Higuain, Lavezzi and Nani on Juventus hit-list as they look for big summer swoop - report - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Higuain, Lavezzi and Nani on Juventus hit-list as they look for big summer swoop - report

+10
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
C.Marchisio #8
Adit
Lynx100
S
Cotes
Lord Hades
cale1991
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Higuain, Lavezzi and Nani on Juventus hit-list as they look for big summer swoop - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Higuain, Lavezzi and Nani on Juventus hit-list as they look for big summer swoop - report

Post by Adit Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Surag wrote:Agree with C.Marchisio on his take on Lavezzi and Higuain.

And Adit a more apt comparison of Lavezzi would be that to Angel Di Maria.Both 'were' headless chickens but they have channeled their talent thanks to some effective coaching ofcourse they're using their brain more often now.

Krasic is just a Serbian version of Walcott.Speedster who lacks brain.
I think there is a considerable difference between di maria and lavezzi.

Di maria actually dont need space and even though he is very quick he dont use his speed to dribble people that often.He relies simply on body movements and fakes to dribbles past defenders.

You also forgot he is still assist leader of europe despite injuredout for last 3 months!!! Most of his assists have been great throw balls and over the top balls..Actually he rarely relays on his speed,at least this season.

Lavezzi on the other hand likes to play with ball and take defenders out on pure pace and change of direction.He definitely has a good end product too but he is not the same type as di maria.His main weapon is still his pace.

just my 90$

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Higuain, Lavezzi and Nani on Juventus hit-list as they look for big summer swoop - report - Page 2 Empty Re: Higuain, Lavezzi and Nani on Juventus hit-list as they look for big summer swoop - report

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:28 pm

We need more SS than CF but I see Higuain as mix even thou I find him sometimes wasteful I think he is both in 1 and I love that he is fast but every time I see him he misses open chances ...

I would love taking Jovetic instead of Lazvezzi because we know De Laur will never let him go to us.

Taking Gio back would be good step I don't like Gio's char but he is good player but I think he will only thrive in small clubs.

Watch Giacch becoming fan favorite he is already relevation of the season and he never got the chance for SS the position he plays in
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:27 am

cale1991 wrote:
Cotes wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:higuain wont happen
I really hope so too...
real waste of money
We should go for Cavani

how can you say that Cavani is better than Higuain?

Also from the financial point of view Napoli will/would ask for at least 30 million € for him and his biggest achievement was just playing in the UCL? While Higuain on the other hand would come relatively cheap for a player of his quality and and he's a year younger than Cavani and has already 6 pro seasons (148 app's 83 goals) at a club like Real Madrid (and 6 seasons in the UCL) where he has been a starter, and also scoring a goal every 68 minutes spent on the field even though this season he's coming of the bench and STILL has a better goal soring record (minute wise and match played wise) than Benz who has been starting. And also Cavani's goal scoring record this season is a goal every 134 min's, Cavani may be better defensively and offer more running than Higuain and may suit Conte's all round defensive mentality when without the ball, but Higuain (despite his blunders) is at least twice the prolific goalscorer than Cavani.

P.S. Don't take this the wrong way, i'm just starting a discussion. Smile

Do I need to say anything more?
El Matador everyday allday over Higa

Look at the teams Cavani have scored hatrick vs compare to those Higa has
Cavani:
Milan
Lazio
JUVENTUS

Higauin:
Espanyol

sigh...Sign up Edi plz & thanks
the quality is there!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:10 am

lol considering we refused almost 50m be Higuain two summers ago I highly doubt we would let him go when he's a much better player now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:46 am

cale1991 wrote:^ excuse me, but YOUR input here is complete nonsense, and the argument of a player not proven in a certain league can only apply to average/good players not on WC players such as Higuain. But, if you think that your argument stands it's ground that a player MUST first be proven in a league, please explain to me Kun's thunderous impact on the EPL...or the impact of A. Sanchez in Barca...or the impact Demba Ba has made since moving from "lousy" Hoffenhaim to West Ham/Newcastle...

"Football is a team game" - No shit Sherlock!? so what do you suggest? that we clone Pepe 10 times and have a team consisting of 11 Pepes? A one individual won't ruin the whole game plan, that's just a kid's story...tell me then, how the hell those lazy Vučinić (apart from his decent playmaking skills) have a first team spot? I'll tell you why, because he's currently in the best shape to play upfront and sadly the closest thing we have to ADP10 in that position atm...

Saying that La Liga is a pure attacking league without a defence is the most utter biased comment ever! I'm sorry but that's something a guy would say who has maybe watched 3-5 games a year of Liga BBVA...the thing that the league likes to play attractive and faster football and has such mentality doesn't mean that they're ignoring defensive play...and just for the record why are such classy and quality defensive players play in such a "ATTACK" minded league like Busquets, Pique, Puyol, Rami, Pepe, Mascherano, Xabi, Iraiola, Javi Martinez? what are they doing there? they should move to the worlds best defensive league in the world! SERIE A!

do you really think like that? why the hell is the La Liga two spots ahead of us in the UCL draft? and even the BuLi is now ahead of us? i'll tell you why, because the level of quality football has dropped massively since the start of the 21st century and that our teams are constantly being kicked out of Europe by teams from La Liga and EPL...

and yeah, Cavani has bad service upfront from Hamšik, Lavezzi and Maggio...really bad...and not to mention that he starts every single game while Higuain gets of the bench and starts every 3rd game and has twice the better goal scoring record this season and would have had last season if not for his horrid injury, oh and did i mention the season 3 years ago? if not, i am now...oh one more thing, Higuain has proved himself for 6 seasons now in the UCL, yeah he's been doing there quite good you know...

Your long ass rant was completely unnecessary and you are WAAAAYYYYYY too defensive!!!

I didnt say a player MUST be proven in Serie A - i said i would pick him BECAUSE hes proven in Serie A. Does this mean that Higuain wont do well in Italy? NO!!! he would probably do quite well !! It just means that we KNOW for a fact that Cavani does!

Your argument about statistics is rubbish. There are SOO many factors involved in how those guys score goals that are not accounted for when you look at the 'RAW' numbers. I couldnt give a shit if Higuain started scoring every 4 minutes!! that doesnt make him a better striker than Cavani. Put them both in the same situation and THEN compare - That will tell the whole story. But ofcourse thats not very likely to happen.

AND Noone disputed Higuain is a class player. I only disputed your complete nonesense reasoning about those numbers which are quoted without considering many other variables dont mean $hit . and thats the truth of it.

AND I honestly dont have a strong feeling about Higuain or Cavani. I do think that Cavani is a more complete player though. and he definitely would fit into Contes mentality much better. But if you had read any of my other posts, youd see that Im a strong supporter of Higuain and have defended him from people who said he wasnt 'clinical enough' or 'wasteful with chances'

ANND If you read carefully - i said "If I had a choice I'd take Cavani over Higuain ONLY on the basis that he's been a proven success in Serie A." meaning that theres not much else to really pick between them.

So just sit down and pour yourself a big tall glass of calm down juice kid.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:01 am

Immortal Babun wrote:There's no team in the world where Higgy wouldn't add quality eco smile

I am not saying he wont add quality ,he is one of the top marksmen in Europe.I just dont see him or Cavani happening and i dont want us to settle for another mediocre CF since there arent many top quality CF's available on the market.

So why not a buy an up and coming creative SS who has an eye for goal and who would also drastically improve our creative department.This was my perspective on this.

@Lynx Well you've explained in what context you made that previous post.Then i am in complete agreement with you here.

We're having a good discussion.Something that hasnt happened in this section for a while so i dont think there is a need for this kind of hostility between fellow fans honestly.Just my take on it.Sorry for going off-topic

Last edited by Surag on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:20 am

Adit wrote:I think there is a considerable difference between di maria and lavezzi.

Di maria actually dont need space and even though he is very quick he dont use his speed to dribble people that often.He relies simply on body movements and fakes to dribbles past defenders.

You also forgot he is still assist leader of europe despite injuredout for last 3 months!!! Most of his assists have been great throw balls and over the top balls..Actually he rarely relays on his speed,at least this season.

Lavezzi on the other hand likes to play with ball and take defenders out on pure pace and change of direction.He definitely has a good end product too but he is not the same type as di maria.His main weapon is still his pace.

just my 90$

Well i dont watch Di Maria week in week out so you definitely would have a better idea about him and i am also aware of his assists stats.

Yes i agree Lavezzi needs space to come good and he normally likes to take on defenders with his effective dribbling and pace..Biggest improvement on him in the last few seasons is him being unselfish and a better end product like you mentioned.Also his final pass is very underrated.Only if he improved his finishing ,he would've been a truly devastating player(not saying he isnt currently)

I just felt it wrong when you compared him with Krasic who has a completely different playing style and his technical ability is nowhere near what Lavezzi possesses and neither is he nowhere as near skillful as lavezzi is.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by cale1991 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:01 am

jesus...some of you guys need to chill the hell out and/or preferably get laid, 'cause looks like there is no way that you can respect other persons opinions without attacking others 'cause they don't share your (Serie A biased) opinion...

i know what i'm talking as i watch Real as much as i watch Juventus and that is every week, so don't try to talk from above to me saying that "i'm all based on quoted stats".

if you guys think that i'll fight and/or argue about things like this now and in the future, i'll tell you now, you're wrong...i'll just state my opinon regardless of if you like it or not i simply wont give a shit about it and ignore it to avoid useless arguing 'cause some people can't learn to respect other peoples judgment and opinions.

...And for the record, MY OPINON is that Higuain is better. End of the line here.
cale1991
cale1991
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 am

I suppose you really cant make an unbiased opinion in that case unless you watch Cavani as much as you claim to watch Higuain??

If thats youre biased opinion - thats more than OK. Noones going to argue with you. We are all entitled to our own opinion and yours is just as valid as mine. But quoting unsubstantiated numbers out of context doesnt strengthen your case.

and 'Serie A biased'?? Im a Juve fan but Im not a Serie A fan. I enjoy watching other leagues more than Seria A but Im first and foremost a Juve fan.

if you guys think that i'll fight and/or argue about things like this now and in the future, i'll tell you now, you're wrong...i'll just state my opinon regardless of if you like it or not i simply wont give a shit about it and ignore it to avoid useless arguing 'cause some people can't learn to respect other peoples judgment and opinions.

Higuain, Lavezzi and Nani on Juventus hit-list as they look for big summer swoop - report - Page 2 2276801876
Relax man..
Go grab that calm down juice...

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:12 pm

I am watching this thread
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:20 pm

I hope your board consider RVP
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Wow, Higgy is underestimated by lot. He'd run amok in Serie A, no joke eco smile
It's better this way, we better keep him eco smile

I don't know man we have defenders in Serie A,unlike La Liga

Higuain, Lavezzi and Nani on Juventus hit-list as they look for big summer swoop - report - Page 2 Dqjue
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:53 pm

if you are here and you'll not take Higuain in this Juve team, then I recommend you get your head checked.

We messed up real bad last summer when we ended up buying Vucinic when we could have bought only Kun Aguero and a LB and Vidal.

we cannot make that mistake again, Neg me all you want but Vucinic's lazy a** can't do sh*t and win us the league.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:01 am

completely agree
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2