should have been for that diving and they gave u penalty
Ibra done it to

but nvm if gio's was penalty than Giaccherini was for prison it was clear chance on goal in front of the GK
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:30 pm

nichabr wrote:why is no one talking about pirlo's dive but saying giovinco dived....giovinco's call was the strongest shout for a penalty and should have been given...pirlo should be suspended for atleast 2 games.

Uhmm how about the Giaccherini's penalty shout ?I think it has a stronger case than Giovinco's shout.

And can you please tell me if Boateng got a ban for his blatant dive ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Yea sure. The only ban I remember for diving in the last 2 years was given for Krasic, even though I could say like 20 blatant dives right away from other teams.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:38 pm

I too got mad when i heard Conte was complaining about refs but when i read his words it relly made sense to me. Donadoni is right when saying the big 3 has a responsibility not to make refs decisions into controversy by simply not commenting on them but in this case Conte,Marotta and Nedved is right to comment because this has been going on ever since Calciopoli and for the majority of times Juve has kept their mouth shut and it has gotten them NOWHERE!

Enough is enough and yesterday was by no means a robbery but it just all adds up and the cup is very full so i think Conte was just right we need to start crying murder untill this gets much more balanced.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:43 pm

i may not recall giacherinis shout for a penalty that well but giovinco's shout should have been one....conte is an idiot if he thinks giovincos wasn't a penalty.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Lynx100 wrote:a terrible game by us.
Parma deserve credit.

Forget the referees...Even if the referees didnt give us any penalties, we should have atleast have had 2 goals.

Its time we take a good look at ourselves and realise that we are slipping.
At this rate, and in this form, We are paving our own path towards mediocrity. And this team is capable of SOO much more.

This is going to be a great test of Conte's ability to motivate the squad and will definitely stretch his tactical capabilities.

This period NOW will be Conte's true test as a manager....

I completely agree and i think that if Conte is not true by himself and putting his actions where his mouth is this will deteriorate.

He needs to start working his own politics and forget about all of his favourite players otherwise he loses respect among thoose not playing so far.

When things are going like now he should get into character and start changing his biased lineup starting from the Catania game... if not i personally will lose a lot of respect.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:01 pm

I am hating this 3-5-2 right now.

If you look carefully Pepe is only the natural RW right now.Giaccherini either likes to cut inside or deployed as a CM in certain games.And Vucinic on the right dint work on a few occasions.Even He's also the inside forward kind of player.Elia is frozen out of the team.And Krasic is pure crap he doesnt track back which Conte expects.

Certainly dont think he's using 3-5-2 to incorporate those 3 cb's in my honest opinion.

Just look at the Cagliari game for example where he used De Ceglie as LB and played 4-3-3.maybe Pepe returns and we switch back to 4-3-3 again.hmm

Besides are Full-backs(WB's) are totally crap in a 3-5-2..Licht needs a RW ahead of him to come good in an attacking sense.And i am honestly not that impressed by Esti.

Whatever just a thought but i hope we scrap 3-5-2 and use 4-3-3 or even a 4-2-4 from now on.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:10 pm

in 3-5-2 Pirlo is doing great and the wings but Vidal and March suck in 4-3-3 whoel midfield is doing better ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:18 pm

I've been saying a 4 man defense is our best formation right one for a while but people keep insisting that 3 CB tactic is the most suited. I don't see any natural WB/Wf in our side.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next