Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season?

+11
6unner
REWB
urbaNRoots
Arsenalfaithfull
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
MJ
lenear1030
Ali
EL Patron
SamuelJayC
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will Park play this season in the league?

Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? - Page 2 Voting_bar 38% 
[ 5 ]
Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap62%Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? - Page 2 Voting_bar 62% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season?

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Alan Davies: "What are Benayoun and Park doing at Arsenal? How are they playing for Arsenal? It's like chris kiwomya has come back".

SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season?

Post by mani88 Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:19 pm

I still maintain that Wenger signed Park just because he wanted to p*** off Lille for not doing with business with us for Hazard :coffee:
mani88
mani88
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:49 pm

mani88 wrote:I still maintain that Wenger signed Park just because he wanted to p*** off Lille for not doing with business with us for Hazard :coffee:

Wenger the troll Smile
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:23 pm

mani88 wrote:I still maintain that Wenger signed Park just because he wanted to p*** off Lille for not doing with business with us for Hazard :coffee:

+1 Razz

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:44 pm

LOL.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:04 am

Couldn't be true. Wenger's too cheap. He wouldn't spend any money to troll a club in another league. Especially someone like Park who can only give us 2 years (1.5 as of now) before he has to leave football to serve in the military.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:54 am

lenear1030 wrote:

Couldn't be true. Wenger's too cheap. He wouldn't spend any money to troll a club in another league. Especially someone like Park who can only give us 2 years (1.5 as of now) before he has to leave football to serve in the military.

We bought Park to give goalkeeping practice to Almunia. #ConspiracyTheory

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 pm

ought one of the most consistent performer in Ligue 1. He has a respectable record for club and country.

After an acclimation period, he score in the Carling Cup. He then doesn't feature for the next game. He then feature against a solid Marseille team and doesn't have the best of games. Then that's the last we see of him.

Arshavin consistently plays SHIT but we're forced to watch him play SHIT.

Am I missing something????
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:33 pm

So Park made an appearances in the league.

Tbf, he was actually quite decent in his few touches. Laughing
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:39 pm

park :bow:

maybe we dont need a striker after all if he can show what he is all about.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Wenger is an idiot for not playing Park more. Park is a good player.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 pm

SUPERCARTTS wrote:Wenger is an idiot for not playing Park more. Park is a good player.

You cant tell Wenger what to do. Wenger says Arshivan is quality and I agree with with Wenger Arshivan is quality and he has shown it game after game and Park has done nothing to show he is better then Arshivan who game after game saves us.

Wenger is the most stubborn coach in the history of the game.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:15 am

I'm sorry Raptor, I promise to do better next time.

Tis true that Arshavin and Walcott have done MORE than enough to keep Park and AOC on the bench. Anyone who disagrees is stupid.

SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
SUPERCARTTS wrote:Wenger is an idiot for not playing Park more. Park is a good player.

You cant tell Wenger what to do. Wenger says Arshivan is quality and I agree with with Wenger Arshivan is quality and he has shown it game after game and Park has done nothing to show he is better then Arshivan who game after game saves us.

scratch
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:38 am

lenear1030 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

scratch

Laughing
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:38 am

I've said it so many times but it just frustrates me sooooooo much to know Shava could be a game changer, and a difference maker. My god
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:58 pm

The Verminator wrote:I've said it so many times but it just frustrates me sooooooo much to know Shava could be a game changer, and a difference maker. My god

maybe Arshavin has lost his passion for the game hmm
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

scratch

Laughing

Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? - Page 2 Sheldon+supervillain
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:05 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

scratch

Will Park Chu-Young make a premier league appearance this season? - Page 2 Tumblr_l9ytkjjM4m1qzdv4jo1_500
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2