djoe26
Sina
Jay29
REWB
Highburied
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wilshere vs Chamberlain vs Szczesny - Page 3 Empty Re: Wilshere vs Chamberlain vs Szczesny

Post by Highburied Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Yennaris is a midfielder naturally.

Whether he makes it or not...time will tell.

Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Wilshere vs Chamberlain vs Szczesny - Page 3 Empty Re: Wilshere vs Chamberlain vs Szczesny

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:54 pm

wenger on yennaris - “He is a guy who, believe me, will make a big career. He has what it takes to be always better, his whole career will improve because he has the mental abilities of somebody who is suited to the top level."

wenger knows, right? then again, he did predict big things for JET as well
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Chamberlain has more successful dribbles per game than any other player in the premier league Shocked
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Iceman wrote:Yennaris won't make it at Arsenal

How do you figure?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Chamberlain has more successful dribbles per game than any other player in the premier league Shocked
Probably due to the fact that he hasn't played many games to get enough statistics from. He might still complete more successful dribbles than anybody else even after playing over 15-20 games, but for now the sample is small and so it's not really accurate.

It's like putting on a substitute against a 9-man-team, and that substitute scores a hat-trick. His "goals-per-game ratio" would be 3:1, which is higher than anybody really. If you play him a few more games, it would drop and represent a more accurate value/description/statistics of the player

MJGunner wrote:
Iceman wrote:Yennaris won't make it at Arsenal

How do you figure?

Gut feeling. How do any of us figure any of this, anyway? From watching a few cameos here and there? From watching YT videos of Campbell, or hearing what Rangers fans say about Bartley or from falsely assuming that Walcott has stopped developing? Not exactly "proper" judgment lol
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:35 pm

*has actually seen all the players on his list enough times to give a proper judgment*

:coffee:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:Are you seriously knocking on Walcott for being inconsistent and putting players who have HARDLY played ANY first team games ahead of him? LOL

we've seen his best and it hasn't been better or much better than some of the others people have on the list. most have him included on their lists though. i think a lot of us see that his skill set isnt as expansive as other players we have....
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:19 am

lenear1030 wrote:
Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:Are you seriously knocking on Walcott for being inconsistent and putting players who have HARDLY played ANY first team games ahead of him? LOL

we've seen his best and it hasn't been better or much better than some of the others people have on the list. most have him included on their lists though. i think a lot of us see that his skill set isnt as expansive as other players we have....

:bow: :bow:
All Hail the man who can see the future.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:23 am

Emaharg wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:

:bow: :bow:
All Hail the man who can see the future.

I think that we MIGHT all be surprised when Wilshere comes back. Except for RVP, everyone except the CBs have not looked as good as last year.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:45 pm

For the record, when I made my top 3 I didn't consider Walcott due to the fact that he's 22, soon to be 23.

They grow up so fast Sad
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu May 29, 2014 2:30 pm

Coquelin and Ryo https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu May 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Sina wrote:Coquelin and Ryo https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif

They will be back for pre season  :coffee: 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 29, 2014 3:02 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:1. Wilshere
2. Szczesny
3. Walcott
4. Coquelin
5. Ramsey
6. Oxlade-Chamberlain
7. Frimpong
8. Miyaichi
9. Joel Campbell
10. Gibbs

Gibbs at 10, what on earth was I thinking? :facepalm:

Coquelin deceived me although a bit unfairly played out of position at times and has a poor attitude. Anyway glad I put Szczesny so highly, fantastic potential and he's starting to show it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyarados Garrincha Thu May 29, 2014 3:15 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Coquelin deceived me although a bit unfairly played out of position at times and has a poor attitude. Anyway glad I put Szczesny so highly, fantastic potential and he's starting to show it.

Attitude problems & Coq?

Actually he was very good against Fulham despite playing as a rightback and showed glimpses of his talent but don't know why AW doesn't rate him much nowadays.

Meanwhile,Ryo  Sad

BTW,whatever happened to Yennaris? 
Gyarados Garrincha
Gyarados Garrincha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyarados Garrincha Thu May 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Arsenal apparently tracking Milan's 20mio valued-RB,Mattia De Sciglio while Juanfran has once again rejected Arsenal after rejecting them last summer despite Arsenal agreeing to quadruple his wages.

If there are ready to quadruple Juanfran's wages why don't they try to increase Sagna's wages?Or is Juanfran's wages that low?

And can someone tell why Arsenal haven't signed Aurier yet?
Gyarados Garrincha
Gyarados Garrincha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:44 pm

If we change the title of this thread to Wilshere vs Chamberlain vs Ramsey instead ? who is the most talented out of the 3 hmm 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3