+3
punkfusion1992
Pedram
Babun
7 posters

Go down

Alejandro Fernandez Iglesias- "Alex" Empty Alejandro Fernandez Iglesias- "Alex"

Post by Babun Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Alejandro Fernández Iglesias (known as Álex, born 15 October 1992 in Madrid) is a Spanish central midfielder who plays for Real madrid Castilla. He is the younger brother of fellow Castilla player Nacho.

Height 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
Position central midfielder / centrocampista

Club career

He started playing in youth teams of Alcala before moving to Real Madrid on 2005. On July 2010 he was called alongside four teammates by the first team coach, Jose Mourinho, to a preseason tour in USA .He made his unofficial debut with Real Madrid on 5 August in a friendly match against Club America, in a 3–2 win. His brother, Nacho, also made his debut that day.
He made his league debut with Real Madrid Castilla on 29 August against Coruxo, in a 3–2 victory, and scored his first goal against Cerro Reyes on 3 October.
On 6 March 2011 he finally managed his first team debut in La Liga, playing the last minutes of the 3–1 away win over Racing de Santander.

Honours
Spain U19 - UEFA U19 Chmapionship: 2011

He is our future hope for the regista role, a complete CM who could dictate the pace of the game. The only guy who could fulfill his role right now is Sahin. Whether Sahin succeeds in the short run is another story. Long term, Alex is a very exciting prospect. I watched him quite often in Castilla games, he is the one who holds that crappy midfield together. CMs like him are as rare as leftbacks therefore I hope that the club develops him properly like we did many years prior with Ruben de la Red.

Here, some impressions:

He wears #8 or # 10 for Castilla eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Alejandro Fernandez Iglesias- "Alex" Empty Re: Alejandro Fernandez Iglesias- "Alex"

Post by Pedram Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Does he play like Granero ? i mean is his job dictating the tempo and controlling the game ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Alejandro Fernandez Iglesias- "Alex" Empty Re: Alejandro Fernandez Iglesias- "Alex"

Post by Babun Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:09 am

El Pipita wrote:Does he play like Granero ? i mean is his job dictating the tempo and controlling the game ?
Granero can't dictate the tempo and control the game. Alex does... eco smile He could also play B2B, his shooting outside the box is A+ eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:57 am

his tackling is rather good too
makes up a load of ground and cleans up the crap that Mandi, his usual midfield partner, creates.
Mosquera is back and expect more help for Alex in midfield
i think his season will take off
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:57 am

He is also very very good at pressing the ball and causing alot of pressure on the opposition.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Alex is very good. He is like Sahin as a player IMO.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Unless we have a management that really wants to promote and utilize the cantera, Alex would probably end up elsewhere in Spain Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:20 am

There are 3 players I want to succeed in this world, and those are Granero, Alex, and Morata

Alex is very good off the ball, almost as good as he is on it
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:58 am

I want jessi, Alex, Nacho, Sarabia and Morata in the team in the future.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down