dostoevsky
BiasedMilanFan3
M99
8 posters

Go down

The Official Calm Down Thread Empty The Official Calm Down Thread

Post by M99 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:23 am

Woah woah woah.

I'm just as upset as everyone on our loss to Lazio and I'm really worried on our big game from. But that doesn't mean all of a sudden that I think Ibra is sh*t, Binho sucks and Allegri is the new Fatih Terim. Keep in mind that we had a host of players injured like Boateng, Merkel, Aquaman, Pato. We still can win Serie A and even though we made stunning signings like Muntari and Lopez instead of Ganso and Tevez, we still can win Serie A and can damn well beat Arsenal. Remember how we gave Barca the fight of their lives? So people lay of the kneejerking and negativity. Ibra is one of the best CFs in the world, Thiago Silva is the best CB in the world, Nesta is still Nesta, Abate is still God (he gifted Inter the victory because he felt sorry for them, 4 defeats in a row under 4 different coaches would be a tad bit embarrassing for them :coffee:), Mesbah has been a pleasant surprise, Boateng is King, Nocerino is boss and we have 2 potential world beaters in Pato and El Shaarawy.

Also I did not have the chance to say it, I've been so damn busy I don't have time for almost anything these days but kudos to Ranieri. Has more that done his job at Inter and he beat us with old school cantenaccio. Not pretty, but effective. He has also unfortunately reincarnated Diego Milito. I hope after seeing Milito some of you guys may have a little more faith in our beloved Duck. He's going through a rough patch as simple as that. He's been unlucky with injuries but at one point, so was Messi and Van Persie. Look at them now. remeber how Pato sealed our Scudetto by scoring 2 goals against our closest rival Napoli and Inter? The expectations on him are frankly ridiculous and I hope the criticism he is receiving will light a fire in his chest and make him bounce back stronger than ever (until the next muscle strain Razz).

I'm glad we managed to hold on to him and out of the clutches of QSG (no not a typo, Qatar Saint Germain) but apart from that and Merkel and Mesbah, the transfer market was almost as bad as the one on the summer of 09. We finally got our Mr X in Muntari and the rich man's Van Basten Lopez. The only way I will forgive Galliani is if he manages to lure Ganso, Montolivo, Hummels and Balotelli to Milan and sell Bonera to Inter this summer. Either that or persuade Maldini to pull a Paul Scholes and save our left side. Taiwo has been an epic fail, should have gotten Criscito but that wanker Preziosi tried to milk him up to Mount Everest. Maybe I jinxed Taiwo but at least he played, unlike Ziegler Laughing. And about Il Capitano I was shocked to hear that the club refused to give him a backroom job. After all he did for us that's the least this club can do for him. Disgusting. I hope he comes back to Milan one way or the other.

February will be a tough month but nothing can be gained by pessimism, player bashing and complaining. What's happened has happened and we need to focus on the next game. Personally, Milan/Arsenal is a total 50/50 for me. They have injuries, we have injuries, they have RVP, we have Ibra. Arsenal is probably the most unpredictable team among the European elites. On their day they can beat Barca but on some other day, they can lose to a team captained by Bonera and coached by Zaccheroni. What we can know for sure is it's gonna be a hell of a match.

Forza Milan!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

The Official Calm Down Thread Empty Re: The Official Calm Down Thread

Post by M99 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 am

By the way I am Brigate, I changed my name. The mods decided to unban me after I sent an email telling how deeply sorry I am for trolling to Juve fans. I promised to make it up with the Juve fans by posting once in a while on the threads with 0 posts. Should take me 8 to 9 years to post on them all.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:33 am

Or are you Milanista99? hmm
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 am

Great post. +1 Very Happy A few reservations concerning the shot at Lopez, even though I could have easily taken him or left him simply as a back-up, however the sentiment towards Galliani is perfectly illustrative of my own feelings. Before this market I hadn't been so upset since Scar killed Mufasa.

Dragan Dovahkiin wrote:By the way I am Brigate, I changed my name. The mods decided to unban me after I sent an email telling how deeply sorry I am for trolling to Juve fans. I promised to make it up with the Juve fans by posting once in a while on the threads with 0 posts. Should take me 8 to 9 years to post on them all.

LOL.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:48 am

No, no I asure you I'm brigate. As for M99, last I heard he went to jail for possession of firearms. When he heard about Muntari joing Milan the police arrested him for possesion of a sniper rifle outside Via Turatti. They found a picture of a bald guy who looks like Uncle Fester from the Adam's Family in his house with an X painted across it. They're trying to find out whose picture that is. Poor guy, hope he gets an early release.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:08 am

He was just misunderstood
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:51 am

+1 glad to have you back

shame about M99
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:23 pm

nice post man and your right we should all calm down. i also saw on milannews a man named mauro posted a letter that he sent to Milan, and wow does he describe everything to the last point. exactly what weve been talking about for like what the past 8 months?? lol

hope Berlusconi,Galliani and Allegri react
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 pm

welcome back brigate! Very Happy (formerly 'Lionel Messi')

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Quality post, mate.

I got through the first two-three sentences and had to stop reading so that I could +1 your post. Nice to have a thread which isn't all about knocking our current side and whining about our so called problems. And please don't get it twisted, I'm not saying fans aren't allowed to complain and critique, but I think most would agree that it's gotten out of hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:12 pm

To those who still think that this is brigate:
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t3715-where-is-brigate?highlight=brigate

Yes,brigate usually asks people where he is.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:44 am

Nice post Dragan/Brigate/Mr.Galliani/Pato7/Milanista-99 ?

EDIT: Glad you back my friend
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Don't think I'm exactly "back". This is probably my 5th return Razz . Gone are days where I would have 100 posts a day, I'll just nip in once in a while to discuss football and Milan with you guys and have a chat with my lovely Juve friends about the evolution of football, the growing importance of box to box left backs and how Italy would never gain independence without Juventus.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down