would you be happy if we won la liga but lost to barca? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

would you be happy if we won la liga but lost to barca?

+14
Kev
Baraa
S32TABLANCA
Zealous
Onyx
Mamad
Lord Hades
LeSwagg James
VanDeezNuts
Shamirr
FalcaoPunch
Die Borussen
Pedram
raulmadrid4vr
18 posters

Go down

would you be happy if we won la liga but lost to barca? Empty would you be happy if we won la liga but lost to barca?

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 pm

the past 2 seasons, we have outdone barca in la liga. if we won 1 classico in each season, we would have won la liga. this is the 3rd season we are outdoing barca in liga, but it seems like we are doing it with such a gap that even the 6 point advantage from classicos for barca is not enough for them to pip us.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

would you be happy if we won la liga but lost to barca? Empty Re: would you be happy if we won la liga but lost to barca?

Post by Pedram Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Beating Barcelona is almost impossible this year but winning the league proves we're more consistent than them.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

would you be happy if we won la liga but lost to barca? Empty Re: would you be happy if we won la liga but lost to barca?

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:42 pm

well it doesnt bother me since from the season's beggining i knew we would take la liga this year 100% i dont know about CL either copa del rey but la liga is ours i bet everything i have on it.

BUT i wont be happy even if we beat barcelona and take la liga 'only'!
i want champions league, and i want mourinho to win the 10th CL in real madrids history now!

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:27 am

You know what?
It wouldn't bother me as much if we fielded our best lineup, went toe to toe with barca, tried to attack and still lose.

Because I would know we gave it our all and just couldn't come out on top.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:13 am

Hell Yeah! Madrid is all that is important!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:01 am

as sour of that victory would be (if we won la liga without winning a single clasico) i would still be happy its been too long since we have won a big trophy

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 am

Winning the league is more important than beating Barca directly, so yeah I would be happy..

But getting a victory over these fxcking bastards while winning the league would put me on cloud nine.. I would be 10x more happy
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 am

definitely..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:51 am

Yes ofcourse.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Yeh, however winning against Barca would be like winning multiple leagues instead of just one.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:34 pm

I'm sorry but what a fantastically stupid question.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Last two years we have been better than Barca? What have you been smoking? scratch

Well anyway, of course, but I want to beat Barca properly at least once in any competiton, just to show we can.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:38 am

imagine the butthurt within barca fans if this happens Very Happy
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Ummmmm.... yes?

I would be absofrickinglutely ecstatic if we won the league regardless of the circumstances. Losing to Barca... so what? They can mock us, but at least we can hold up the cup and smile back at them.

Rivalries are important, but not as important as actual silverware.

Remember the priorities folks.

And in regards to winning multiple tourneys, there's always a chance we won't meet Barca in the CL.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Yes, obv. we are not ready yet to trash barca, but the will come......
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by teza1992 Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:23 pm

10 years from now no one's gona remember that we lost to barca twice in the league(not saying that we will).

That said if we did win la decima this season, the classico defeats would blighten that and I wouldn't want that
teza1992
teza1992
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDecima Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:09 pm

No offense man..but nothing can blighten la decima..

I don't care if we lose the next 10 clasicos...its the ultimate pinnacle of this sport to get the tenth.
LaDecima
LaDecima
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Zealous wrote:I'm sorry but what a fantastically stupid question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm

i think we can beat them at the camp nou, if we perform the same way we did 4 days ago. (and with a fair referee of course :coffee: )
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:50 pm

BaraaTKF992 wrote:i think we can beat them at the camp nou, if we perform the same way we did 4 days ago. (and with a fair referee of course :coffee: )

You mean if Iniesta isn't playing and their CB's are dead tired?

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:36 pm

@raulmadrid4vr would u be sad if we won barca and lost the league?
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down