NavJuve
pasquale22
Cotes
BoBo
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Krasic's Agent : " In the coming days we have talks with Marotta" - Page 2 Empty Re: Krasic's Agent : " In the coming days we have talks with Marotta"

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 am

This has been a season long debate that could go on for ages with no one being right or wrong because we haven't seen nearly enough of Elia or Krasic on the pitch during matches and Conte has shifted from his 4-2-4 to a hybrid 4-3-3 to allow Pirlo, Marchisio, and Vidal to be on the field at the same time and this has decreased the use of wingers in the rotation. I thought that the 4-2-4 system would have been ideal for players like Elia and Krasic, but I guess Conte sees something else in training. Oh well. If Krasic leaves, I wish him all the best.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Krasic's Agent : " In the coming days we have talks with Marotta" - Page 2 Empty Re: Krasic's Agent : " In the coming days we have talks with Marotta"

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:18 am

I may be crazy, but if Juve is considering selling Krasic and Conte firmly believes that he cannot play at RW, maybe we should try utilizing him in a different position where he wouldn't have to track back as much to defend. I would love to see him take on more of a SS/RAM position for a couple of games. Just an idea. If it doesn't work, then sell him in late January or this summer. I would hate to sell him too soon and then find out that he's the type of player we need for a deep squad during a CL campaign.

I think he's a great talent and he was one of the few bright spots during a poor campaign last season. I don't want to see a guy who loves the club so much leave on these terms.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:22 am

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Devi I know u love milos cause his from near your country and all but to say his like del piero under capello I'm guessing your implying krasic is an extremely talented player being wasted right?

Krasic is talented yes but wasted? No. Does anyone here actually believe krasic deserves more playing time? And if so over who?

Pepe> Vucinic> Giacc > Esti> Elia > Krasic

(right now) I believe Elia can be better than esti and giacc In the not too distant future.

Not to mention the fact Quag and ADP setimes play out wide. So where could u ever see krasic getting more gametime cause I can't see it. This isn't an argument or attack Devi so don't take it to heart. It's just discussion

I don't take it.

Btw 1 week ago conte told that KRasic is full of potential to be world class player but his tactics doesn't suit to Krasic that krasic is used running into space something that Juve can't offer him right now that were the words of Conte
I said the same thing a few weeks back u might remember, krasic is Obviously very talented however it's other parts of his game besides the speed and skill I don't like, which i won't go into cause I have In the past. I wish him luck at another club however I wouldn't like to see him start with us again or play in serie a because it's not best for him. In epl he could be lethal.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:08 am

pasquale22 wrote:The fact you used those words including psychotic was disrespectful in my
Eyes. And the way u just lol'd at the comment. Where I'm from , arguments like this are considered kinda normal and healthy In a way. Aussies r very laid back. But il say sorry anyway as it could be Diffrent where your from. So luca I apologize for any wrong doing

Thats fair, it certainly was disrespectful. It has nothing to do with where I'm from but I do believe you should at least attempt to supply reasons when you make a claim. I mean, sometimes just saying Pepe > Krasic doesn't cut it, saying Del Piero > Marco Motta on the other hand might be simple enough.

On topic, Krasic's time at Juventus is done. This is a first team player, he isn't getting that. He will not make a good squad player and he will not displace Pepe at this time. Does he have the talent to? I certainly think so. But that isn't enough to just bench someone, which I agree to be just.

It's time to move on, I'll forever be a Krasic fan

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:40 am

im with pasquale..krasic is done and should be shipped out..at juventus he will be a bench player and i dont think conte has genuine use for him anymore..he hurts the team..people need to clearly understand the difference between del neri's tactics and conte's tactics and we can only live in the present...juventus>krasic...you all understand that we're actually trying to get maximum 3points in every match we run out into right...you all understand we need to get back into CL right...you all understand that making it there is needed to boost our finances, stock market position right?..you all understand we need to get on the road to restoring the juggernauth that is juventus right?

where in this is there room for the love affair for a player who is just not performing...krasic has done NOTHING to warrant a starting position in this team under conte...at times he has even been embarassing going forward and when u couple that with his total inability in the defensive phase he becomes a weak link going forward and a liability to the collective effort of the team...

the long term of our team depends on us getting back into champions league where we belong...we get back there then we return to attracting players of true juventus calibre and keep building on that and only get stronger..and we WILL return to our position and popularity in WORLD FOOTBALL..

so, thats how it goes..and we need players who will help the present cause...go out there and get those 3 points every weekend...krasic is an ok player..not amazing because to call him that we would need to see some tactical versatility in his game...

sell while we can get as much as we can..invest in someone who can actually do something useful

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:54 am

Krasic should move on. He doesnt have the work rate for Contes system...in any position. Good player, but not suited for this team.

Krasic wont do well in a central role or SS.

As for the LB role - Why dont we try ESTI as LB Mr.Conte??
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:40 am

juventrini wrote:im with pasquale..krasic is done and should be shipped out..at juventus he will be a bench player and i dont think conte has genuine use for him anymore..he hurts the team..people need to clearly understand the difference between del neri's tactics and conte's tactics and we can only live in the present...juventus>krasic...you all understand that we're actually trying to get maximum 3points in every match we run out into right...you all understand we need to get back into CL right...you all understand that making it there is needed to boost our finances, stock market position right?..you all understand we need to get on the road to restoring the juggernauth that is juventus right?

where in this is there room for the love affair for a player who is just not performing...krasic has done NOTHING to warrant a starting position in this team under conte...at times he has even been embarassing going forward and when u couple that with his total inability in the defensive phase he becomes a weak link going forward and a liability to the collective effort of the team...

the long term of our team depends on us getting back into champions league where we belong...we get back there then we return to attracting players of true juventus calibre and keep building on that and only get stronger..and we WILL return to our position and popularity in WORLD FOOTBALL..

so, thats how it goes..and we need players who will help the present cause...go out there and get those 3 points every weekend...krasic is an ok player..not amazing because to call him that we would need to see some tactical versatility in his game...

sell while we can get as much as we can..invest in someone who can actually do something useful
Perfectly said! I've been saying this for a while! Especially the part in red. As much as I would like to see Krasic succeed in our shirt I would much rather see us get into CL. And as it stands now there is no reason to bench Pepe for Krasic.
I'd also like to say that I agree with Pasquale. Krasic is certainly at the end of the pecking order as recently Elia has been given more time to show his worth. And I personally feel he can fit into our system better then Krasic. One major thing I noticed about Elia during his recent cameos is that he has tracked back to help the defense. To me that shows will for a starting spot on top of the fact that he has been pretty dangerous when given the ball. I hope to see more of him from here on out
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:58 am

recent words from conte suggest that he prefers elia to krasic as well..and its clear to see elia moves better in the system..the main thing with elia was his defensive work which he has obviously been working on and this is very positive..he also said that milos is quiet and shy and does not defend off the ball like the others and he needs space to run and be effective..del neri was a flat 4-4-2 that liked to sit deep thats why milos had all the space in the world to run into..and the second part of the season defenders figured him out and he was much less effective in the second part than in the first....

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Juventrini, Il Pinguino. You 2 r now my official favourite posters.
Haha
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:00 pm

new year Very Happy

and good old pasquale still "keeping up with the Krasic hate" show

some things never change....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2