7amood11
Albiceleste
Ganso
El Chelsea Fuerte
Gil
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Top Clubs in Europe Summer Signings - Page 3 Empty Re: Top Clubs in Europe Summer Signings

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:50 am

It's on AS, they make lots of conjecture of course, i'm not even sure if i rate him...

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/sandro-podria-llegar-lass-the/20110619dasdaiftb_25/Tes

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Top Clubs in Europe Summer Signings - Page 3 Empty Re: Top Clubs in Europe Summer Signings

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:46 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:cause they have lass x sandro trade in their paper.

im also learning which papers not to pay attention in england

Time's are reliable compared to the mail but they still aint reliable if that make's any sense....

The only reason people think they are reliable becuase they are not sensationalist type paper like The Sun, The Mirror etc etc

I still would'nt believe anything that come's out of the british media though unless it's like a local paper to the club

For example for Newcastle news i only really listen to The Chronicle or The Journal.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:19 pm

AC Milan
Backup CB: Mexes, Astori
LB: Taiwo
CAM: El Shaarawy and coming soon, Paolo Henrique Ganso
CM: Linked with a horde of players, Ganso might also play there.

Also bought back Paloschi, to slowly take over Super Pippo.

Will promote Calvano and Fossati.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Real madrid fanboys have to diss every club out there. I really laughed when liverpool was mentioned as not a big European club made my day thanks!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:36 pm

white_star wrote:Real madrid fanboys have to diss every club out there. I really laughed when liverpool was mentioned as not a big European club made my day thanks!

Chelsea fan boys have to generalise all madrid fans out there, i really laughed when they assumed one fan=all, made my day thanks!! :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Someone jumped in a little late didn't they?

Oh well, it can't be helped.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:27 am

Gil wrote:Arsenal:
Main Targets/Signings: Cahill, Samba, Gervinho, Hazard, Enrique
What They Need: Defensive Midfielder, Left Back, Striker, Winger

More than anything else, Arsenal need a big, powerful centre-back! I can't believe you didn't put that in your list of what they need, so I will assume you forgot Laughing

As for the other positions:
- A player like Gervinho could potentially solve two of those problems, striker and winger. Arsenal have a lot of attacking players, so if you add Gervinho in there things should be fine. An extra striker on top of Gervinho would be a better goal guarantee, but it also might be overkill and force some players to rot on the sidelines for the whole season.
- Arsenal only need a LB if Clichy leaves, and even then they may just choose to play Vermaelen out there and buy 2 CBs instead of 1 (or buy 1 and keep Squillaci affraid).
- I agree with needing defensive midfield cover, and a proven backup would be nice, but Frimpong and Coquelin are two youngsters who have shown so far in their careers who both play that position. Wenger may just choose to use them to backup Song.

So, if only Bendtner, Denilson, Almunia and maybe Squillaci leave this summer, Arsenal need a CB, a versatile attacker, and defensive midfield cover. If Clichy leaves, things get a little more complicated. If Cesc and Nasri leave...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxvVe9y5NQ&feature=related
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:29 am

white_star wrote:Real madrid fanboys have to diss every club out there. I really laughed when liverpool was mentioned as not a big European club made my day thanks!

So you consider a team who finishes 5th and 7th in the EPL in the last two seasons and gets knocked out of Europa in the R16 a big European team?

Weird.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3