Swanhends
BarrileteCosmico
Lex
Albiceleste
Yeezus
81 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

[Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona  - Page 10 Empty Re: [Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:57 pm

First off, I'm disgusted by Pepe. I want him out, I don't care if he can be a top 10 defender in the world on his day.

But nobody's right now reacting on Cesc deliberately putting his studs into Pepes leg. Messis pathetic simulation, holding his face after coentrao pushed him in the back the head. Sanchez constant unsportmanship...

paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

[Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona  - Page 10 Empty Re: [Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:02 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:First off, I'm disgusted by Pepe. I want him out, I don't care if he can be a top 10 defender in the world on his day.

But nobody's right now reacting on Cesc deliberately putting his studs into Pepes leg. Messis pathetic simulation, holding his face after coentrao pushed him in the back the head. Sanchez constant unsportmanship...

you just can't be serious.
why not award the peace Nobel on coentrao while we are on it
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:04 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:

holding his face after coentrao pushed him in the back the head.

please, he got every right to milk the situation if he gets disrespected like that to be honest. Coentrao should've been sent off!
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 pm

billy_gr wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:First off, I'm disgusted by Pepe. I want him out, I don't care if he can be a top 10 defender in the world on his day.

So you're claiming that Coentraos hand in the back of Messis head touched some very sensitive nerve endings that is connected to his face and thus it wasn't in fact simulation but a very serious hit to the face? Or are you claiming that Messi in fact simulated but it's all good since Coentrao was a bit rough?
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:06 pm

ELO wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:

please, he got every right to milk the situation if he gets disrespected like that to be honest. Coentrao should've been sent off!

Ok, I've heard everything now. Cule logic > all.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Lol, how can anyone accuse of Barca anything anymore after today's display from some of the Real players? Luckily the game ended and no more incidents occured, otherwise there would have been dramas again.

I hope the Spainish governing bodies do something about Pepe. German league is well run and they acted, not sure about Spainish league though...

And to be fair it was just some of the Real players who lost it.

For the game, as some mentioned already, once Real concede and equaliser they just cave in lol! They dont have the mental strength anymore. We have beaten them fair and square so many times now its no more excuses. Xavi were kept quite but Messi started to run the show. Puyol's header was key and empathic as always Very Happy Goat! My stream died again so I missed Abidal's goal! Ftw, that must be like his first ever goal in his career Looool! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy GoaT! Very Happy I thought Cesc didnt play that well but Sanchez did again. Iniesta is a big plus for us, Busquets good as always Very Happy

For Real, Ronaldo again flopped apart from his shot, and he can do all the defending he wants, but he just cant beat Messi Smile Altintop did well as the first classico. I feel sorry for Alonso lol! Look at his face after the whistle, he must wish he was in the Barca team hahahaa Very Happy Positives for Real perhaps is Contrao plays pretty well...not much else tbh, Benzema tried all he can, and Higuain no where to be seen again.

Loool Mourinho, I look forward to se wtf he has to say. No more excuses, u had the gameplan, u had the lead again, 11 vs 11 for the whole game, and u still lost, haha! Very Happy I bet he'll blame it on injuries Razz

Happy Birthday to Guardiola our legend, gg and congrats to all Barca ppl! Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:07 pm

It's just insane how Pepe keeps lasting through these games. I know I'm biased but it seems every game between Barca and Madrid from my perspective there's a couple times a game he should be sent off.

I'm so tired of the ref's being intimidated by Mou acting like a 8 year old after the game and not sending Pepe off.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:07 pm

I say that supporting a team which probably should have ended the game with 9 players you are just desperately trying to make Barca look bad.
Anyway since you are indeed serious please continue your crusade and convince the authorities to ban Messi from football
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
ELO wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:

Fail? Why do you only mention all the Barca play simulation while a sizable portion of Madrid's squad were either trying their best attempt to butcher the opposition, or fool the ref with the cute dives.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 pm

because, you know, ehm it feels bad...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Never liked Pepe and never will. I won't defend him the guy is a rat.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:11 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
billy_gr wrote:

So you're claiming that Coentraos hand in the back of Messis head touched some very sensitive nerve endings that is connected to his face and thus it wasn't in fact simulation but a very serious hit to the face? Or are you claiming that Messi in fact simulated but it's all good since Coentrao was a bit rough?

You are defending this ridiculous player? He push with great force on Messi head, it was not touch. Red card if referee see this.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh lets not do this now. It was a good game.

We need to step it up next week.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:
ELO wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:

Fail? Why do you only mention all the Barca play simulation while a sizable portion of Madrid's squad were either trying their best attempt to butcher the opposition, or fool the ref with the cute dives.

I've noticed PBW take every opportunity to call out Barcelona under his mask of purported unbiasedness/football knowledge.

bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Let's get Real guys, anyone that thought Real had a chance in hell needs to get checked into an asylum. Pep has NEVER lost in the Barn. Barcelona are simply better, it's that simple tbh. If Valdes was in goal that Ronaldo goal would never have gone in. Madrid better prayy that Pep keeps the street fighter in goal. Only chance they have.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Alonso gentleman off the field ,real a**hole on the field.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 pm

We just were not aggressive enough in the final third.

Need to improve that in the next game.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:15 pm

jibers wrote:If Valdes was in goal that Ronaldo goal would never have gone in.
[Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona  - Page 10 Tumblr_lxyxd2ikyc1qlv7lio1_500

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
billy_gr wrote:

the thing is alot of players should have been sent off Cesc for the kick, but so should have Pepe, Carvalho so many people risked being sent off today

and none of that playacting even comes close to the whole 5mins Pepe spent on the floor holding his face after Cescs hand brushed his chest lool
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 pm

red&blacklegion wrote:Alonso gentleman off the field ,real a**hole on the field.

^This x10

Alonso has a weird skill of being worse then Pepe at times and walking away like a total gentleman. It's kind of strange that you don't notice him being a butcher out there for whatever reason.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:18 pm

LOL... I never claimed Madrid were angels, but there was a whole page about how dirty Madrid players are before my post.

Apart from Pepe I think it was a pretty much even in bad manners. Real Madrid played more physical football ofcourse but not much cynical apart from Pepe. And note, a tactical foul is not cynical (for example Carvalhos foul on Messi).

Barca started the ref crowding in the first half, especially Sanchez, while Real Madrid were hinting at the linesman every pass, especially Ramos who didn't understand that Coentrao, Carvalho and Altintop are incapable of pulling of the offside trap.

Both teams simulated, both teams were seeking conflicts and trying to influence the ref.

Pepe is the one who set them apart.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:19 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:LOL... I never claimed Madrid were angels, but there was a whole page about how dirty Madrid players are before my post.

Apart from Pepe I think it was a pretty much even in bad manners. Real Madrid played more physical football ofcourse but not much cynical apart from Pepe. And note, a tactical foul is not cynical (for example Carvalhos foul on Messi).

Barca started the ref crowding in the first half, especially Sanchez, while Real Madrid were hinting at the linesman every pass, especially Ramos who didn't understand that Coentrao, Carvalho and Altintop are incapable of pulling of the offside trap.

Both teams simulated, both teams were seeking conflicts and trying to influence the ref.

Pepe is the one who set them apart.

:bow: /thread
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Why is none mentioning Sanchez if we're gonna talk about bad manners etc

Anyways good game. Aside from Pepe there was none else bothering me. I was really hoping Pepe would get a red so I'd avoid seeing him next tie.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Barca beat us fair and square. simple as that
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Can we stop the stupid blame game?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:24 pm

on topic please
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next